Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,310 members, 7,887,912 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:20 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10861507 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17306) (17307) (17308) (17309) (17310) (17311) (17312) ... (19619) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:51am On Mar 07, 2023
Chelsea fans need to move on from Thomas Tuchel and accept he is not coming back. Tuchel preferred working under the previous regime where he was left to concentrate on coaching and was not expected to interact with the hierarchy that much. (via @SJohnsonSport)

yet people wonder why his was sacked 🙄,so that he can fill my team with the likes of koulibaly and then tell the owners"we have the same set of players" 🤡🤡

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:46am On Mar 07, 2023
Ivan toney is not doing badly

Sadly no hype around him

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:47am On Mar 07, 2023
andrewbaba44:
Ivan toney is not doing badly

Sadly no hype around him

Comot penalties make we see

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 10:51am On Mar 07, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
🚨 BREAKING: The continuity of FC Barcelona Director of Football Mateu Alemany is in danger. Chelsea have presented him with a very powerful project and offer. Right now, Chelsea are the best positioned club to land his services.
Hope Almenay isn't part of those that liquidated the club?..,
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 10:57am On Mar 07, 2023
lordfalcao:
psg with huge attacking players.

Were playing 3 ATB this season, no wonder their results haven't been fantastic
PSG were actually doing great playing 3 ATB pre-World Cup. They just switched off, I guess. I personally don't see anything wrong with the formation. Bayern currently play 3 ATB and our performances have improved in recent games. It's just about having the right players in the right roles with a strong footballing philosophy.

I wasn't a fan of Nagelsmann playing 3 ATB last season despite the team playing well because 4231 had been our default formation in recent times. Fan and player pressure got to him, I think and he shelved it. We paid for it in the end with disappointing performances and a CL QF elimination at the hands of Villarreal. But I've now come to accept that it's not so bad and it might actually be the best system for the players we have now. We have continued to play well and score lots of goals playing 3ATB.

That 3ATB is outrightly a defensive formation is nothing but a myth. It all depends on the set up.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:08am On Mar 07, 2023
Sportsweb:
I swear,this one will eat holy boehly money finish like Nigeria politician
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:12am On Mar 07, 2023
Ibime:

Comot penalties make we see

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:46pm On Mar 07, 2023
Sportsweb:

Alemany is part of the reason any player Barca wants will always reject club like yours with even better offers grin

Keep using the word liquidated anyhow because of trolling grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:48pm On Mar 07, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
I swear,this one will eat holy boehly money finish like Nigeria politician

A little research should have helped you ,but ignorance and the average chelsea fan na 5 and 6

With alemany at your club you won’t pay such fees for enzo mudryk and co ,and rui costa no go take una Dey sweep floor grin

He will rather help that foolish American to save money grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 12:50pm On Mar 07, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Alemany is part of the reason any player Barca wants will always reject club like yours with even better offers grin

Keep using the word liquidated anyhow because of trolling grin
I didn't mention your name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:04pm On Mar 07, 2023
andrewbaba44:

A little research should have helped you ,but ignorance and the average chelsea fan na 5 and 6

With alemany at your club you won’t pay such fees for enzo mudryk and co ,and rui costa no go take una Dey sweep floor grin

He will rather help that foolish American to save money grin
blud your club spent half a billion for three players non wants a success take a chill pill your financial restraint is the reason he was the leave Barca , once a mighty club now targeting free agents how you wan succeed for Europe? keep farming at la ligo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:13pm On Mar 07, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
blud your club spent half a billion for three players non wants a success take a chill pill your financial restraint is the reason he was the leave Barca , once a mighty club now targeting free agents how you wan succeed for Europe? keep farming at la ligo

Na free agents we hijack from your club hand nah grin

Alemany didn’t work under bartomeu ,he is the new director under laporta ,that’s why I said a little research should have helped you ,but as a shekpite that you are ,you did the usual .

Anyway ,he won’t leave Barca for any club ,let alone a team like Chelsea

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:15pm On Mar 07, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Na free agents we hijack from your club hand nah grin

Alemany didn’t work under bartomeu ,he is the new director under laporta ,that’s why I said a little research should have helped you ,but as a shekpite that you are ,you did the usual .

Anyway ,he won’t leave Barca for any club ,let alone a team like Chelsea

he won't leave Barca yet he is refusing to extend his contract look at fool about doing research if boehly wants him nothing you can do
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 2:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
at last sense from Felix, he says his decision to sign permanently for Chelsea will depend on one condition, (champions league qualification), this show that Felix is more elite minded than the rest of our Dundee players, receiving rubbish instructions from the mumu coach. I hope the mumu owner have heard what Felix just said, no elite player for you, if you have a rubbish coach. imagine felix a player that has played for a world class coach like Diego simeone, won league titles then finally coming to play under a dunce coach. up Felix, next -imagine osimhen that will win serie a under a class coach spaletti, coming to play for our dunce. any player that has sense and ambition that we want to sign, should first tell our mumu owners that condition first. no to mediocrity.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bossman5(m): 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2023
Theuniverse:
at last sense from Felix, he says his decision to sign permanently for Chelsea will depend on one condition, (champions league qualification), this show that Felix is more elite minded than the rest of our Dundee players, receiving rubbish instructions from the mumu coach. I hope the mumu owner have heard what Felix just said, no elite player for you, if you have a rubbish coach. imagine felix a player that has played for a world class coach like Diego simeone, won league titles then finally coming to play under a dunce coach. up Felix, next -imagine osimhen that will win serie a under a class coach spaletti, coming to play for our dunce. any player that has sense and ambition that we want to sign, should first tell our mumu owners that condition first. no to mediocrity.
How many goals the Felix done score to help us reach the champions league
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 07, 2023
On God, I've been waiting for your post. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:27pm On Mar 07, 2023
ranting like clown

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 3:00pm On Mar 07, 2023
No matter the rants, we must qualify in the next 6-9 hours.

We don't have a strong mentality as a team and that boils down to the manager, but still we must qualify tonight.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:08pm On Mar 07, 2023
Theuniverse:

Chelsea signing Joao Felix na 50/50 risk ,but I am sure shekpites doesn’t care ,they just want to sign everybody with their money miss road mugu owner grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 3:34pm On Mar 07, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
🚨 BREAKING: The continuity of FC Barcelona Director of Football Mateu Alemany is in danger. Chelsea have presented him with a very powerful project and offer. Right now, Chelsea are the best positioned club to land his services.
Breaking news with no ascribed source?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:52pm On Mar 07, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Breaking news from ABA town hall
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 4:12pm On Mar 07, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Nahim be him own source. OSHODI underbridge Fabrizio

No day whine o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 07, 2023
Kilishihunter:
Check it here. www.trustmebro.com
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:29pm On Mar 07, 2023
Sportsweb:
I didn't mention your name

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:34pm On Mar 07, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Chelsea signing Joao Felix na 50/50 risk ,but I am sure shekpites doesn’t care ,they just want to sign everybody with their money miss road mugu owner grin

Is it your risk or your care? What is now your business with whom we sign? How does this affect the Barca you support. Sometimes just do the needful and stfu.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:58pm On Mar 07, 2023
popizaino:

Is it your risk or your care? What is now your business with whom we sign? How does this affect the Barca you support. Sometimes just do the needful and stfu.

If you can tell me what’s your business with Barcelona flop coutinho 🤡🤡🤡
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:04pm On Mar 07, 2023
🚨Chelsea technical director Christopher Vivell is a big fan of Dominik Szoboszlai, who has spoken to Erling Haaland about life in England
[ Jacobs Ben Via CaughtOffside ]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
airmark:

Yeah, I learnt he was sharp in his last training sessions. Coming in as a Super sub will be better.

If no be the kind form we dey right now, BVB defence is wide open. It's their GK that cover them up a lot.

Potter need to deliver UCL for us angry

Di Matteo did it without preseason. Tuchel did it without preseason. I don't see why Potter can't do it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:28pm On Mar 07, 2023
timbros:

If no be the kind form we dey right now, BVB defence is wide open. It's their GK that cover them up a lot.

Potter need to deliver UCL for us angry

Di Matteo did it without preseason. Tuchel did it without preseason. I don't see why Potter can't do it.

Maybe we should employ Pep Guardiola in the summer next year, and sack him mid season so that you can come and win us the UCL without pre-season.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:29pm On Mar 07, 2023
🚨 𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚: Jude Bellingham's father and Real Madrid's head of recruitment, Juni Calafat are currently in a meeting at the Chelsea Harbour Hotel in London.

(Source: Foot Mercato)

Bellingham cheating in front of us 🥺
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:37pm On Mar 07, 2023
popizaino:

Maybe we should employ Pep Guardiola in the summer next year, and sack him mid season so that you can come and win us the UCL without pre-season.

Wetin consign Pep with my comment? Sometimes when you type something, first sit back and reread your post before clicking 'submit'.

Just read your comment again and try explaining what you mean because I will be a liar if I say I understand a single thing you typed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2023
popizaino:

grin grin grin grin grin
Was just joking with Ballz, voom, the resident basketmouth or should I say basket-finger dived into the convo

(1) (2) (3) ... (17306) (17307) (17308) (17309) (17310) (17311) (17312) ... (19619) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: timbros(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.