Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10799765 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16351) (16352) (16353) (16354) (16355) (16356) (16357) ... (19504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2022
donstan18:

Na gidigbo goal.

I asked who made the assist not how the goal was scored.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

This Netherland can't beat argentina. I don't think they will be this wasteful.
Netherlands have qualified. Have Argentina qualified?

And on what ground don't you think they can beat Argentina?

Have Argentina been so good themselves?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2022
youngZee23:
Lol..he's on fire 2day..3 g/a
ok sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

This Netherland can't beat argentina. I don't think they will be this wasteful.
agreed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2022
odizeey:

Netherlands have qualified. Have Argentina qualified?

And on what ground don't you think they can beat Argentina?

Have Argentina been so good themselves?
Argentina will flog australia and beat netherlands but will lose to croatia in jesus name.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 5:53pm On Dec 03, 2022
Ibime:

Update specially for you - now 8-0 grin grin
They will do all this ones just to go and lose foolishly in women champions league final. They should get out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 5:53pm On Dec 03, 2022
No be Edgar Davids I see for Dutch coaching staff so?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2022
airmark:

USA is out!!!

They’re gone!

Pulisic about to start stinking for Chelsea as usual.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 5:55pm On Dec 03, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
agreed
If Netherland try this sitting back and waiting for counter against argentina that has better defenders that made lewadoski suffer they will just make things easy for dimaria and messi.if usa had very good finishers this game might have gone to extra time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 5:56pm On Dec 03, 2022
Roland17:
He is the one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 5:57pm On Dec 03, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Argentina will flog australia and beat netherlands but will lose to croatia in jesus name.
All these are just mere predictions not based on analysis.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2022
raumdeuter:

Belotti Hazard
he is wonderful in giving excuses

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2022
Pulisic delivered for me in all 4 matches.

USA vs Wales - Assist
USA vs England - MOTM
USA vs Iran - Winning goal
USA vs Netherlands - Assist

That's 4 in 4, shame on Raumdeuter, Lordfalcao and their ilks.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2022
odizeey:

WhoDeyHause:

If Netherland try this sitting back and waiting for counter against argentina that has better defenders that made lewadoski suffer they will just make things easy for dimaria and messi.if usa had very good finishers this game might have gone to extra time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2022
odizeey:

You're the one saying things with mere predictions...If e sure for you, put your life savings on a bet for Australia or Netherlands to beat Argentina
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2022
airmark:

did he recuperate fully to make the assist and went back to relapsing mode immediately?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2022
BlaqFaze:
You're the one saying things with mere predictions...If e sure for you, put your life savings on a bet for Australia or Netherlands to beat Argentina
This is the result of emotional analysis, and not football analysis. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2022
odizeey:

This is the result of emotional analysis, and not football analysis. cheesy
football analysis that puts Australia to beat Argentina...lol we all know you're a pendu fanboy, hope that your analysis puts the Swiss ahead of Portugal grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 6:10pm On Dec 03, 2022
BlaqFaze:
football analysis that puts Australia to beat Argentina...lol we all know you're a pendu fanboy, hope that your analysis puts the Swiss ahead of Portugal grin

Argentina that lost scandalously to Saudi and struggled to win against Mexico that lack strikers?

cheesy cheesy

They'll probably win Australia, let's be real. But they are not all that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2022
Roland17:

He has been there for a while nau. Van Gaal brought Him back into the frame.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2022
odizeey:

Argentina that lost scandalously to Saudi and struggled to win against Mexico that lack strikers?

cheesy cheesy

The Australia game is a 50/50 game

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2022
Tyler Adams is such a mature young fella.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2022
andrewbaba44:

you are not being sincere. I feel like you are sitting on the fence to probably say 'I knew we were not gonna win" when results go sideways. Yeah they could be upsets, but argentina vs australia is never a 50/50 game

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2022
chic2pimp:

He has been there for a while nau. Van Gaal brought Him back into the frame.

Wasn't aware.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2022
odizeey:

cheesy cheesy

Portugal lost uselessly against South Korea, struggled to win against Uruguay that plays Nunez as a winger, then won against Ghana with a scandalous penalty.

Argentina shouldn't be your problem right now...focus on how terrible Portugal have been with a backline still playing 80 year old Pepe grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 6:21pm On Dec 03, 2022
USA: It’s called Soccer

The Netherlands:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Portugal lost uselessly against South Korea, struggled to win against Uruguay that plays Nunez as a winger, then won against Ghana with a scandalous penalty.

Argentina shouldn't be your problem right now...focus on how terrible Portugal have been with a backline still playing 80 year old Pepe grin grin
As if your spain will beat them if you escape morocco. People that collected cane from goku and naruto.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2022
zeusis:

you are not being sincere. I feel like you are sitting on the fence to probably say 'I knew we were not gonna win" when results go sideways. Yeah they could be upsets, but argentina vs australia is never a 50/50 game
He is the only Messi fanboy that is not chest beating. He is standing on the fence.

After bragging that inter Milan is ekuke, and Barca will take revenge on Bayern only for things to go sideways and he vanish for weeks.

It's better he sits on the fence and watch how things unfolds. He don learn em lesson

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 6:25pm On Dec 03, 2022
odizeey:

cheesy cheesy

Argentina lost because they underrated Saudi, besides lots of their goals was ruled for offside, Australia won't make it out alive

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:26pm On Dec 03, 2022
zeusis:

I learnt a very big lesson this World Cup

I will always put every game 50/50 e get why

I will never come anywhere and say I told you so ,I no be that type of person

If the team wey I suppose win I go happy ,if they lost I will move on
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 6:26pm On Dec 03, 2022
Sportsweb:
He is the only Messi fanboy that is not chest beating. He is standing on the fence.

After bragging that inter Milan is ekuke, and Barca will take revenge on Bayern only for things to go sideways and he vanish for weeks.

It's better he sits on the fence and watch how things unfolds. He don learn em lesson
I remember grin grin na only killishi stay that night
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 6:27pm On Dec 03, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Not 50/50 to me. Argentina have more power than the Aussies. They have Messi, if not for anything.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16351) (16352) (16353) (16354) (16355) (16356) (16357) ... (19504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.