Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,331 members, 7,888,063 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:32 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10862462 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17114) (17115) (17116) (17117) (17118) (17119) (17120) ... (19619) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 3:22pm On Feb 06, 2023
airmark:

Well, I stan a Ucl winner that didn't need Messi before winning it.

Na Berekum Chelsea go sign Fraudiola, no be the one I am supporting.
whatever rocks your boat ๐Ÿ‘
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 3:23pm On Feb 06, 2023
popizaino:
Oto ge of the excuses for Rooney.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

There has never been more excuses for any striker not to win golden boot before like they have for Rooney.

If it is not Ronaldo holding his leg from scoring much,it is an overly prolific Van nistelrooy preventing from winning the golden boot or one legged van persie holding him back.

Vardy won golden at 33years but it was Berbatov superb control that held Rooney back from winning the golden boot ๐Ÿ˜‚

Aguero his comfort zones in south America to come and shit on Rooney's comfort zone by winning the golden boot.๐Ÿ˜‚

It took just a single season for Van persie to win the golden boot for man united that Rooney has been playing since BC. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Harry kane and Son from a trophy deficit club are winning golden boot but it is forbidden for Rooney to do so because Ronaldo took his glory to spain๐Ÿ˜‚

Baba you no get joy... the matter even choke me wey e no concern... Be calming down. 2011/2012 wey e score 27 EPL goals, RVP scored 30 and won the award.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:37pm On Feb 06, 2023
Overhyped Looney matter have being reasoned today. Overrated player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Enzo5: 3:41pm On Feb 06, 2023
Potter needs to use Felix so Mount can rest and be fresh for next season or move on from Mount if he will be sold in the summer

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:55pm On Feb 06, 2023
Enzo5:
Juventus are willing to part ways with Denis Zakaria on a permanent basis this summer but they would like Mateo Kovacic in return. (cm) #CFC

Good deal or bad idea

Very bad idea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:57pm On Feb 06, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
whatever rocks your boat ๐Ÿ‘

We are still battling our demons, he should not bring more to us.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 3:59pm On Feb 06, 2023
airmark:

We are still battling our demons, he should not bring more to us.
the curse only applies to man city l think
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 4:04pm On Feb 06, 2023
Breaking news: uefa has decided to give all Manchester city's European tittles to Arsenal.Now they could have 20 times more European title that they had before

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GloriousGbola: 4:05pm On Feb 06, 2023
popizaino:
Trebor012 seen looking for Rooney's golden shoe. ๐Ÿ˜‚

as an aside, what is the story behind this scene from a nigerian horror movies?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:09pm On Feb 06, 2023
GloriousGbola:

as an aside, what is the story behind this scene from a nigerian horror movies?

Tbh,I don't know. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:10pm On Feb 06, 2023
hensben:
Overhyped Looney matter have being reasoned today. Overrated player.

You have no right to call Rooney overhyped

You guys overhyped drogba too much with his poor stats as a striker

I wonโ€™t really blame you all ,when your club havenโ€™t gotten better strikers as legend

If there is anyone overhyped itโ€™s that Ivorian fraud

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:15pm On Feb 06, 2023
Rooney to Trebor012 and other man United fans right now๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:18pm On Feb 06, 2023
andrewbaba44:

I wonโ€™t really blame you all ,when your club havenโ€™t gotten better strikers as legend

I just pray Chelsea doesn't be the end of you.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:20pm On Feb 06, 2023
popizaino:

I just pray Chelsea doesn't be the end of you.

I pray hyping mediocrity doesnโ€™t finish you

You want us to watch you hype that fraud

Person wey no fit even lace higuain boot ,you Dey carry am go Samuel eto level

Dey play ,just Dey play

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:21pm On Feb 06, 2023
๐Ÿ™ƒ

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 4:24pm On Feb 06, 2023
Bombblacks:
Can someone tell me how a Drogba vs Eto argument is related to Rooney in anyway?

Popi use that one escape banter and Trevor fell for it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:31pm On Feb 06, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
the curse only applies to man city l think

It applies to Guardiola, coupled with the fact that he can't win Ucl without Messi.

We no want biko. ๐Ÿ˜ก
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 4:33pm On Feb 06, 2023
popizaino:
Me chilling and waiting for Trebor012 to show me picture of Rooney holding his golden boot award ๐Ÿ˜‚
Stop searching.. Ronaldo stole his Golden Boot just like he stole Bruno Fernandes goal at the WC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:33pm On Feb 06, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Drogba is not overhyped and we know his mate in the game, it is you guys that usually call him out because no Chelsea fan hype drogba in comparison to some player. Dtogba is better than Rooney.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:40pm On Feb 06, 2023
airmark:

It applies to Guardiola, coupled with the fact that he can't win Ucl without Messi.

We no want biko. ๐Ÿ˜ก
it's not like we have been winning it constantly ๐Ÿคท,me personally I will be happy with domestic laurels for now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:40pm On Feb 06, 2023
FirstbornWds:

Popi use that one escape banter and Trevor fell for it.

Escape what banter?

Nobody can banter Didier Drogba. If he easy bring your striker that has ever won UCL for any team that has not won UCL before.

If he easy Torres,Shevchenko, Crespo,Morata, Lukaku,Anelka would have all done better than DD.

Drogba is clear of your favourites including Eto.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2023
hensben:
Drogba is not overhyped and we know his mate in the game, it is you guys that usually call him out because no Chelsea fan hype drogba in comparison to some player. Dtogba is better than Rooney.

Don't explain anything give that one,troll him and irk him cus that's the only language he understands. His obsession with Chelsea thread and fans might be the end of him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:57pm On Feb 06, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
it's not like we have been winning it constantly ๐Ÿคท,me personally I will be happy with domestic laurels for now

Sorry, being Champions of Europe multiple times than other clubs, gave Madrid that enviable status.

Ucl is what PSG and City want to commit suicide for. Fraudiola without Messi, should be avoided like a plague.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:01pm On Feb 06, 2023
popizaino:

Don't explain anything give that one,troll him and irk him cus that's the only language he understands. His obsession with Chelsea thread and fans might be the end of him.

Your tears

I will always burst you for any nonsense you put out

My words are final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:06pm On Feb 06, 2023
airmark:

Sorry, being Champions of Europe multiple times than other clubs, gave Madrid that enviable status.

Ucl is what PSG and City want to commit suicide for. Fraudiola without Messi, should be avoided like a plague.
no wahala,so who is your ideal candidate if Potter fails to deliver?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Enzo5: 5:08pm On Feb 06, 2023
Ibime:

Very bad idea
you don't like Zakaria or you just prefer Kovacic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Enzo5: 5:14pm On Feb 06, 2023
Chelsea hire famous All Blacks manager to set new culture. Chelsea have hired the mental skills coach behind the All Blacks' rugby union team's "no-d---heads" policy to help create the one thing Todd Boehly's money can't buy: a winning culture. #CFC (@Matt_Law_DT) will take up q short-term role
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:18pm On Feb 06, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Your tears

I will always burst you for any nonsense you put out

My words are final

Chelsea is your final word.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 5:19pm On Feb 06, 2023
Nigga is still crying over the L he received ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:20pm On Feb 06, 2023
this is nice ๐Ÿ˜Š, boehly really wants to create warriors out of those bums , especially Cohbam

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:20pm On Feb 06, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
this is nice ๐Ÿ˜Š, boehly really wants to create warriors out of those bums , especially Cohbam
big ups Todd boehly ๐Ÿ‘

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 5:21pm On Feb 06, 2023
hensben:
I just just dey wait for you since. Come and tell us why your striker called Drogba was getting outscored by his midfielder in 6 out of 8 seasons.. Na your turn to chop L๐Ÿ˜‚

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (17114) (17115) (17116) (17117) (17118) (17119) (17120) ... (19619) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: reccy(m), andrewbaba44, PDPGuy and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.