Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,106 members, 7,916,226 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:16 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11005716 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16250) (16251) (16252) (16253) (16254) (16255) (16256) ... (19746) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2022
andrewbaba44:

we don’t need wingers

This World Cup have shown a little that your club do kill players ,I hope you guys don’t kill nkunku sha

When Nkunku comes, you will hear....useless player. He no sabi play.

Some Chelsea fans sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2022
Sportsweb:
They are busy talking about Hazard.. nobody is talking about KDB stinking the whole tournament.

Pep's system making him look world-class grin
Leave KDB out of this , he has been poor for months reason why city draw or lost some games too..
Others should stand up too abi na only him dey the team , he paid his dues..
In addition, he's also being criticised ...

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2022
Belgium got complacent.

They thought they were as good as they used to be. That’s what caused their downfall. Cos I don’t see any reason why they shouldn’t be firing on all sides. They’ve got so much talent.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2022
andrewbaba44:

we don’t need wingers

This World Cup have shown a little that your club do kill players ,I hope you guys don’t kill nkunku sha
And some club like Man city make some players look good...KDB is shit
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 4:02pm On Nov 27, 2022
KDB was the best player in Belgium. It’s just that he’s not the kind of player who rubs off on his teammates.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 4:03pm On Nov 27, 2022
Leyqute:
Belgium got complacent.

They thought they were as good as they used to be. That’s what caused their downfall. Cos I don’t see any reason why they shouldn’t be firing on all sides. They’ve got so much talent.
Namely?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 4:04pm On Nov 27, 2022
Leyqute:
KDB was the best player in Belgium. It’s just that he’s not the kind of player who rubs off on his teammates.
Then were is the talent you're talking about?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:04pm On Nov 27, 2022
andrewbaba44:

we don’t need wingers

sharap ,oshi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 4:04pm On Nov 27, 2022
fredoooooo:

Leave KDB out of this , he has been poor for months reason why city draw or lost some games too..
Others should stand up too abi na only him dey the team , he has paid his due..
In addition, he's being criticised too ...

Leave E Hazard out of this , he has been poor for months reason why doesn't feature for Madrid.

In addition, he's being criticised too

Lmao.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 4:06pm On Nov 27, 2022
Morocco’s coach, Walid Regragui, has kept clean sheets in all six games he has been in charge of shocked

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 4:06pm On Nov 27, 2022
Lmao cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 4:07pm On Nov 27, 2022
Should’ve started Trossard at least.

Everybody know say Hazard na the Magwaya equivalent for Madrid.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2022
Itsrm:

No wonder they lost. The fear factor was removed cheesy

Did you see Hazard in the 60mins he spent on the field
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2022
BlaqFaze:
And some club like Man city make some players look good...KDB is shit

Kdb is not shit

Having a bad game doesn’t make one shit

We all know kdb class

He and courtois remains the only world class player on that team

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:10pm On Nov 27, 2022
Leyqute:
Should’ve started Trossard at least.

Everybody know say Hazard na the Magwaya equivalent for Madrid.

Martinez and Southgate dey the same area code. Wasting the careers of some of the best players the 2 countries have produced.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2022
raumdeuter:

Did you see Hazard in the 60mins he spent on the field

He had a shot on target and laid another on the plate for Debruyne. Why won't I see him?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2022
raumdeuter:
Even for Belgium na Hidden Hazard dem dey first comot for field

Popizaino hensben airmark any reason

Which of this name is Thiago silva?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2022
Is it not time to let go of Martinez?
Belgium never tire for am?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2022
Itsrm:

No wonder they lost. The fear factor was removed cheesy

Another angle.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2022
Leyqute:
Belgium got complacent.

They have no talent like before

KDB and courtois are the only world class players they have still performing on top level
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2022
popizaino:

Another angle.

The only angle actually.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 4:17pm On Nov 27, 2022
fredoooooo:

Others should stand up too abi na only him dey the team , he paid his dues..
In addition, he's being criticised too ...

Will you sharrap dia! angry angry....May Amadioha fire your blokos angry angry..If nah England, you would have written 3 pages worth of Epistles but apparently the Belgians are above criticism. Thunder fire you o Fredooooo angry angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:18pm On Nov 27, 2022
I thought that elephant is still recovering

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2022
FBS where the list ,I wan see where wan certain homo with low IQ stand

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:20pm On Nov 27, 2022
popizaino:

Which of this name is Thiago silva?

Thiago dey play for Belgium? Hidden Hazard wey dem smuggle in was disgraced out

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:25pm On Nov 27, 2022
Roberto is shit. Man just destroy full generation with talents.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2022
andrewbaba44:

They have no talent like before

KDB and courtois are the only world class players they have still performing on top level

True.

But they have enough quality to beat Morocco. If they were as passionate and worked as hard, they would’ve come out on top.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2022
iamoyindamola:
I thought that elephant is still recovering

The elephant no dey recover anything....na rubbish player cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:28pm On Nov 27, 2022
How I see the Belgian team

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by abimcdssi: 4:31pm On Nov 27, 2022
Leyqute:
Belgium got complacent.

Not with the first XI. Hazard, Witsel, Toby, Verthogen, Meunier are all washed up players. Even kdb has been a ghost

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nirvana101: 4:31pm On Nov 27, 2022
AssZard; Balondo'r was a given if only he joined a team better than Chelsea!

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2022
Sportsweb:

Leave E Hazard out of this , he has been poor for months reason why doesn't feature for Madrid.

In addition, he's being criticised too

Lmao.

My brother , me can Never ever attack or crticise Hazard never ... I'm not an ingrate , after everything he did for us .. bro forget dat thing.. HAZARD NA BALLER ANYTIME ANYDAY . No matter his form

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16250) (16251) (16252) (16253) (16254) (16255) (16256) ... (19746) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Caicedobets(m), CAPdan21(m), Jskelly11, Kilishihunter, superfelix, Leyqute(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.