Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,297 members, 7,894,265 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 06:54 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16761) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10909825 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16758) (16759) (16760) (16761) (16762) (16763) (16764) ... (19677) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
nateevs:

Hehehe. For real?

Young man, you might never have been told this, but YOU DO NOT possess the intelligence to decipher anything or anyone dumb.

You don't even have the intelligence to understand basic punctuation when writing, yet you want to pass on the understanding of the complexities of FFP and multi-club ownership as your own.

This is why I called it copy and paste. I know this because in all of your 1 million child-like compositions, you have failed to mention the single most-important reason Boehly doesn't mind paying over the odds for Enzo, but wants it NOW. You have never been told, so you are unable to know this your own. I will tell you, so you can copy and paste elsewhere.

ENZO is 21, and still according to the provisions of FFP, considered an Academy player. Therefore all expenditure on the Academy is outside of FFP scrutiny. So Boehly can write off all of the expenditure as development funds. You understand now?

Why does Boehly want it now? Well Enzo turns 22 on the 17th and therefore any deals made afterwards are subject to FFP.

Smart move but he's still overpaid....grossly! And that's why the bone of contention has been about the price paid, not whether Enzo is required or if Boehly is smart.

But you are trying to form intelligentsia when you know nothing. You think it's by posting every second.

I no dey fight on here but if it will happen, at least I will prefer some real G with average understanding of their own position, not some nitwit who doesn't appreciate the proper use of a full stop.

Come at me again, and I will phucking destroy you.

Good info re development funds write-off. No wonder Boehly is splashing on youth team

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:24pm On Jan 04, 2023
FBS:
Say Pep overthinks this game and decides to implement some funky setup in his usual style?
Say Halaand and KDB are on for whatever reason on different wavelengths.
Say Potter finally got his hands on the tip of a magic wand and cooks something overnight?
Say our boys are ready for a fight - defensively and attacking wise.
Let's just say football is crazy.

I say we can beat Mancity. cool

We have always been a hard nut to crack for any team managed by Pep Guardiola except during Sarri's era.

May Sarri never eat wetin go belleful am.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2023
FBS:

A talented kid and I love the Motherland but Russian league and EPL are 2 different things entirely.
If he does come, he will have to adjust sharpish.

Arshavin did,paulvishenko did,i have no doubt Zakharyan will hit the ground running if he comes,provided he is given the confidence of playing as he wish with the ball.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:30pm On Jan 04, 2023
Joezinho:

Hahahah. We will gladly add Dr jones, Lindelof, elanga and Pastor Fred to drive maguire to cobhams.

Come down! i say come down! and repeat what you've just said.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
popizaino:

We have always been a hard nut to crack for any team managed by Pep Guardiola except during Sarri's era.

hahahaaa.
Sarri has to be the most despised Coach on this thread. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
FBS:

hahahaaa.
Sarri has to be the most despised Coach on the forum. cheesy

We still have one of his die-hard fan here in the person of Amoto.94
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 12:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
popizaino:

Sarri won Pep like twice, lost twice including 6:0 thrashing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
popizaino:

Arshavin did,paulvishenko did,i have no doubt Zakharyan will hit the ground running if he comes,provided he is given the confidence of playing as he wish with the ball.
Arshavin was uber talented (relatively), was already banging in goals for a top club in Russia and was mentally there.
Chelsea is always different and you know it.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
Chelsea not talking about getting a RB, is a concern.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
airmark:
Chelsea not talking about getting a RB, is a concern.
Thank you.
Me I'm waiting for the scouts with their data.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2023
manny

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
Potter haters no go like this grin ,need to clear out Deadwood first

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
rafeal leao scores , showing us what we are missing,hope this mudryk is worth
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
Eden Hazard in 68 minutes vs Cacereño:

- 0 shots on target
- 0 shots attempted
- 0 completed dribbles
- 0 successful crosses
- 1 key pass
- 1/3 duels won

Hazard shaming airmark Popizaino and hensben on a daily basis

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:01pm On Jan 04, 2023
https://www.football-espana.net/2023/01/04/eden-hazard-destroyed-by-press-after-67-brutal-minutes-against-fourth-tier-cacereno

One person tweeted: "If Eden Hazard has some self dignity, he should start looking for a club."

Another added: "THE WORST SIGNING IN THE HISTORY OF REAL MADRID!"

A third said: "Eden Hazard had less touches than Lunin in the first half. This guy has to leave, he's beyond finished. Enough is enough."

While another criticised his attitude, adding: "Eden Hazard's game was terrible. To have that attitude, it is better for a youth player with more hunger and enthusiasm to start playing."

https://www.the-sun.com/sport/7050753/real-madrid-fans-eden-hazard-horror-show-cacereno/

Just go on Google and type Hazard Cacereno

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
popizaino:

Add Bruno,Casemeiro and Rashford.
You for just carry trailer come pack all our players na grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 1:17pm On Jan 04, 2023
Joezinho:

Hahahah. We will gladly add Dr jones, Lindelof, elanga and Pastor Fred to drive maguire to cobhams.
Pastor Fred dey cook small small beside Case, had McTominay instead....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
Popizaino, check these goals out. Everything no be to dey fire shot gboa like Naija policeman.

https://twitter.com/_MrGentle/status/1609643240499683329?t=zUmtTERs_95xtOOM2OHEuw&s=19
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 1:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Pastor Fred dey cook small small beside Case, had McTominay instead....

True, treble. Pastor don dey try as Case join. But I nor trust am and mcT.. Thinking about their combo last season still gives me ptsd.

I hope shekpites cook tomorrow .. As much as I want them to lose and drill all the Oil in Oloibiri oil well, I pray they win today.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sportsweb:
Sarri won Pep like twice, lost twice including 6:0 thrashing

Ok.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
raumdeuter:
Eden Hazard in 68 minutes vs Cacereño:

- 0 shots on target
- 0 shots attempted
- 0 completed dribbles
- 0 successful crosses
- 1 key pass
- 1/3 duels won

Hazard shaming airmark Popizaino and hensben on a daily basis

Pls I am not interested in this kind of argument with you in 2023.

Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
raumdeuter:
https://www.football-espana.net/2023/01/04/eden-hazard-destroyed-by-press-after-67-brutal-minutes-against-fourth-tier-cacereno

One person tweeted: "If Eden Hazard has some self dignity, he should start looking for a club."

Another added: "THE WORST SIGNING IN THE HISTORY OF REAL MADRID!"

A third said: "Eden Hazard had less touches than Lunin in the first half. This guy has to leave, he's beyond finished. Enough is enough."

While another criticised his attitude, adding: "Eden Hazard's game was terrible. To have that attitude, it is better for a youth player with more hunger and enthusiasm to start playing."

https://www.the-sun.com/sport/7050753/real-madrid-fans-eden-hazard-horror-show-cacereno/

Just go on Google and type Hazard Cacereno

Is this bolded not what i have been telling you since about Hazard? The talent, skills is there but no desire,hunger and enthusiasm is not but you on the other hand believe he doesn't even have the talent to begin with. You are beyond arguing with in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
airmark:
Popizaino, check these goals out. Everything no be to dey fire shot gboa like Naija policeman.

https://twitter.com/_MrGentle/status/1609643240499683329?t=zUmtTERs_95xtOOM2OHEuw&s=19

How is this comparable to what Muani got in the world cup finals?

How is this even related?

Pls it's 2023, don't be like raumdeuter,compare apple and apple.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
shocked chelsea on track in spending £520m in 7 months , reminder tuchel wasted £250m of that money and is still going Scott free,needs to charged

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
popizaino:

How is this comparable to what Muani got in the world cup finals?

How is this even related?

Pls it's 2023, don't be like raumdeuter,compare apple and apple.

grin

Yes, Muani's was more difficult to attempt than those. You are no different from your Ogbomosho brother, Raumdeuter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
andrewbaba44:

He didn’t go to the World Cup
Sorry He made the provisional list
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
Herbiedeen:
that's the difference btw want and need. When you need something, you get it at any cost even if it means you have to overpay....same thing you guys are about to do with Enzo
Yes because quality midfielders are needed at this point.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
airmark:

Baba this is messi we are talking about here.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2023
FBS:
Say Pep overthinks this game and decides to implement some funky setup in his usual style?
Say Halaand and KDB are on for whatever reason on different wavelengths.
Say Potter finally got his hands on the tip of a magic wand and cooks something overnight?
Say our boys are ready for a fight - defensively and attacking wise.
Let's just say football is crazy.

I say we can beat Mancity. cool
Sir I would advise anybody who has always been afraid of horror films all his life to disembark from watching our two part series on the koboko we'll chop from city. We are complaining of CSO. We are complaining of egbon azpi. We are complaining of cucukuruku that finds it hard to cook that thing. Is it those people that want to handle haaland that has been scoring everybody since season resumed?
Even their last game they drew against everton they lost a lot of chances after dictating for long. If it was champions league final I would be overconfident to watch it but you see this match on thursday I rather drink my incoming sorrows potter want to give me away before the match starts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
hensben:
Baba this is messi we are talking about here.

The point is, you guys said Muani's chance was difficult to chip. Only a useless striker will give such excuse for a ball on air.

Costa, Di Maria, Ramires weren't even close to Messi skill-wise before executing such.

Make una train attackers how to chip, you must not be a Messi before executing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSwjfhAOaik
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
airmark:

The point is, you guys said Muani's chance was difficult to chip. Only a useless striker will give such excuse for a ball on air.

Costa, Di Maria, Ramires weren't even close to Messi skill-wise before executing such.
I understand the guy would’ve chip that ball, on another day he can do that too, it’s just his instinct at that particular moment.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 3:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
manny
That was always going to happen. The problem is how to convince him on leaving his first love assnal to come and chop money but suffer with us as we continue our quests to turn to Chelsea and hove albion.
But seriously this one that it's been noted holy boehly is just keeping several investors money I hope london effc will not come and lock our club one day for using customer's money without approval because this one the more he's spending the more we get worse with lesser roi. Even if it's his money watching the useless choreography those stupid boys do in our match every week is enough to make him sad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16758) (16759) (16760) (16761) (16762) (16763) (16764) ... (19677) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dostr4(m) and 21 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.