Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,416 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:03 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10830493 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16409) (16410) (16411) (16412) (16413) (16414) (16415) ... (19547) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:42am On Dec 07, 2022
youngZee23:
@FBS..Abeg i fit change this Gavi of a boy..
Nope.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:43am On Dec 07, 2022
A40:
Haba. I no fit select Mbappe or Richarlison?
Nope. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:53am On Dec 07, 2022
andrewbaba44:
FBS any point for sofiane boufal ,he is off to the quarters oo grin
Yes. Every player gets a bonus 5 points for making it into the next round.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:55am On Dec 07, 2022
The winner for the FBS Eye Test (R16 phase) competition is Popi out of 33 analysts.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:01am On Dec 07, 2022
AnfieldFan:
Morocco to qualify..
Netherlands to qualify..
Croatia to qualify..
France to qualify..

Note: All my predictions are voided if they get to penalties...

Drop your predictions ..
Neither Land to qualify over Argentina? grin
Imposican't

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:07am On Dec 07, 2022
FBS:
The winner for the FBS Eye Test (R16 phase) competition is Popi out of 33 analysts.

Popi for President!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:10am On Dec 07, 2022
FBS:

Yes. Every player gets a bonus 5 points for making it into the next round.

All fun

Update
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:20am On Dec 07, 2022
andrewbaba44:

He wan troll busquets he no see one of those their Bayern legends use ,na Gerard wey no even get half of busquets achievements grin
Na even you i dey talk. How can you ask where Gerrard dragged anyone to?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 11:22am On Dec 07, 2022
A page turns today… Thank you for your love. Thank you for your unparalleled support. Thank you for all this happiness shared since 2008. I have decided to put an end to my international career. The succession is ready. I will miss you….#onestensemble

Today we turn a page.
Thanks for your love.
Thank you for your unparalleled support.
Thank you for all the joyful moments we have shared since 2008.
Today I decided to put an end to my career as an international.
The next generation is ready.
I'm going to miss you so much...

#onest ensemble

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amo123: 11:24am On Dec 07, 2022
thiago Silva playing in back 4 in Brazil, he is Brazil and among world cup best defenders. potter no fit play back four na 343 defence he sabi. koulibaly too played in senegal back four and played well. ziyech playing world class football in morroco team and won man of the match. pulissic play very well for USA, even win man of the match awards. sterling also doing well in england even scored. even havertz played world class football for Germany scored goals and win man of the man award. (etc). now the point is how come when they come to Chelsea they play nonsense. possible reasons. (1) they see potter as clueless. (2) potter no get any tactical sense. (3) the club too big for am. (4) he no fit handle big players. (5) he wants to do arteta style, sell all big name and use young players. well point (4) and (5) no go work in chelsea as we are not brighton and arsenal. now potter say he wants new players, boehly has now seen how the players we have now are performing for their countries. he should first of all tell potter to manage them well this season before wasting his money to buy more expensive players next season to be wasted. I used to support potter before worldcup, thinking he needs time and new signings, now im not so sure about him again, if we lose against Bournemouth at home when league resume. he should be threatened with sack then.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:24am On Dec 07, 2022
Unlimited22:

Na even you i dey talk. How can you ask where Gerrard dragged anyone to?

Bottled epl

Won nothing with the best English squad

Kante helped Leicester average team to the epl ,kante left Leicester and still helped Chelsea to the epl with Diego costa up front

What did Gerard do with Liverpool ? Suarez hard work went in vain

But We all should troll busquets who finished football before the age of 25 ,something Gerard couldn’t do after retirement

EOD

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:27am On Dec 07, 2022
Hazard is very silly

He should also retire from club football grin

Or he wanna win another ucl contributing nothing ?

Chelsea should just collect him back ,maybe he will remove Chelsea from 8th position

As Chelsea take scam Madrid na so Brighton and co take scam chelsea

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:34am On Dec 07, 2022
Ibime:

Popi for President!
donstan18 will not like this

grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:43am On Dec 07, 2022
hazard retires from international football,sad man,he only wanted to chase his dreams
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by myami: 11:48am On Dec 07, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
that's not the point of the post though, besides I don't think it's their fault,no promising player will want to play for their team
Do you know Fernando Torres netted 45 goals despite a disappointing spell at Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:52am On Dec 07, 2022
Roland17:
TO ALL MY HATERS!!!!

IN YOUR FACE!!?

OMO ORO!!!!!!

#LEAOOOOO

Sterling >>>>>>>>>>>>> Leao

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:54am On Dec 07, 2022
airmark:

Sterling >>>>>>>>>>>>> Leao

Lool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:59am On Dec 07, 2022
Adiwana:

I meant winning World Cup and Euro successively and Gerard as I said even when surrounded with world beaters, even when doing it all on his own goes down without a league title to his name, and without an achievement for England. This are facts.

Harry Kane can score all the goals in the world but if he finishes his career without a trophy, he will just be another great priemer league striker. Nothing more.

Busquet for what he’s worth redefined what a DM could be. Being a core and integral part of a World Cup and that Barcelona side is one that’ll always go into football folklore.

Dude has always been the first name on the sheet for both his club and his country ever since that night at Stamford Bridge and has outlasted his peers in the game. You don’t get to this stage in his career if you’re just a passenger.

Some people ehn. If you ask this man how he confirmed this, epistle will start.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2022
BlaqFaze:
France is no match, you dey talk of Morocco...nawa for you sef grin

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by myami: 12:10pm On Dec 07, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Bottled epl

Won nothing with the best English squad

Kante helped Leicester average team to the epl ,kante left Leicester and still helped Chelsea to the epl with Diego costa up front

What did Gerard do with Liverpool ? Suarez hard work went in vain

But We all should troll busquets who finished football before the age of 25 ,something Gerard couldn’t do after retirement

EOD
between Mbappe and akpororo, who is faster?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:27pm On Dec 07, 2022
bottled pavi ,this guy suppose to dey play for Valencia not barca

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:36pm On Dec 07, 2022
myami:
between Mbappe and akpororo, who is faster?

Mbappe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 12:41pm On Dec 07, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
bottled pavi ,this guy suppose to dey play for Valencia not barca
Immature from a pro. That's if he actually posted that.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:49pm On Dec 07, 2022
akwesenana:
Immature from a pro. That's if he actually posted that.
mechieonu , throwing jabs once once is part of the game

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2022
MorataFC:
Neither Land to qualify over Argentina? grin
Imposican't

Let's watch and see grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Adiwana: 12:54pm On Dec 07, 2022
airmark:

Some people ehn. If you ask this man how he confirmed this, epistle will start.

No player has been able to bench Busquet in both club and country since he became a first team player. Absolutely None. If there’s one, you can tell me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 1:04pm On Dec 07, 2022
airmark:

grin grin
Nor reason am grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 1:07pm On Dec 07, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Well you were right afterall
Honestly, I wasn't even expecting this. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 1:09pm On Dec 07, 2022
FBS, anyone carried Goncalo Ramos?
He for don rest by now. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2022
akwesenana:
FBS, anyone carried Goncalo Ramos?
He for don rest by now. cheesy
Not a single soul did.
Points just dey waste.

This eye test contest aye! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:42pm On Dec 07, 2022
amo123:
koulibaly too played in senegal back four and played well.

I disagree entirely with the above

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2022
Trend of team performances improving with orthodox number 9s. Portugal, Spain & Germany all looked better with Ramos,Morata & Fullkrüg compared to their alternatives.Teams are better coached off-the-ball so marginal gains that a 9 can provide in penetration/finishing proving key. Premier League Panel

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16409) (16410) (16411) (16412) (16413) (16414) (16415) ... (19547) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: CAPdan21(m), Chasicolis(f), Shegzdave, Sirchiboy, odizeey(m), Yustash001(m), Parix7, Windscribe, raumdeuter, andrewbaba44, tobiboss(m), humblesteve(m), a4turitoroman, larride(m), Unlimited22, MonsieurCoder, pelvicky(m), BlueAngel444, Omoluabi16(m), oliverano, Kimbeast, MrLibrarian(m), iamoyindamola(m), Ellexy and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.