Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,217 members, 7,887,581 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:54 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16645) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10859241 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16642) (16643) (16644) (16645) (16646) (16647) (16648) ... (19619) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2022
donstan18:

I no watch Pele, you no watch am.

Ibime will bring Pele, you’ll cry and run.
I’ll bring Ronaldo, you’ll cry and run to Pele.

Kindly state what Messi got over Ronaldo in UCL and I’ll state what Ronaldo over Messi in World Cup.

You dey abi you didn’t dey?

You just dey swing like loose pendulum.

Show us Ronaldo and Messi record in UCL. Kindy add GAMES PLAYED/MINUTES PLAYED.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:14pm On Dec 21, 2022
donstan18:

I no watch Pele, you no watch am.

Ibime will bring Pele, you’ll cry and run.
I’ll bring Ronaldo, you’ll cry and run to Pele.

Kindly state what Messi got over Ronaldo in UCL and I’ll state what Ronaldo over Messi in World Cup.

You dey abi you didn’t dey?
This is what Messi has on club level. So Ibime watch Pele. When them born Ibime sef abi him na alien and methuselah grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2022
Expert17:

You just dey swing like loose pendulum.

Show us Ronaldo and Messi record in UCL. Kindy add GAMES PLAYED/MINUTES PLAYED.

Did you add the age when Mbappe won World Cup? The age he broke Pele’s World Cup finals hatrick record? You add am?

Kindly bring Ronaldo and Messi achievements in the highest and most valued club trophy if e sure you.

GOAT noise no be by depending on Aston Villa psychotic keeper:
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 3:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
Ibime:

Rubbish. Nothing you posted refers to Pele

In fact no reputable football organisation is yet to put him above PELE in any ranking

But did you watch Pele?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:18pm On Dec 21, 2022
hensben:
This is what Messi has on club level. So Ibime watch Pele. When them born Ibime sef abi him na alien and methuselah grin
From dropping World Cup trophy to another screenshot wey no dey even align to my challenge.

Told you Una dey learn work and should enjoy the moment, but you wan proof stubborn.

UCL is the highest club trophy, players dream to play in the tournament every year, kindly drop Ronaldo and Messi achievements and stats in UCL.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:19pm On Dec 21, 2022
As Aston Villa keeper no dey play UCL to carry the Argentine Shatta Bundle, his fans won’t be able to provide anything against Ronaldo in the tournament.

grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2022
donstan18:

Did you add the age when Mbappe won World Cup? The age he broke Pele’s World Cup finals hatrick record? You add am?

Kindly bring Ronaldo and Messi achievements in the highest and most valued club trophy if e sure you.

GOAT noise no be by depending on Aston Villa psychotic keeper:

Did you add the age when Messi won 3 Ballon d'Or? And other records?

This is the UCL goals/assists and Messi is leading based on goals-assists per mins-gãmes.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TMDigital: 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2022
Before and After

Lolz cheesy cheesy grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
donstan18:
As Aston Villa keeper no dey play UCL to carry the Argentine Shatta Bundle, his fans won’t be able to provide anything against Ronaldo in the tournament.

grin grin cheesy

Aston Villa GK carried him but he won MOTM and player of the Tournament.

How many World cup best player Pele win?

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
Expert17:

Who win World cup?

Chop your L and rest grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
Expert17:

Did you add the age when Messi won 3 Ballon d'Or? And other records?

This is the UCL goals/assists and Messi is leading based on goals-assists per mins-gãmes.
No more World CUP pictures to post?

Wow! That was quick!!

So show us where Messi outplayed Mbappe in his life and I’ll show you where Ronaldo outplayed every existing player ever.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:24pm On Dec 21, 2022
Expert17:

Aston Villa GK carried him but he won MOTM and player of the Tournament.

How many World cup best player Pele win?

Did you watch Pele?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2022
These Messi fans na embe oo!! grin grin cheesy cheesy

Small ginger! Them don hide World Cup trophy dey yarn okoto.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2022
donstan18:

No more World CUP pictures to post?

Wow! That was quick!!

So show us where Messi outplayed Mbappe in his life and I’ll show you where Ronaldo outplayed every existing player ever.

I don't have time for all this.

Allow me celebrate abeg, e no easy to support and watch GOAT......no be to dey read wiki and watch youtube videos grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2022
donstan18:

grin grin cheesy

Give up,you dey force this trolling.

There is nothing to troll messi with,once again give up.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2022
monerozi5590:

But did you watch Pele?

So we should have replaced your GOAT in 20 years because next generation did not watch Messi?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2022
Expert17:

I don't have time for all this.

Allow me celebrate abeg, e no easy to support and watch GOAT......no be to dey read wiki and watch youtube videos grin grin grin

But wait, you mean Ronaldo >> Messi in everything concerning UCL? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2022
donstan18:

From dropping World Cup trophy to another screenshot wey no dey even align to my challenge.

Told you Una dey learn work and should enjoy the moment, but you wan proof stubborn.

UCL is the highest club trophy, players dream to play in the tournament every year, kindly drop Ronaldo and Messi achievements and stats in UCL.

You brought club achievement and I am showing you one you don Dey cry. Lol. Let it go Bruv.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:27pm On Dec 21, 2022
popizaino:

Give up,you dey force this trolling.

There is nothing to troll messi with,once again give up.
When you go give up on Thiago Silva?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 3:27pm On Dec 21, 2022
donstan18:

Yes.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2022
hensben:
You brought club achievement and I am showing you one you don Dey cry. Lol. Let it go Bruv.
Simple question, what do Messi have against Ronaldo in UCL?

Why’s this difficult to answer?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2022
Expert17:

Yes.

How many goals and assists?

Calculate..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2022
donstan18:

So team achievement is what you are showing. Lol Real Madrid had casemiro Kroose and Modric. We are discussing someone that won World Cup
With Mac alister and co you are talking of a galatico team in club side.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2022
donstan18:

When you go give up on Thiago Silva?

Is it true that the reason why we are in 8th position this season is simply because Mount has the most appreance for us ? grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2022
donstan18:

How many goals and assists?

Calculate..
How about you check this club side stats

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:31pm On Dec 21, 2022
hensben:
So team achievement is what you are showing. Lol Real Madrid had casemiro Kroose and Modric. We are discussing someone that won World Cup
With Mac alister and co you are talking of a galatico team in club side.
Shalaye upon shalaye!!

Kroos and Casmi played for ManU too when Ronaldo won it ba?

World Cup settings, Pele>> any player dead or alive.

UCL settings, Ronaldo >> any player dead or alive.

Messi in which settings??

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2022
popizaino:

Is it true that the reason why we are in 8th position this season is simply because Mount has the most appreance for us ? grin
We won the highest club trophy without Silva’s contribution.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2022
hensben:
How about you check this club side stats
Total is?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2022
All this by force Messi trolling cheesy grin
The goat really press their neck with this world cup win...Pele and Tapinaldo fans in the mud cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Afobear: 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2022
Ibime:

We can troll Messi with World Cup and COPA sef

Which GOAT needs Goalkeeper to be constantly saving penalty shootouts to win an International trophy, something other GOATs did without sweat multiple times

Is he Jogginghoe in disguise?

No worry, let the Pessimists enjoy their victory parade first

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET4N5gsF8Wg

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:33pm On Dec 21, 2022
donstan18:

We won the highest club trophy without Silva’s contribution.

Show me the line up again but wait ooo is that why Mason mount had no goal in just conclude world cup?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Afobear: 3:34pm On Dec 21, 2022
donstan18:
These Messi fans na embe oo!! grin grin cheesy cheesy

Small ginger! Them don hide World Cup trophy dey yarn okoto.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET4N5gsF8Wg

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16642) (16643) (16644) (16645) (16646) (16647) (16648) ... (19619) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: WhoDeyHause and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.