Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,056 members, 7,980,758 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 01:16 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1622) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11334682 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) (1624) (1625) ... (20068) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
Pataki:

He is going to dodge anything that will expose him to his penchant for lying. Have you not noticed that he has not talked about the lie he spewed here that David Luis was responsible for the death of Clovis Acosta Fernandes? cheesy

He was saying alago was the man of the match too, until he was bursted. He side-stepped that too. Dayo opuro buruku.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
raumdeuter:

So what is the lie I told in the Lebouef case.

Lebouef started in France 1998 FACT. So what is the lie

I wait
Dayo's statement: LeBouf is no Durm or Mustafi. He started a world cup final and kept a clean sheet.

Since Durm and Mustafi are synonyms for bench players in a way.Try substituting 'Durm or Mustafi' for bench player in his statement.Here's what you get:

LeBouf is no bench player. He started a world cup final that kept a clean sheet.

Simple English you no know.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
pkasso:
Dayo's statement: LeBouf is no Durm or Mustafi. He started a world cup final and kept that kept a clean sheet.
Since Durm and Mustafi are synonyms for bench players in a way.Try substituting 'Durm or Mustafi' for bench player in his statement.Here's what you get:
LeBouf is no bench player. He started a world cup final that kept a clean sheet.
Simple English you no know.

Nihilist does this example cut it?

Or can you declare this bout over and hand me his head on a platter. I have an appointment to decapitate pkasso on our thread so dont waste time

I cant be dealing with extreme foolishness like the one I'm quoting

I stated clearly that Lebouef started a world cup final which neither Durm nor Mustafi did
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
airmark:

He was saying alago was the man of the match too, until he was bursted. He side-stepped that too. Dayo opuro buruku.

I have disgraced you serially here and I have no intention of taking your life. So queue and restrict yourself to liking and sharing posts
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 4:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
raumdeuter:
Dont make this thing cold, Abeg respond on time. Its almost 10minutes
People are waiting
Pkasso
Or judges what is the verdict here
Lets sort this out and move to our thread where I would spill your blood
Since we are both Bayern Munich fans, it is only fitting that this takes place on our thread. Oya let's head home!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
Pataki:

He is going to dodge anything that will expose him to his penchant for lying. Have you not noticed that he has not talked about the lie he spewed here that David Luis was responsible for the death of Clovis Acosta Fernandes? cheesy

After David Luiz show of shame Acosta became the saddest man in Brazil and the cancer he fought for over 9 yrs finally got him about a yr after David Luiz put in that show of shame

They say Witch cried yesterday Pikin die today. Everyone with common sense would know the witch killed the child

David Luiz put up the horrendous display in 2014, Acosta died in 2015 who wouldnt know his death is related to David Luiz bringing him the worst Brazilian display of all time on home soil

I pray you never have a Luiz in your family

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
pkasso:

Since we are both Bayern Munich fans, it is only fitting that this takes place on our thread. Oya let's head home!

Have we sorted the Lebouef issue and admited you are a liar?

I have posted topics for you on our thread for over 30mins choose anyone or add anyone that fits you and make your opening arguments or prose
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VickyRotex(f): 4:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
dmcdad:

I never try for una ni? Make I kill myself for you to know? Haba!

You try! embarassed embarassed

Eshe sir!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
raumdeuter:

I have disgraced you serially here and I have no intention of taking your life. So queue and restrict yourself to liking and sharing posts

Disgraced me, when you did nt know 3 CMs could play a match? when you claimed bayern won 2cl in one post and 5 cl in another and later 5 european titles when cornered? I told you i didn t want to derail this thread because of neophytes like you. I have been exposing your lies since time immemorial. Remember when you lied about west ham beating man utd home and away in 2008? I nailed you on that too. Check graphic below. I dont know what you gain telling lies up and down.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon: 4:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
Nihilist:

Yeeeee
Exposeeee
Is pkasso the new babe3? grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 4:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
raumdeuter:

After David Luiz show of shame Acosta became the saddest man in Brazil and the cancer he fought for over 9 yrs finally got him about a yr after David Luiz put in that show of shame

They say Witch cried yesterday Pikin die today. Everyone with common sense would know the witch killed the child

David Luiz put up the horrendous display in 2014, Acosta died in 2015 who wouldnt know his death is related to David Luiz bringing him the worst Brazilian display of all time on home soil

You are truly daft.

1. World cup had been completed since summer period (July) of 2014.

2. Acosta died in September 2015.

3. Acosta had been battling kidney cancer for NINE YEARS. Same Acosta that was forced off from drinking alcohol due to his cancer problems. Same Acosta that handed the replica of the World Cup trophy he had in his hands to a German fan little girl.

4. Yet in your glorious foolishness, David Luiz is related to or the cause of his death?

You are an UNREPENTANT LIAR.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
Pataki:

You are truly daft.

1. World cup had been completed since summer period (July) of 2014.

2. Acosta died in September 2015.

3. Acosta had been battling kidney cancer for NINE YEARS. Same Acosta that was forced off from drinking alcohol due to his cancer problems. Same Acosta that handed the replica of the World Cup trophy he had in his hands to a German fan little girl.

4. Yet in your glorious foolishness, David Luiz is related to or the cause of his death?

You are an UNREPENTANT LIAR.

Point 1 and 2 I already made so you are not adding anything new or of interest

Evidence

3. Acosta had battled diseases for 8yrs succesfully until that night when David Luiz put up that horrendous display.
-The worst display by Any Defender in history,
-the worst display by ANY Brazilian
-the worst display by any Brazilian in front of the home crowd
-the worst display in a world cup semi final

Acosta that held up for 8yrs succumbed a yr after seeing Luiz display Live in the stadium

4. You use your common sense for once. Acosta didnt die in all the previous yrs, He saw that Luiz display that threw 250M Brazilians into depression and he had to go

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
A40:

And the village pendejo returns. You are truly the village eediot in the village of village eediots

It shall not be well with all you vajayjays that take shots and subs at A-40.

Ewu kambia.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-lNuCqHxhPSw/U4yMfZaR8cI/AAAAAAABfhg/ykBFaTVcEVI/s1600/side-eye-gif1.gif[/img]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 5:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
raumdeuter:

Point 1 and 2 I already made so you are not adding anything new or of interest

Evidence

3. Acosta had battled diseases for 8yrs succesfully until that night when David Luiz put up that horrendous display.
-The worst display by Any Defender in history,
-the worst display by ANY Brazilian
-the worst display by any Brazilian in front of the home crowd
-the worst display in a world cup semi final

Acosta that held up for 8yrs succumbed a yr after seeing Luiz display Live in the stadium

4. You use your common sense for once. Acosta didnt die in all the previous yrs, He saw that Luiz display that threw 250M Brazilians into depression and he had to go
Ediot, it was 9 years not 8 years. Ara nka tan so niyen. Fara buruku e bale.

You are a daft sod who is bereft of comprehension. Someone died of Kidney cancer complication, yet you remain the typical eran-iya of cyber space foolishly bleating that David Luiz was responsible for his death.

Ewure jati-jati ni e!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 5:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
Pataki:

You are a daft sod who is bereft of comprehension. Someone died of Kidney cancer complication, yet you remain the typical eran-iya of cyber space foolishly bleating that David Luiz was responsible for his death.

Ewure jati-jati ni e!
Haaaa!!!

Shots fired!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 5:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
Actually Acosta started battling cancer the year Luiz became a professional footballer, this is David Luiz fault.....100% Luiz fault

In other news,Chelsea and Zouma's failure this season is the reason for the Paris attack,to add to the fact that Chelsea is a Christian dominated club which angered the ISIS

Sleekliar reporting

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
Pataki:

Ewure jati-jati ni e!

Thats why I saw you lack basic intelligence

He died after fighting cancer for 9 yrs. A year before he died David Luiz incident happened.

Question: How many years has he been battling cancer before witnessing David Luiz horror show?

raumdeuter:

Held up for 8yrs, succumbed a year after
How many years are we talking about from the quoted post above

Answer on a postcard

You see how I eat you minions for breakfast with superior logic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 6:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
This Guy is a foool, LOLLLL

How can you relate a death that occured in 2015 to a 2014 football match??
Some logic here ehn

Never knew of all this lies but i knew he always whine around in arguments, always shifting the goal post

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
Dhelake:
This Guy is a foool, LOLLLL

How can you relate a death that occured in 2015 to a 2014 football match??
Some logic here ehn

Never knew of all this lies but i knew he always whine around in arguments, always shifting the goal post

If you wan throw your hat in thew ring come correct and no side remark

Pick a topic and get on a thread let me shred you like I am doing to someone currently

Just pick your number I have enough in my armory to finish 1,000

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
Dayo you sabi lie sha!
So Luiz caused that man's death from cancer, next thing now you will be claiming that Alago boateng cures HIV.

Your 2 CL/5 CL flip flop is another story.

Your Alago won man of the match in the World Cup final is another story.

West Ham beat united home and away in 2008 another one.

Saying you can lie for Africa is a disrespect to you, you can lie for OJ Simpson.....Johnnie cochran ain't got nothing on you.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 6:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
edoyad:
In a bid to improve my writing, I've started taking literature lessons. My tutor gave us this assignment please who can help me answer it.

[size=14pt]"Chelsea can still win the EPL", what figure of speech is that ?[/size]

You n your tutor...Wicked!!! grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
raumdeuter:

If you wan throw your hat in thew ring come correct and no side remark

Pick a topic and get on a thread let me shred you like I am doing to someone currently

Just pick your number I have enough in my armory to finish 1,000

Loooool

If only E-Battle comes with money

Sorry, You will surely win, you have too much time to spare for this

Tussi Great Ho

As Your Lie-Ship Dis-Pleases
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
afrodoc2:
Dayo you sabi lie sha!
So Luiz caused that man's death from cancer, next thing now you will be claiming that Alago boateng cures HIV.

Your 2 CL/5 CL flip flop is another story.

Your Alago won man of the match in the World Cup final is another story.

West Ham beat united home and away in 2008 another one.

Saying you can lie for Africa is a disrespect to you, you can lie for OJ Simpson.....Johnnie cochran ain't got nothing on you.

He just added another lie to the long list few minutes ago on his bayern thread, saying real madrid did n't cross 2nd round after makelele joined chelsea in 2003. I spanked him as usual again on his thread. Real madrid was in ucl quarter finals and lost to monaco in 2004. Raumdeuter has taken coogar's spot in lying.

raumdeuter:

It would be noted that when he was in Chelsea, Madrid never went beyond the Second round and Chelsea in Makelele's time only failed to go beyond the second round just once

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
Nihilist:

I don't understand this question...
Of course you don't, no one does actually.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
raumdeuter:

grin grin grin

This story no get part 2.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
SECURITY ALERT!
Serial Liar on the loose.
Watchout and guard your information bank.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
So Baba na chronic liar. Well, i'm not surprised after he claimed Borussia Monchengladbach had no UCL experience prior to this season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
I wonder what all this bavarian schoolboys are doing here, bayern thread don delete for nairaland niundecided......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 9:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
Vierenha.....Add that to our shop list this summer, and Rodriguez the LB
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
Mata. . . letting his team down in big matches since 19kporodim
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
Mourinholic:
Actually Acosta started battling cancer the year Luiz became a professional footballer, this is David Luiz fault.....100% Luiz fault

In other news,Chelsea and Zouma's failure this season is the reason for the Paris attack,to add to the fact that Chelsea is a Christian dominated club which angered the ISIS

Sleekliar reporting

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) (1624) (1625) ... (20068) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.