Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16784) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10796807 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16781) (16782) (16783) (16784) (16785) (16786) (16787) ... (19504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
Leyqute:

You went through 2008 and you don't have residue hatred for Man Utd? You're a better human being.

If Barcelona is playing against a group of snails, I'm going to back the snails to win.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
Nobody can take a shot from 20 or 25 yards meanwhile we once had Lampard, Ballack, Essien, Drogba and Alex in the same team.

Blood of Jesus

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:34pm On Jan 05, 2023
popizaino:

grin grin grin grin

Omo if Barcelona are playing a team of U16s, best believe I'm morphing into Adam Johnson for those 90 minutes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amo123: 11:34pm On Jan 05, 2023
popizaino:

He should have left Cucurella and let Lewis Hall replace Ziyech the idiot. Lewis Hall can dribble on the line better.
popiz, how hall will replace ziyech,are they playing the same position?
. cucu was useless today, the sub was spot on.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 11:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
Unlimited22:
Nobody can take a shot from 20 or 25 yards meanwhile we once had Lampard, Ballack, Essien, Drogba and Alex in the same team.

Blood of Jesus

Was there even anyone who couldn’t shoot except Mikel
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
amo123:
azpilicueta? kepa was at fault for the goal, kneel down like statue pole, when ball pass his front, instead of to stretch and punch it.
I agree that he could have done better but thinking about it
- He hesitated thinking Azpi would block that ball from coming in the first place?
- Chances are it could have dropped to another City player if he punched or palmed it?
- He probably anticipated Cucu (or perhaps CSO?) to deal with it
- Probably thought it was going wide?

grrrrr Kepa. He could have done better. Just trying to analyse it. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:38pm On Jan 05, 2023
popizaino:

Not today sir.
grin
I know say you no go gree.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
Bluelines69:

Was there even anyone who couldn’t shoot except Mikel
Mikel couldn't shoot to save his life. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Jorginho is meant for Chelsea

Pls don't let harmattan thunder fire you this night.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
I said it the other day,start our young players they can't be worst than our senior players,start Santos ,Potter will be like "we have to access them" brotherly they have more fighting spirit than most of our senior bums

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
Unlimited22:
Lewis Hall. Carney Chukwuemeka. Denis Zakaria. Even Omari Hutchinson.

Lots of people need to leave this team make we see front. From that Maghrib fraudster with the 22 on his back. Aubameyang should only be kept as a backup and not beyond this year, Azpilicueta is finished at this level, and ọmọ we need to do something about our injuries.

And it has to be said that despite being still rather shyte in attack, we played a lot better without Popizaino and Donstan18

But I don't stan Jorginho now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
I said it the other day,start our young players they can't be worst than our senior players,start Santos ,Potter will be like "we have to access them" brotherly they have more fighting spirit than most of our senior bums
What happened to your boy Hutchinson? Boy should step up oo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 11:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
FBS:

Mikel couldn't shoot to save his life. cheesy

Imagine an 11 of Mikel’s, I’ve seen Havertz shoot before don’t know why he doesn’t want to…..I don’t play football but is it that difficult to put your foot through a ball with force embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
Unlimited22:
Lewis Hall. Carney Chukwuemeka. Denis Zakaria. Even Omari Hutchinson.

Lots of people need to leave this team make we see front. From that Maghrib fraudster with the 22 on his back. Aubameyang should only be kept as a backup and not beyond this year, Azpilicueta is finished at this level, and ọmọ we need to do something about our injuries.

And it has to be said that despite being still rather shyte in attack, we played a lot better without Popizaino and Donstan18
I know Donstan18 is Money Mount.
Popi is who?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 11:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
grin

We played well FC.... LMFAO! Chelsea fans that never satisfy with a top 4 position without a trophy at end of season, now celebrating we play well?!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
nateevs:

Trust me sir, Cucurella was the worst player by a mile.

For me it was Ziyech
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
FBS:

What happened to your boy Hutchinson? Boy should step up oo.
yeah he should,he will ,he has the talent

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper04(m): 11:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
Havertz10:
Those auba passes? Why are you guys like this?

Havertz played well
I know he played well his passing improved towards end of the first half, he needs to do more mount is not around now,auba useless
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
The mentality we need,express yourself,we ain't going anywhere this season

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
amo123:
popiz, how hall will replace ziyech,are they playing the same position?
. cucu was useless today, the sub was spot on.

I still maintained he should have removed Ziyech instead and let that Lewis go and cause havoc up there with his speed and quick dribble. Cucurella was not bad for me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
popizaino:

Pls don't let harmattan thunder fire you this night.

cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 11:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
The season is gone already, why not start looking into next season by blooding in those young players you feel will be important next season. He go better make we no even qualify for those useless Europa or Conference.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 11:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
Oasis007:
grin

We played well FC.... LMFAO! Chelsea fans that never satisfy with a top 4 position without a trophy at end of season, now celebrating we play well?!

The thing suprise me ooo. Is that not mediocre?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
What i observed from tonight's game.

- Our attack is completely dead.

- If potter can't try Ziyech LWF then he allow Ziyech to leave with immediate effect. He can never do anything beneficial to the team playing from RWF position.

- Havertz is a silent Problem to the team.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 11:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
forgiveness:

The thing suprise me ooo. Is that not mediocre?

grin

Well.... e dey sweet us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
Oasis007:
grin

I don't think anyone is celebrating "we played well". You should put things in perspective.
Yes the problems of creating chances, no win in 10 matches still dey there but this is the "best" we've played in a long time, showing heart, desire, passion and knowing the likes of Chuks, Lewis Hall are not afraid to express themselves. If no be injury, Chuks for no play and he did admirably well against a tough opposition. That is what we are "celebrating". You geddit?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 11:56pm On Jan 05, 2023
Oasis007:

grin

Well.... e dey sweet us.

We will see where Potter will take us to at the end of the season.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:56pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
yeah he should,he will ,he has the talent
We believe.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:57pm On Jan 05, 2023
The following players needs to leave Chelsea asap.

RLC
Ziyech
Sterling
Pulisic
Jorginho
Aubameyang.

Pending list
Gallager
Havertz
Kante
Kovacic.
Kovacic

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:58pm On Jan 05, 2023
rooftops:
The season is gone already, why not start looking into next season by blooding in those young players you feel will be important next season. He go better make we no even qualify for those useless Europa or Conference.
asin? This was how arsenal started why can't we?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
Bluelines69:

Imagine an 11 of Mikel’s, I’ve seen Havertz shoot before don’t know why he doesn’t want to…..I don’t play football but is it that difficult to put your foot through a ball with force embarassed
It can be difficult (requires strength and technique) but you only need to try particularly when there are no other viable options.
I no think say we get attacking coach cos these are the drills you do in training.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 11:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
FBS:

I don't think anyone is celebrating "we played well". You should put things in perspective.
Yes the problems of creating chances, no win in 10 matches still dey there but this is the "best" we've played in a long time, showing heart, desire, passion and knowing the likes of Chuks, Lewis Hall are not afraid to express themselves. If no be injury, Chuks for no play and he did admirably well against a tough opposition. That is what we are "celebrating". You geddit?

That shows how bad we are currently. Under Tuchel, we were competing for trophies not celebrating how we played well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16781) (16782) (16783) (16784) (16785) (16786) (16787) ... (19504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: NerdSciBot and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.