Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16955) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10796795 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16952) (16953) (16954) (16955) (16956) (16957) (16958) ... (19504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:25pm On Jan 21, 2023
Chelsea signs supporting striker, he’ll bench Mount.

Chelsea signs AM, he’ll bench Mount.

Chelsea signs left winger, he’ll bench Mount.

Chelsea signs right winger, he’ll bench Mount.

Chelsea signs central midfielder, he’ll bench Mount.

This is to tell you how Mount has been versatile, carrying Chelsea.

A right foot midfielder who won UCL, topped Neymar and Kane in Ballon D’or ranking, won Chelsea back to back best player, while playing on the wing a left footer should be playing isn’t something anybody has seen before.

Make una sign Messi join, Mount will still start.

💀💀💀💀

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:29pm On Jan 21, 2023
nateevs:

For real. It was not a joke. I dey join my padi mama every morning. Set out from Ikotun Egbe, stop at underbridge for LASPOTECH, then waka 40 minutes to work near Mushin side, just to save money.

Then repeat the same in the evening.

I take bus when going for lessons coming back I trek from Idimu to Akowonjo just to save money and some days sef I no dey see 3hrs classes to teach
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:29pm On Jan 21, 2023
FBS:
Silva. How does he do it?
Experience too much. Impressive.

But we are to believe Thiago Silva is holding the team back but Mount who can't give a through pass to save his life is the one taking the team forward.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 4:30pm On Jan 21, 2023
andrewbaba44:

What about your club that spent more than these teams for 6 years and you ended up winning nothing ?

Can you show me where my club spent close to 500million in six months? This boy and typing foolish things that are not related to the discussion will never cease to amaze me. I just showed you how Liverpool have been let down by the club lack of investment since 2018 that Chelsea in six months have spent close to them since that time frame you are typing nonsense about United. Why are Messi fans these dull😂😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:30pm On Jan 21, 2023
is okay to admit you are wrong, don't need to double down on your stupidity
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 4:30pm On Jan 21, 2023
BlueMann:

Watching Brighton vs Leicester. Bout to bless my eyes with some De Zerbi ball, and possibly a Caicedo masterclass.
Mitomaaaaa! Class Class World Class. Wow!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:31pm On Jan 21, 2023
BlueAngel444:
If Potter can stop playing Koulibaly why can't he stop playing Mount
This is one of the disadvantage of having an English manager.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2023
Congrats y’all won the battle for 10th

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2023
airmark:

As I hyped VVD, Pulisic, Kante and they won what your Fraudiola couldn't win without Messi.

Wanyama
Coquelin
Sergi Roberto
Manolas
Krychokewack
Belotti
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 4:33pm On Jan 21, 2023
Havertz10:
Imagine where we would have been today, if mount never happened

When I was saying that I would be content if we lost that final so mount doesn’t get that clout they said I was hating, some even said that I wasn’t a Chelsea fan, men were looking at the big picture, fuckers were cruising assuming that it was banter

Now he has won POY * 2
Got ballondor nomination

Instead of the coach to realize that he is simply shit, they are assuming that he is out of form

So you wished we didn't win the champions league just to proof that the log of wood is not a part of our problem? How do most of you Chelsea fans reason? You say Men are looking at the big picture. What is the big picture if you are not winning the champions league no matter who was in the squad? Ordinary 4FA Cups that we have lost since Conte's time still dey pain me. You are wishing we lost champions league final just to proof a point everyone already knows. Mtchhewwww

Yes, Mount may be part of our problems, but Havertz is no where better. Mount is blind, but Havertz is more than blind.

I don't like Mount at all, because he has shown me from his first season that he is not good with his decision making and he can't spot a chance easily. But Havertz is more of a liability. His decision making is also poor. He can do a lot of things if he wants to, but his attitude is filled with unseriousness.

He is a top player but he is also a liability when he decides not to play and for some months now, he has decided to just continue to commit fraud and get paid without working.

If he wants to go to Bayern and want Chelsea to sell him cheap, he should say.

There are some things your player does and you just ask yourself if he is a professional footballer or if he is not talented. But he is very talented. But he is not using his talent to help us. He can fvck off
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:33pm On Jan 21, 2023
rooftops:
The major reason there was no panic at the back is because of that man koulibally. Please make no defender get injury that will make koulibally come back to starting line up.
Someone up there said he comes third best in a two man contest grin cheesy

That Koulibaly if you check well, airmark don hype am before
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 4:35pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
baller in a team filled with avarage players
Unfortunately Potter no get sense
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:35pm On Jan 21, 2023
I just turn channel and saw Zouma in the relegation battle of Wrst Ham vs Everton

And I immediately remembered the day airmark was hyping Zouma for blocking a shot from freaking Benteke

Since that day that airmark hyped Zouma its been from disaster to woes for his career

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:36pm On Jan 21, 2023
Khayceeofficial:
Our players ain't smart in their play at all
Our 2 center backs are trying so hard to play forward passes more than our attackers. Cucu fails to realize there's mudryk just up ahead of him and instead, goes back to kepa or Badiashile.
Zero communication amongst them.... Just the way mount was dispossessed with ziyech just beside him when he could have alerted him of incoming opposition

Mudryk was our brightest attacker despite playing barely 30mins. They need to learn from him. Thinking fast an forward minded. No team scores goals from his own post. Feels like we lost this game cos this ain't Liverpool

Well said.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:38pm On Jan 21, 2023
ItisHi:
I am tired of this one trick pony. Makes our attack so predictable and very blunt. Either he gets his cross blocked or an overhit cross. When he does well beating a player he never passes. Always looking to score classy goals than just passing for an easy tapin.

You mean Ziyech right?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 4:38pm On Jan 21, 2023
Trevor012:

It's ridiculous. 500million plus in just 6 months. This is blatant cheating. Am sure Epl and Ffp are already investigating how Chelsea keeps spending money shamelessly.
Fear don dey catch dem 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 4:38pm On Jan 21, 2023
I dey pity Everton

Na for championship Dem go open their newly built stadium 🏟️

☹️
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:39pm On Jan 21, 2023
Khayceeofficial:
Any number 9 for this Chelsea team wey dhe find service, swears him go flop die just like auba. Dude can't even contest a duel. Abi him head wey Dem break never heal?

Th[b]is our wingers n midfielders need to be sat down and have that spirit of dullness and backwardness flogged out of them[/b]

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ItisHi: 4:40pm On Jan 21, 2023
popizaino:

You mean Ziyech right?
not hard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 4:41pm On Jan 21, 2023
seankafor:
I dey pity Everton

Na for championship Dem go open their newly built stadium 🏟️

☹️
Your greatest ever player one relegate them. If lampard get conscious he suppose resign after this match 😂😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:41pm On Jan 21, 2023
ItisHi:
We better change our attacking method and pass to Mudryk more. Why are this idiotic players always passing to Ziyech only to him to spam wasteful unyielding crosses.

It was just painful to watch that guy from that position spamming useless crosses here and there.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2023
Leicester 1 - 1 Brighton
Westham 1 - 0 Everton

40 mins in.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2023
popizaino:

It was just painful to watch that guy from that position spamming useless crosses here and there.
That's likely what the manager asked him to do and that's how we got our last win.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2023
macjireh:
Unfortunately Potter no get sense
how?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2023
FBS:

Haha.
I am absolutely sure I have seen you before.
Idimu, Ejigbo, Pipeline, Ikotun. Iyana Ipaja? Somewhere there. 😀

Where was your favorite ashi joint in that axis, I'm trying to recall the cool joints there
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2023
Lampard's job is on the line.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2023
macjireh:

Fear don dey catch dem 🤣🤣🤣
Bro you have spent almost the same amount of money Liverpool have spent since 2018 in just six months without making any big sells. When we add last summer lukaku 100million it gets even more ridiculous. Chelsea should be investigated by relevant authorities. Juventus nor do reach this one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
[Silva is Chelsea's problem

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
FBS:

That's likely what the manager asked him to do and that how we got our last win.

This is why i won your eye test. I see things better things better from the confine of rooms better than some of you with this players. His cross to Havertz the last time against Crystal palace was from the LWF position not RWF. He will never be beneficial for us playing from RWF position.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
raumdeuter:

That Koulibaly if you check well, airmark don hype am before
Hahahaha, you and airmark go still dey argue till 2030. He belike airmark hype am also grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
raumdeuter:

Where was your favorite ashi joint in that axis, I'm trying to recall the cool joints there
I'm a boyscout bruh!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 4:53pm On Jan 21, 2023
popizaino:

This is why i won your eye test. His cross to Havertz the last time against Crystal palace was from the LWF position not RWF. He will never be beneficial for us playing from RWF position.
Manager's instructions or don't you agree?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16952) (16953) (16954) (16955) (16956) (16957) (16958) ... (19504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, NerdSciBot and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.