Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,378 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:53 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10858198 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16451) (16452) (16453) (16454) (16455) (16456) (16457) ... (19618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 12:35am On Dec 10, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Just lose abeg oga roland ehn
bikonu cry

God pass you angry

You sabi the kain dry fasting wen I don embark on since this week?

God please shame my enemies!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:35am On Dec 10, 2022
izzou:

Dayo dey him own, na so Silva and VVD fall inside him plate.

grin grin

I just dey pity Popiziano mentions.

As for Airmark, him get Amala turning skills.

Greater players lost PKs, no biggie. I actually wanted Argentina to win as I don't want Dayo to use world cup against Messi in future.

We have seen what Messi can do without Fraudiola, carrying Argentina on his back.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:36am On Dec 10, 2022
i see Pogba in this boy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 12:37am On Dec 10, 2022
airmark:

Greater players lost PKs, no biggie. I actually wanted Argentina to win as I don't want Dayo to use world cup against Messi in future.

We have seen what Messi can do without Fraudiola, carrying Argentina on his back.
Dayo na Messi fanboy. So he can't troll Messi no matter what

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 12:37am On Dec 10, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
i see Pogba in this boy
they should keep gyming
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:40am On Dec 10, 2022
raumdeuter:

Aston Villa bench

You mean Martial ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:41am On Dec 10, 2022
Proper World Cup so far. Just keeps giving unrivaled entertainment value. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:41am On Dec 10, 2022
Sportsweb:
Do you mean if Messi doesn't win the World Cup, Argentine fans won't recognize him?

I done tell you. He will be recognised much less than the God Maradona until he fade away completely over the decades. Only the victors write their name in history

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:47am On Dec 10, 2022
Sportsweb:
they should keep gyming
I swear down ,the boy has the physique,hight ,leg, with muscles he will be more intimidating to opponent ,he has pace ,don't know much about his passing and dribble though,but If he works on that , nothing fit stop am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 1:00am On Dec 10, 2022
Expert17:
Where's that Octopus octopussy that predicted round of 16 exit for Argentina

cheesy cheesy

Trevor012, you have a mail

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:04am On Dec 10, 2022
Popi not giving up on his lead....not yet
donstan18 very much breathing down on his neck.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:11am On Dec 10, 2022
Sportsweb:
Dayo na Messi fanboy. So he can't troll Messi no matter what

He will have no choice soon, than to succumb to the fact that Messi carried Fraudiola.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:26am On Dec 10, 2022
FBS:
Popi not giving up on his lead....not yet
donstan18 very much breathing down on his neck.
andrewbaba picks is the worst thing I have ever set my eyes on , seriously,boufal? gavi? even the guy in second wey say Mickey mount deserves £300k no pick am because he knows deep down it is a fat lie and Mickey mount isn't that good , andrewbaba let emotions cloud his judgement,here we are , last position,make better life choices andrewbaba
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimmarlykay(m): 1:50am On Dec 10, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
These Argentines are too short. If everything fails, Netherlands will resort to set pieces and crosses.

But no matter what, Lionel Andreas Messi will progress.

Wise man!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:10am On Dec 10, 2022
izzou:
France and England should have a Zoom meeting tonight

Anyone that is scared of Argentina should go home tomorrow

Don't waste any slot abeg angry
You no well at all Izu grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:22am On Dec 10, 2022
FBS:
Proper World Cup so far. Just keeps giving unrivaled entertainment value. cool
Remember to add points for J. Alvarez for moving to the next stage; Semis cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 3:53am On Dec 10, 2022
said it on front page weeks ago Saudi will retaliate cheesy, nothing to see here folks ,death from natural cause

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 3:57am On Dec 10, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
said it on front page weeks ago Saudi will retaliate cheesy, nothing to see here folks ,death from natural cause
somebody mentioned me weeks ago saying Saudi ain't like that ,that's just west portraying them. as evil people,I laughed, if they could kill a journalist in Turkey(khashoggi)who be grant Wahl ,not supporting the murder but when you are in a barbaric country like this ,you gat compose jejely

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:25am On Dec 10, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
andrewbaba picks is the worst thing I have ever set my eyes on , seriously,boufal? gavi? even the guy in second wey say Mickey mount deserves £300k no pick am because he knows deep down it is a fat lie and Mickey mount isn't that good , andrewbaba let emotions cloud his judgement,here we are , last position,make better life choices andrewbaba

I don’t take it serious

Just wanted to pick an unknown player and that’s all ,I saw all the good names and ignored

I had the chance to pick new top players but I still refused
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:38am On Dec 10, 2022
andrewbaba44:

I don’t take it serious

Just wanted to pick an unknown player and that’s all ,I saw all the good names and ignored

I had the chance to pick new top players but I still refused
I know you don't,but still on still gavi no good, accept it,he and Pedri willl end up like rui Puig if your club gets un-baised coach, unless the club wants them to stay
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OhBritannia(m): 4:39am On Dec 10, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
somebody mentioned me weeks ago saying Saudi ain't like that ,that's just west portraying them. as evil people,I laughed, if they could kill a journalist in Turkey(khashoggi)who be grant Wahl ,not supporting the murder but when you are in a barbaric country like this ,you gat compose jejely
I will never trust the Americans.
It's possible that it is the CIA that killed him too just to stain the white of the Arabs.
Looking at history, these people ( Americans) have done worst just to promote an agenda.

Qatar is having the best world cup ever in history and some people from the west are not happy about it.

Secondly!! It's possible he died a natural death with an ongoing illness but the western media will always lie about it.

Don't believe anything you see from the western media, CNN, BCC and co.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:39am On Dec 10, 2022
chic2pimp:

I have said right from the beginning Brazil are vastly overrated. Serbia and Switzerland would also look like world beaters if they put them in the Conmebol qualification system.
European qualification that farmers from Macedonia also look like world beaters

Rest
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OhBritannia(m): 4:40am On Dec 10, 2022
My greatest joy is that Argentina has learnt a proper lesson with this match.
Never to lose focus even when it feels like the game is almost over..

Secondly!!! It's time to unleash Di Maria and dybala.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:42am On Dec 10, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
I know you don't,but still on still gavi no good, accept it,he and Pedri willl end up like rui Puig if your club gets un-baised coach, unless the club wants them to stay

Riqui puig was never even getting game time for Barca self ,so your point ? Lol

Gavi no good cheesy cheesy

If that makes you sleep well at night bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:45am On Dec 10, 2022
OhBritannia:
I will never trust the Americans.
It's possible that it is the CIA that killed him too just to stain the white of the Arabs.
Looking at history, these people ( Americans) have done worst just to promote an agenda.

Qatar is having the best world cup ever in history and some people from the west are not happy about it.

Secondly!! It's possible he died a natural death with an ongoing illness but the western media will always lie about it.

Don't believe anything you see from the western media, CNN, BCC and co.
naah ,this cap no sell , even if it was CIA ,what do dey hope to achieve,Qatar don host be say ,dey don host am, someone from Qatar ,has been spiking his food or drink since that incident, nevertheless,I hope this sends warning to any agitator
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:47am On Dec 10, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Riqui puig was never even getting game time for Barca self ,so your point ? Lol

Gavi no good cheesy cheesy

If that makes you sleep well at night bro
it doesn't make me sleep well ,one day you'll see the truth for now you are still living in denial, good morning to you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:54am On Dec 10, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
it doesn't make me sleep well ,one day you'll see the truth for now you are still living in denial, good morning to you

No player has ever worth 90 million euros value for doing nothing

It’s not my fault you don’t watch Barca games

Even Luis Figo a Madrid legend voted for him for the golden boy ,many of you didn’t watch Barca last season ,there was a reason klopp was doing anything to get him

The main truth is that your team overpaid for useless players grin

I have nothing to say man

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:03am On Dec 10, 2022
andrewbaba44:

No player has ever worth 90 million euros value for doing nothing

It’s not my fault you don’t watch Barca games

Even Luis Figo a Madrid legend voted for him for the golden boy ,many of you didn’t watch Barca last season ,there was a reason klopp was doing anything to get him

The main truth is that your team overpaid for useless players grin

I have nothing to say man
Reece James is valued at £100m , mount £70m ,,Luis Figo is Spanish,who what do you expect? I mean if Rooney was voting,he will surely pick out Bellingham,as for the overpayment of players,I don't see how it correlates to this convo , anyways have fun , mediocre players like gavi,Pedri ,ansu fati is why you are in Europa today,the only Barca academy player I try admire na balde ,the rest na garbage
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:09am On Dec 10, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
Reece James is valued at £100m , mount £70m ,,Luis Figo is Spanish,who what do you expect? I mean if Rooney was voting,he will surely pick out Bellingham,as for the overpayment of players,I don't see how it correlates to this convo , anyways have fun , mediocre players like gavi,Pedri ,ansu fati is why you are in Europa today,the only Barca academy player I try admire na balde ,the rest na garbage

Reece James is a very good player

Clown said Figo is Spanish grin

I have nothing to say to someone with low knowledge about football like you

Pedri is not even Barca academy,man was purchased for 5 million euros ,but people like you think he is from Barca academy ,you hate the academy and not the players

When pedri bossed euro 2020 and won the young player of the tournament and made team of the tournament you aren’t watching football then

Stick to copying fake news about players chelsea wanna buy .

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:22am On Dec 10, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Reece James is a very good player

Clown said Figo is Spanish grin

I have nothing to say to someone with low knowledge about football like you

Pedri is not even Barca academy,man was purchased for 5 million euros ,but people like you think he is from Barca academy ,you hate the academy and not the players

When pedri bossed euro 2020 and won the young player of the tournament and made team of the tournament you aren’t watching football then

Stick to copying fake news about players chelsea wanna buy .

why will watch an 18 years old who haven't proven himself,you be mumu, big time,I should be watching teenager that is barely effective for match it is a waste of time, Bellingham, musiala,both have contributed immensely for both team and country goals ,what does gavi have , sending love letters to the princess of Spain , perhaps she can tell her father to loan your broke club some money as na only free agents una fit afford
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 5:31am On Dec 10, 2022
andrewbaba44:

I don’t take it serious

I had the chance to [b]pick new top players [/b]but I still refused
e.g.,? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 5:33am On Dec 10, 2022
Skimpledawg:

Remember to add points for J. Alvarez for moving to the next stage; Semis cool
As per rule yes, bonus +5 points for every player.
Enzo on the other hand - 5 points for penalty miss.
He now needs to score 3 in the next round to compensate. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (16451) (16452) (16453) (16454) (16455) (16456) (16457) ... (19618) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: nathz45, Thazard(m), Demolz, fredoooooo and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.