Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,324 members, 7,888,028 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:49 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16831) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10862021 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16828) (16829) (16830) (16831) (16832) (16833) (16834) ... (19619) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amo123: 12:09am On Jan 12, 2023
popizaino:
St.Mary stadium has never been a good hunting ground for man city but pep Guardiola has no excuse not winning this particular put of form Southampton.
is this not the same mancity, we no fit win, or even score them. Sunderland have handed another indictment on potter.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:10am On Jan 12, 2023
potter using style to call his haters stupid grin,no worry shebi una want manager with theatrics

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 12:10am On Jan 12, 2023
nateevs:
We are lucky it was City we were playing and not Southampton. They would have embarrassed us with all that energy. This is the thing I look at and conclude that is not doing anything.

Injury or not , you cannot tell me that our second team is not man-for-man better than Southampton. But the cohesive play, the energy, is what set them apart. You can see what they are working on.
This is what keeps getting me angry, come tomorrow now and there won't be any change in our play for someone to atleast say progress.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 12:12am On Jan 12, 2023
Joezinho:

It’s shocking. City didn’t have a single shot on target. Which must be the first ever..
City will go trophyless this season

Bookmark this statement
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 12:13am On Jan 12, 2023
Havertz10:
Too many phony players getting underserved cred

Haaland is so overrated
Yeah, and Havertz is underrated.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:22am On Jan 12, 2023
amo123:
is this not the same mancity, we no fit win, or even score them. Sunderland have handed another indictment on potter.

Football isn't simple arithmetic, Sunderland might beat man city and city beat me while i beat Southampton.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:23am On Jan 12, 2023
The way Fulham and Palace go give us problems.
Omooooorr.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 12:26am On Jan 12, 2023
MorataFC:

Bookmark this statement

Amen. Olopa ma ko everybody. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amo123: 12:33am On Jan 12, 2023
na wa o. e don tay we hear from raumdeuter nau. abeg rams how tomorrow go be? hope day against Fulham so?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:44am On Jan 12, 2023
chelsea has made enquiries about caicedo,vivell likes kone
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:47am On Jan 12, 2023
sad, however I hope this motivates you to get ya shit together

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 12:58am On Jan 12, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
sad, however I hope this motivates you to get ya shit together
This one is a sissy.

It's very obvious he hasn't handled such pressure in his career. Too bad Chelsea will be his learning platform.

Man practically using Chelsea to learn how to manage a big team.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:06am On Jan 12, 2023
opportunity to fleece us lol ,£50m plus Santos on loan , win-win,trust me. Brighton will lick their lips if Santos plays for them.

By the way,do you Know that caicedo earns below £5,000 per week,yeah , you read right.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:19am On Jan 12, 2023
sell havertz and leave mount,did you know mount was the reason chelsea never considered Felix,not because of wage , because of frickin mount!,mount will block lots of outstanding talents just watch ,this fucking club

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:05am On Jan 12, 2023
Joao Felix: "There are other (non-Portuguese) Chelsea players that I like too, like Eden Hazard! Eden Hazard is an idol whom I've followed a lot & I liked seeing him play.

If you are a football fan and you didn't like Hazard at Chelsea, then you are blind. Set awon Dayo. grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 6:28am On Jan 12, 2023
Bimffo:
The way Fulham and Palace go give us problems.

Omooooorr.
We'll win the both matches.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oldboss(m): 6:33am On Jan 12, 2023
Havertz10:
Too many phony players getting underserved cred

Haaland is so overrated
from someone who Stan Havertz you better shut up before I wipe you oriamo cord for neck

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:49am On Jan 12, 2023
MorataFC:

Bookmark this statement

That’s what you guys always say

Some of you even said that last season

Season never end you don believe say city go go trophyless ,what about your club ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:17am On Jan 12, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
sell havertz and leave mount,did you know mount was the reason chelsea never considered Felix,not because of wage , because of frickin mount!,mount will block lots of outstanding talents just watch ,this fucking club
They should sell havertz this month abeg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:26am On Jan 12, 2023
hensben:
Auba suffered from lack of creativity from midfield, he has played in teams with great movement in the final third all his life so I won’t blame him. You don’t just sign players for signing sake.
Agreed but he isn’t good enough

If he was, Barca wouldn’t replace him with lawandoski after only 6 months

That’s why I was against the transfer, how Chelsea expect a player that isn’t good enough to excel simply because tuchel knew him when he was younger. so many contextual facts ignored, such a stupid idea

And here we are today, I rightfully called him lakaka 2.0
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Adiwana: 7:45am On Jan 12, 2023
Havertz10:
Agreed but he isn’t good enough

If he was, Barca wouldn’t replace him with lawandoski after only 6 months

That’s why I was against the transfer, how Chelsea expect a player that isn’t good enough to excel simply because tuchel knew him when he was younger. so many contextual facts ignored, such a stupid idea

And here we are today, I rightfully called him lakaka 2.0

Lewa is simply a better striker doesn’t mean Auba wasn’t good enough. If he wasn’t, the club won’t be looking to bring him back.

Against City, Auba made a lot of runs where Havertz pinged back passes he should have made and that summarized both his and Chelsea situation. At Barca it was not the case.

If the only creative players in your team are full backs while having creative midfielders like Mount and Havertz are on the pitch while those full backs are missing half of the season, then it’s clear where the problem is and Auba is not the problem

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:03am On Jan 12, 2023
Leyqute:
Man City had 0 shots on target. Zero. Odo. Zilch.

Pep is not very good when it comes to using subpar players. And it’s not as if the team he put out today wasn’t formidable.

The fact that this second team beat CheLSea 4-0 means Chelsea is way worse than some of you think.
Pep is actually very good. Today was just not that day, plus Southampton's energy, tactics and every other thing they applied
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:15am On Jan 12, 2023
eph12:

Pep is actually very good. Today was just not that day, plus Southampton's energy, tactics and every other thing they applied

When will this very good coach win Ucl without Messi?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:25am On Jan 12, 2023
airmark:

When will this very good coach win Ucl without Messi?
Some very good coaches have not even played a champions league final, for example Conte. Unless you don't think he's a very good coach anymore

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:43am On Jan 12, 2023
eph12:

Some very good coaches have not even played a champions league final, for example Conte. Unless you don't think he's a very good coach anymore

Everyone knows pep is the best

Just Allow them enjoy their agenda in peace

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:43am On Jan 12, 2023
Those who their favourite coaches have not dreamt of winning caraboa cup, talk more of winning it in five straight time. waiting for the little opportunity for pep to fail, to yarn opata.

I will choose pep and his over thinking 10 times more than any coach currently active in coaching

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:55am On Jan 12, 2023
popizaino:
St.Mary stadium has never been a good hunting ground for man city but pep Guardiola has no excuse not winning this particular put of form Southampton.

He shot himself in the foot with that strategy jare. Started his 2nd team (no problem with that) but then he played a lot of them out of position. He underestimated Soton. Thought he’d blow them away.

Their performances haven’t been good of late too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:13am On Jan 12, 2023
popizaino:

Agreed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:14am On Jan 12, 2023
lordfalcao:
Those who their favourite coaches have not dreamt of winning caraboa cup, talk more of winning it in five straight time. waiting for the little opportunity for pep to fail, to yarn opata.

I will choose pep and his over thinking 10 times more than any coach currently active in coaching

Everyone will choose pep

Leave that Man U fan ,hate go always allow am Dey cap ,won’t blame him ,league title wey dem no smell since Ferguson commot na Wetin pep take Dey play ludo

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:16am On Jan 12, 2023
Leyqute:

He shot himself in the foot with that strategy jare. Started his 2nd team (no problem with that) but then he played a lot of them out of position. He underestimated Soton. Thought he’d blow them away.

Their performances haven’t been good of late too.

You Dey talk about pep too much

You Dey use this one give your Man U hope against am ,I hope you aren’t expecting them to play your team the way they played Southampton?

Una be their wife grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 9:20am On Jan 12, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Everyone will choose pep

Leave that Man U fan ,hate go always allow am Dey cap ,won’t blame him ,league title wey dem no smell since Ferguson commot na Wetin pep take Dey play ludo
Reason WhoDeyHause dey always slap your head.

Airmark isn't a United Fan

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:24am On Jan 12, 2023
Nezzjnr:

Reason WhoDeyHause dey always slap your head.

Airmark isn't a United Fan

That guy just dey yarn opata everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16828) (16829) (16830) (16831) (16832) (16833) (16834) ... (19619) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: reccy(m), timbros(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.