Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,049 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:17 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16741) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10862348 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16738) (16739) (16740) (16741) (16742) (16743) (16744) ... (19619) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 7:46pm On Jan 01, 2023
Roland17:

I think it is more than just individual players if you watch closely. Your players are just all over the place, especially without the ball.

Three managers now and they have been all over the place. At some point, you just have to admit the players are just not good enough.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2023
Luis Enrique Dey find work sha ,incase dem sack potter

Man will just be praying for xavi ,Diego simeone or maybe potters job grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2023
Nothing ham forest had 5 shots on target while we had just 2 on target. Nothing ham forest that is everybody's olosho. Hah potter onikuure.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:50pm On Jan 01, 2023
I will not rant now. I will be patient till the summer. Zakharyan is still available, a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 7:51pm On Jan 01, 2023
drisham:

Stats don't lie eje

Check the difference

We've been struggling to score goals since his absence

The 2 goals in our last match came from his wing

We were only able to score today due to a defender error

You sef reason am now

Another thing to note, none of our RWB or RB had a goal or asisst all through the period R.James was injured.

If there was, it was so insignificant that I can't remember it. There is no way James would not have contributed a goal or an assist if he played those matches.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2023
Any genuine Chelsea fan that still believes the top 4 is feasible this season needs to be flogged Messilessly grin

I laughed when someone said we will make top 2 if we sign Enzo grin

Even if Pele and Maradona were resurrected from the dead and we sign them they can't rescue us from this mess.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2023
WhoDeyHause:
Nothing ham forest had 5 shots on target while we had just 2 on target. Nothing ham forest that is everybody's olosho. Hah potter onikuure.

grin grin grin grin grin cry more. cry cry.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2023
If u like buy mbappe haaland Enzo and the whole world best 11 for this Potter nothing will change

English coaches are average and nothing changes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2023
Ibime:

I ask them how many assist he gave at Brighton last season when we decided to splash £63m on him, they answered 1

£63m down the drain. Then we have another one who's not even played for longer than 5 mins for £75m.

In only a few days, people started downplay Ben Chilwell's achievement, because he'd been out for while.

Stupid spending of over £100m, and we are still here.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:55pm On Jan 01, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

It would have paid me to follow my baby to watch televista rather than this disasterclass. If you can't beat nothing forest where do you want to reach? Average players led by an average coach. One eyed man leading the blind. Holy boehly should just do giveaway with that enzo's money before he will come here and start playing like who there are still teaching a b c of football.
omor na true talk

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 7:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
WhoDeyHause:
Holy boehly should just share that money he wants to use for enzo Fernandez for all of us. Is it a crime to support Chelsea?

cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oldboss(m): 7:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
drisham:
But y'all swore potter will cook after the WC grin
Trust the process bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oldboss(m): 8:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
Kantebets:
If u like buy mbappe haaland Enzo and the whole world best 11 for this Potter nothing will change

English coaches are average and nothing changes
Potter is a really good coach Chelsea Don't have the type of player he wants. the Potter of Brighton is a very Technical coach.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
omor na true talk
Even if enzo plays like lampard and makelele the mediocrity around him from both coach and players will make it look like he doesn't know how to play anything. We just have to find us a coach that can help win champions league like tuchel did before he started listening to bad gang. That looks like the only way we can go back there so that we won't follow dead manyoo to grace ulokpa next season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
MorataFC:
Any genuine Chelsea fan that still believes the top 4 is feasible this season needs to be flogged Messilessly grin

Even if Pele and Maradona were resurrected from the dead and we sign them they can't rescue us from this mess.

Sebi na why dem dey shout £100m about. They believe in this stupid fantasy that Enzo walks in, and we just become Man City overnight.

We are talking about strength in depth, they are talking about splashing 100m on just one player.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
MorataFC:

Omo Chelsea Dey gba sha

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2023
I hear it's City next.....back to back. Una goodluck o grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2023
grin

Nottingham Pro Max draw Nottingham Lite. Nothing to be cried about here. Una dey sign players upandan as Nottingham Lite like top 4 depends on it.

Arsenal sign right players, they are at top of table. United sign right players, presently 4pts below 2nd position, una mumu club dey pack players like ragos at Sabon Gari..... LMFAO.

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

So you sabi wail like this cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 8:12pm On Jan 01, 2023
Itsrm:

Three managers now and they have been all over the place. At some point, you just have to admit the players are just not good enough.

I agree the quality of the players, especially new acquisitions may have been exaggerated because of their price tags, but, Porter has been poor is setting his team up.

You guys went into this game playing a 4-3-2-1 and by the end of the game he had substituted the entire midfield (Jorg/ Zakaria/ Ziyech/ Pulisic and Mount) what does that tell you? Well, to me it is an evidence of a coach who is scrambling and throwing everything at the wall because the original selection/ formation was bad. Nottingham played a 4-3-1-2 and without the ball, it evolved into a 4-4-2 which made it easier to saturate the middle against your team. I am not sure you guys played with any formation by the 75th minute and that is why I said your players were just everywhere.

Porter should have remained at Brighton where he built a good structure and had the autonomy to manage the squad and coach to his strength. Chelsea is too much of a step forward, I am worried it is too steep for him because he would be under too much pressure he would have no time to improve his tactics.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
From what slum did Brighton pick this our coach from? Why are they scamming us left, right and centre.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
Boehly go Dy reason how to sack this coach now and pay hefty compensation
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lajid: 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2023
andrewbaba44:

And Aubameyang is expected to be scoring from no creativity

Interesting

The whole midfield should be scraped

We need Enzo, and other 2 good midfielders. All those Gallagher and nonsense should sit on the bench, na second 11 dem be. So angry with those idiots
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Even if enzo plays like lampard and makelele the mediocrity around him from both coach and players will make it look like he doesn't know how to play anything. We just have to find us a coach that can help win champions league like tuchel did before he started listening to bad gang. That looks like the only way we can go back there so that we won't follow dead manyoo to grace ulokpa next season.
he will be having second thoughts, but the Money is to big to reject
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2023
Oldboss:

Potter is a really good coach Chelsea Don't have the type of player he wants. the Potter of Brighton is a very Technical coach.
He was technical with average players, but is poor with better players .
Kontunu
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2023
chelsea wey I dey use hold myself this period,no come they give me joy ,nawao ,I will avoid anything chelsea for now abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:21pm On Jan 01, 2023
the most annoying part,our players eat fatter than those Nottingham forest players,yet they get easily bullied , only Sterling one week wage fit pay have of Nottingham forest players
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 8:22pm On Jan 01, 2023
popizaino:
I will not rant now. I will be patient till the summer. Zakharyan is still available, a word is enough for the wise.

No oo

Let's splash 120m on Enzo when we lack a Bruno/kdb type of midfielder
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:22pm On Jan 01, 2023
Havertz is playing so well, maybe that is blinding my judgment on Porter lately but he needs to do better

kk, jorginho, rlc, mount, Gallagher, auba and sterling

Have got to go
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 8:23pm On Jan 01, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Omo Chelsea Dey gba sha

You see what I'm saying bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2023
Havertz10:
Havertz is playing so well, maybe that is blinding my judgment with Porter lately but he needs to do better

kk, jorginho, rlc, mount, Gallagher, auba and sterling

Have got to go

Blud potter is not good enough

We can't sell 11 players because of an average coach

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2023
raumdeuter:
Last 2 games

Sterling 1 goal 1 assist
Foolishic 0 goal 0 assists

Airmark did Foolishic play his favorite side of the bench?

Your reply:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (16738) (16739) (16740) (16741) (16742) (16743) (16744) ... (19619) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: reccy(m), Obere4u, mcdreeezy, Trevor012(m), MorataFC and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.