Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,323 members, 7,888,019 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:41 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10861953 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16355) (16356) (16357) (16358) (16359) (16360) (16361) ... (19619) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2022
chic2pimp:
The world cup is definitely staying in Europe. I have never seen pundits hype up two overrated South American teams like they've done to Brazil and Argentina in my life.
South America big teams are only 2 ,na una know where una Dey get una hype from ,maybe na bad thing to like Argentina or Brazil

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2022
Être un messie

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 10:21pm On Dec 03, 2022
chic2pimp:
The world cup is definitely staying in Europe. I have never seen pundits hype up two overrated South American teams like they've done to Brazil and Argentina in my life.

Fox sports got their head in Messi’s as5 all tournament. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 10:21pm On Dec 03, 2022
Chic2pimp...
I'm prayingfor Eggland to...................... GO HOME grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:22pm On Dec 03, 2022
PDPGuy:
Van Gaal will lead the Dutch to beat Argentina in the quarterfinals, as they did at the same stage 24 years ago.. That man get proper tactical nous as it ain’t easy going 11 WC matches without defeat

This resurgent Argentina will beat them bro. Inexperience killed USA today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:24pm On Dec 03, 2022
afraid of Netherland team , biggest hurdle Argentina have to overcome yet , don't think they can match the pace
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:29pm On Dec 03, 2022
BlueMann:
Messi rolled back the years today, as he's done a lot this season. Amazing performance.

Lautaro will continue to remain on the bench. Messi created two big chances for him alone, but he wasted both, as well as other good opportunities. Alvarez surely starts in the QF

Not the most convincing display but to be fair, Australia didn't have much of a sniff till the closing stages.

Netherlands will be a bigger challenge, but I'm confident.

Argentina forward line is too easy to play through, even those wack Aussie defenders were constantly breaking their press

Netherlands for the win

World Cups most memorable matches are usually Netherlands Vs Argentina or Netherlands Vs Brazil. This should be another classic

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2022
chic2pimp:

Anoda angu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 10:32pm On Dec 03, 2022
airmark:

This resurgent Argentina will beat them bro. Inexperience killed USA today.
I agree that inexperience let down the US, but Dumfries, Depay, FDJ and Gakpo have enough pace to trouble the Argentine defense. If Argentina give FDJ the same space as they gave that bald Aussie midfielder, then they would be truly done for cheesy
I tell you, if the Aussies played a bit more attacking football in the first half, their game would have been in extra time by now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 10:45pm On Dec 03, 2022
Odunharry:
DE PAUL dey try sha low key.

Two games now, and he's fast becoming the player we all knew he was before Simeone's bad tactics ruined him.

If he knows what's best for him, he better hustle outta that shitthole called Athletico.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nirvana101: 10:48pm On Dec 03, 2022
PDPGuy:

I agree that inexperience let down the US, but Dumfries, Depay, FDJ and Gakpo have enough pace to trouble the Argentine defense. If Argentina give FDJ the same space as they gave that bald Aussie midfielder, then they would be truly done for cheesy
I tell you, if the Aussies played a bit more attacking football in the first half,their game would have been in extra time by now.

As an underdog, only an inexperienced coach will approach a world cup knock out game in this manner. The US of A tried this and got burned in less than 10 minutes.

As an underdog, you need to apply caution to your approach especially in the first half and see how the game goes. The Australian coach was excellent in this regard and almost got rewarded late on.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:56pm On Dec 03, 2022
PDPGuy:

I tell you, if the Aussies played a bit more attacking football in the first half, their game would have been in extra time by now.

As much as it will be a 50/50 game

I didn’t see the Netherlands giving Senegal or Ecuador serious problem

FDJ sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:01pm On Dec 03, 2022
PDPGuy:

I don't know why, I haven't been impressed with this Holland attack.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:01pm On Dec 03, 2022
We are all Senegal tomorrow aren’t we ?

Omo England go win sha grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:02pm On Dec 03, 2022
andrewbaba44:

South America big teams are only 2 ,na una know where una Dey get una hype from ,maybe na bad thing to like Argentina or Brazil

What's stopping South America from producing more than two top teams or better still what's stopping other continents from producing top teams?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
airmark:

I don't know why, I haven't been impressed with this Holland attack.

They haven’t been bad ,but they didn’t give Senegal nor Ecuador problems

A 50/50 game in my books
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 11:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
andrewbaba44:

You think say you dey wise? You want all the top contenders out abi??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
PDPGuy:
Van Gaal will lead the Dutch to beat Argentina in the quarterfinals, as they did at the same stage 24 years ago.. That man get proper tactical nous as it ain’t easy going 11 WC matches without defeat
Why you going way back to 24 years? What happened 8 years ago?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:05pm On Dec 03, 2022
andrewbaba44:

yes we are andremumu
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:05pm On Dec 03, 2022
chic2pimp:

What's stopping South America from producing more than two top teams or better still what's stopping other continents from producing top teams?

A continent of just 10 teams in their qualifiers compared to Europe with more than 50 ,why you no go help them discover new countries grin

You all don’t rate them apart from Argentina and Brazil ,but your England needed a pk to win against Colombia at the 2018 World Cup

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:05pm On Dec 03, 2022
Joezinho:

Fox sports got their head in Messi’s as5 all tournament. cheesy

In these parts, every time it's BRAZIL BRAZIL BRAZIL BRAZIL.or ARGENTINA ARGENTINA ARGENTINA. You would have thought they'd have learnt their lessons by now as Europe keeps showing them up every 4 years alas no.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:06pm On Dec 03, 2022
only a spawn of Satan will wish Messi not to carry this cup , you can support any team you like but if specifically chose Messi not to win it ,you be winch.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:06pm On Dec 03, 2022
chic2pimp:

In these parts, every time it's BRAZIL BRAZIL BRAZIL BRAZIL.or ARGENTINA ARGENTINA ARGENTINA. You would have thought they'd have learnt their lessons by now as Europe keeps showing them up every 4 years alas no.

But those people have been hyping England all over the years and you got no problem with that

Why now?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:07pm On Dec 03, 2022
Joezinho:

You think say you dey wise? You want all the top contenders out abi??

I don tell you my mind for up ,and I follow am with the reality below

England go win

Amotekun really need to turn up for Senegal to stand a chance and iron bender Mendy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:14pm On Dec 03, 2022
andrewbaba44:

A continent of just 10 teams in their qualifiers compared to Europe with more than 50 ,why you no go help them discover new countries grin

You all don’t rate them apart from Argentina and Brazil ,but your England needed a pk to win against Colombia at the 2018 World Cup

I am not limiting it to just south america. I am including every other continent in that convo too. Let the other continents create world cup winners too.

That same England made the Semi finals whilst Argentina and Brazil were sent packing by you guessed who European oppositions. I'm sure the South Americans would have won it all had they faced non Europeans teams throughout.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:15pm On Dec 03, 2022
Spot the difference grin grin,my goat built different

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:16pm On Dec 03, 2022
chic2pimp:

I am not limiting it to just south america. I am including every other continent in that convo too. Let the other continents create world cup winners too.

That same England made the Semi finals whilst Argentina and Brazil were sent packing by you guessed who European oppositions. I'm sure the South Americans would have won it all had they faced non Europeans teams throughout.

Brazil have more World Cup than any European country despite having little advantage

Chat me up when European countries meet up

Same England that didn’t even win the 3rd place cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 11:17pm On Dec 03, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
only a spawn of Satan will wish Messi not to carry this cup , you can support any team you like but if specifically chose Messi not to win it ,you be winch.
This thing you talk no follow.

So you mean to say, football fans should not support their Country to win World Cup and everybody should be Team Messi?

Like if England, France or Dutch fans support their team to win the World Cup, they are winch?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:18pm On Dec 03, 2022
andrewbaba44:

But those people have been hyping England all over the years and you got no problem with that

Why now?

No one hypes England apart from the English Media(as they should. You've got to believe in your own sauce) however every other Country's media hype up the South Americans.

20+ years of total European domination of the world cup is a shame to every other footballing continent.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:19pm On Dec 03, 2022
this why I want to become a love-vendor ,if I get enough funds ,go Dominican republic pack their girls legally not Huma trafficking way,come give white homies ,they have weird cravings,trust me ,top dollar,plus inside trading tips ,win win for everybody

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:24pm On Dec 03, 2022
Sportsweb:
This thing you talk no follow.

So you mean to say, football fans should not support their Country to win World Cup and everybody should be Team Messi?

Like if England, France or Dutch fans support their team to win the World Cup, they are winch?
shebi I talk like MIDWIZ AKA WIZKID here? grin ,no wahala Sha it's all good just over excitement
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:26pm On Dec 03, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Brazil have more World Cup than any European country despite having little advantage

Chat me up when European countries meet up

Same England that didn’t even win the 3rd place cheesy

Just as I like it, Let the South Americans keep living on past glories. European teams have been chewing and spitting them out for the past 20 years.

Chat me up when any other continent has as many World Cups as Europe.

Guess who they lost too? Yup another European side grin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16355) (16356) (16357) (16358) (16359) (16360) (16361) ... (19619) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m), MorataFC, timbros(m), DammyOlu123(m), reccy(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.