Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,254 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:35 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16859) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10856987 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16856) (16857) (16858) (16859) (16860) (16861) (16862) ... (19618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

And i will knack you my own 2by2 spanner back. It is not only you that is angry with Chelsea's nonsense.

Confusion in shekpe’s camp, where is hooplA when you need him cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tataffo: 6:37pm On Jan 13, 2023
grin

I no sure their combined goals reach 20 cheesy

Honourable mentions but didn't wear the no9 curse jersey

Crespo, Kezman, Mutu, Shevchenko, Pizarro, Pato,Remy,Batshuayi, Werner,Sidwell,Franco Di santo

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 6:41pm On Jan 13, 2023
Now that seun's new login verification feature due to hackers looking to steal accounts has wiped out almost everybody's previous mentions I wonder how post diggers will be able to do their business. grin.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera2: 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2023
WhoDeyHause:
Now that seun's new login verification feature due to hackers looking to steal accounts has wiped out almost everybody's previous mentions I wonder how post diggers will be able to do their business. grin.
I tell you grin grin grin

All evidences don go clear.

This season wey evidences choke die for my side. Chai embarassed embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
nkunku is still coming, vivell is not happy with our attack as they lack physicality and versatility , Midfield will be resolved soon
He should resolve it first and leave madueke. We have felix, we will soon get thuram so the focus should be on who will defend our midfield and pass the ball to them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 6:45pm On Jan 13, 2023
Jodera2:

Omoh I just notice am....the men Dem like dayo and air.mark get screenshots full ground Sha...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 6:46pm On Jan 13, 2023
Jodera2:

Nobody can dig my posts again especially concerning those two dead clubs. grin.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 6:50pm On Jan 13, 2023
Tataffo:
grin

I no sure their combined goals reach 20 cheesy

Honourable mentions but didn't wear the no9 curse jersey

Crespo, Kezman, Mutu, Shevchenko, Pizarro, Pato,Remy,Batshuayi, Werner,Sidwell,Franco Di santo
Torres alone had 45 goals.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 6:51pm On Jan 13, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

He should resolve it first and leave madueke. We have felix, we will soon get thuram so the focus should be on who will defend our midfield and pass the ball to them.
nobody will sell their Midfielder mid season I don't know why you people don't understand,this is not easy as you make it out to be,you either overpay,all stick to your shitty Midfield,vivell is avoiding overpayment, Midfield no dey run , meanwhile let us resolve other places
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 6:56pm On Jan 13, 2023
grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:03pm On Jan 13, 2023
WhoDeyHause:
indeed, there is nothing on the internet that is inaccessible, you just have to find a work around

If I want to dig up data on your takes here, wouldn’t take me 30mins self
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2023
this attack though

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera2: 7:14pm On Jan 13, 2023
CAPdan21:

Omoh I just notice am....the men Dem like dayo and air.mark get screenshots full ground Sha...
Lol... I swear.
E get people wey na screenshotz Library be their own.

We wey just dey learn work for digging fa angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera2: 7:15pm On Jan 13, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Nobody can dig my posts again especially concerning those two dead clubs. grin.
grin grin grin

E go shock you say people get screenshot of your posts grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera2: 7:16pm On Jan 13, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
grin
Omo, see eye bags na.

Kai, this man no dey sleep
Lai lai grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
kingBolton:

Torres alone had 45 goals.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:29pm On Jan 13, 2023
Leyqute:

Torres scored 45 goals for Chelsea.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:31pm On Jan 13, 2023
Havertz10:
indeed, there is nothing on the internet that is inaccessible, you just have to find a work around

If I want to dig up data on your takes here, wouldn’t take me 30mins self
I know but it is harder than just going to the search option and getting what you want if they quote the person rather than using even more than 30minutes to go through my plenty posts or using google which may lead you to another part entirely.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 7:33pm On Jan 13, 2023
Jodera2:
Omo, see eye bags na.

Kai, this man no dey sleep
Lai lai grin
The guy na what if whodeyhause dey on codeine and tramadol... cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:33pm On Jan 13, 2023
Jodera2:
grin grin grin

E go shock you say people get screenshot of your posts grin
Of all my posts? Remember new day new agenda so one might be compelled to start doing unnecessary tedious digging just to prove a point. What about info from deactivated accounts?. Seun erased almost every information on the search bar except the recent ones.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
nobody will sell their Midfielder mid season I don't know why you people don't understand,this is not easy as you make it out to be,you either overpay,all stick to your shitty Midfield,vivell is avoiding overpayment, Midfield no dey run , meanwhile let us resolve other places
Enzo that benfica want to collect the whole money from us cost just 8million when he was signed from river plate. They said we bought scouts and recruitment chief? So why can't they scout and recruit cheap talented players? What are they paying them for?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:38pm On Jan 13, 2023
cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:38pm On Jan 13, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Enzo that benfica want to collect the whole money from us cost just 8million when he was signed from river plate. They said we bought scouts and recruitment chief? So why can't they scout and recruit cheap talented players? What are they paying them for?
how can you expect scout that came December to scout player under one month
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2023
I love this ,Bleep Chelsea current players,in potterball will trust

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2023
Leyqute:

That's only league goals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
how can you expect scout that came December to scout player under one month
He must have been keeping tabs on some players from where he came from. He can start with that. When they employ you you start work immediately.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

He must have been keeping tabs on some players from where he came from. He can start with that. When they employ you you start work immediately.
ok
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GloriousGbola: 7:57pm On Jan 13, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Glitch in the matrix. Seun has fixed it. Your post history lives on like ojukwus manhood cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 7:58pm On Jan 13, 2023
Leyqute:

LMAO
Those stats are for league only.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:02pm On Jan 13, 2023
kingBolton:

LMAO
Those stats are for league only.
101 G/A for Liverpool.

80G/A for Chelsea with 2 European trophies and FA cup.

I’ll never understand why someone with common sense will think Torres of Liverpool was more successful than Torres of Chelsea.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:09pm On Jan 13, 2023
lordfalcao:
that zakaryan, I saw his one time kdb type of one time passes he plays.

The ball doesn't stay on his leg for long, he is scanning already for who is making runs to give pass
[b][/b]

Every generational talent does this except for Havertz,he delays the ball until he gets dispossessed or chooses the worst option of passing. Havertz isn't a generational talent today,tomorrow and forever.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2023
CAPdan21:

The guy na what if whodeyhause dey on codeine and tramadol... cheesy grin
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (16856) (16857) (16858) (16859) (16860) (16861) (16862) ... (19618) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AlphaNugget(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.