Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,323 members, 7,888,024 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:44 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17448) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10861977 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17445) (17446) (17447) (17448) (17449) (17450) (17451) ... (19619) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:37pm On Apr 01, 2023
lol. 2-0 at home,?

Thank God I didn't watch that bullshit

Boehly the maga, may your 7 year Father Xmas contracts not become a millstone round our neck like Potters

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 7:37pm On Apr 01, 2023
ezra01:
get a sound coach and see this team ball..
boehly should weild the axe else some fans will start seeing him as the major problem
You missed 3 clear cut chances while having an Xg of 2. What exactly are you blaming potter for? Come on trust the process.

#Inpotterballwetrust✌️

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by poshemmanuel(m): 7:38pm On Apr 01, 2023
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 01, 2023
If you think your life is useless, just remember the word Chelsea. Then you will thank God for your situation grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 7:41pm On Apr 01, 2023
A001:
Potter is better than Tuchel. Lols. Potter is the worst Chelsea coach in modern football.

Graham Stephen Potter grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:41pm On Apr 01, 2023
WhoDeyHause:
Imagine useless defenders like mings and Konsa keeping a clean sheet against us till now.

Konsa is far from useless. Mings is very useless

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 7:42pm On Apr 01, 2023
nihilistjnr:
Graham Potter grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don't even know why I'm laughing. I'm in severe pain

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:42pm On Apr 01, 2023
Once again, Koulibaly should be shot in the scrotum
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ezra01(m): 7:42pm On Apr 01, 2023
lampard no do reach this one...
if eventually he escapes the sack and he wins some laurels. I still won't rate Potter above lampard...
our position on the log is solely on Potter..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 7:43pm On Apr 01, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Potter and our boys have really done well. When we get our six points from both brentford and dead manyoo this week we should be in third because one of Conte or apari must drop points. We can challenge for premier league.
Nigga was doing permutations about challenging for the league not knowing what potterball was cooking 😂😂

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 7:45pm On Apr 01, 2023
Leyqute abeg no forget that brother that said they will finish above United. grin
Drown him in his own tears

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:46pm On Apr 01, 2023
Leyqute:
Felix no fit score goal normally, e dey hustle penalty.

Useless players. Useless club.

Felix the feminine fraud and his useless ninny fans like exonerate1 should GTFO of Chelsea

The reason we are putting roadblocks in Bodashile career is just because of the foolish decision to waste money on Felix. Because those clowns signed the entitled and positionless flickster Felix and gave him UCL spot over Bodashile, that's why clowns like Cukuruku and Koulibaly are starting to give them familiarity for UCL campaign

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2023
nihilistjnr:
Graham Potter grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don't even know why I'm laughing. I'm in severe pain

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:50pm On Apr 01, 2023
BlueMann:
Wait, is BadBoyShile injured

No he's ineligible for UCL so they have been playing the clowns that are eligible to give them form and continuity

All because they decided to blow.money on positionless weakling Felix and give him the last UCL spot over Bodashile

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 7:52pm On Apr 01, 2023
Lana1:
Leyqute abeg no forget that brother that said they will finish above United. grin

grin

You guys overrate yourselves and take this nairaland too seriously. Outside of insults and trolling what is he going to do? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 7:54pm On Apr 01, 2023
Top of the league. #COYB #KTBFFH

20 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 7:56pm On Apr 01, 2023
Graham Potter: “We have to accept the result and do better. We can't feel sorry for ourselves”. 🔵 #CFC

“We have a fantastic game on Tuesday against Liverpool to put it right”, told BBC.

Toor and I was here feeling sorry for my friends who are Chelsea fans.

How did you guys appoint this clown to be una coach 🤣🤣🤣

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ezra01(m): 7:57pm On Apr 01, 2023
Trevor012:

You missed 3 clear cut chances while having an Xg of 2. What exactly are you blaming potter for? Come on trust the process.

#Inpotterballwetrust✌️

hahahaha,
bro ... I understand how you guys ( man u fans) are feeling ATM... I felt the same way when u guys had ole..
I was hoping and praying man u keep him
lol
last last everybody go chop breakfast
I guess we are chopping our own breakfast due to some poor decision boehly made
no worry, Chelsea go dey alright last last ..
so bro, enjoy the banter while it last🥂🥂

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:00pm On Apr 01, 2023
29 goals in 28 games?!?! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:01pm On Apr 01, 2023
Amoto94:

Just a reminder that you always claim to know even when you're wrong, time has a way of exposing people upon falsehood. Tuchel will most likely win UCL this year and qualify for the next but as for Potter he will mostly likely to be sacked come end of season for his disastrous outing.

Hit me up when Tuchel wins the UCL and also when Sarri wins the league with Lazio.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:01pm On Apr 01, 2023
Ibime:

No he's ineligible for UCL so they have been playing the clowns that are eligible to give them form and continuity

All because they decided to blow.money on positionless weakling Felix and give him the last UCL spot over Bodashile

Imagine! Form and continuity! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 8:01pm On Apr 01, 2023
onyeomaonyeoma:
Graham Potter: “We have to accept the result and do better. We can't feel sorry for ourselves”. 🔵 #CFC

“We have a fantastic game on Tuesday against Liverpool to put it right”, told BBC.

Toor and I was here feeling sorry for my friends who are Chelsea fans.

How did you guys appoint this clown to be una coach 🤣🤣🤣
Clown? What you're talking about bro. Potter has done a great job so far. Boli needs to renew his contract and add 10 more years

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:02pm On Apr 01, 2023
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2023
poshemmanuel:

what are the several things missing for osimhen to be a world class striker?
I don't have strength for that one now. When I recover I will tell you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:07pm On Apr 01, 2023
Itsrm:

grin

You guys overrate yourselves and take this nairaland too seriously. Outside of insults and trolling what is he going to do? grin

He can drink your tears.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 8:09pm On Apr 01, 2023
Amoto94:

Just a reminder that you always claim to know even when you're wrong, time has a way of exposing people upon falsehood. Tuchel will most likely win UCL this year and qualify for the next but as for Potter he will mostly likely to be sacked come end of season for his disastrous outing.
so because kante gave tuchel a UCL title at chelsea tuchel has suddenly become a genius overnight?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 8:09pm On Apr 01, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

You will think we are playing madrid next week with the way he rested badiashile and chalobah. That's why I am very sure his coaching school certificate was forged because this fool does not look like who will pass their exams even with expo.
Animaaalll grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 8:12pm On Apr 01, 2023
Borntosmoke:
If you think your life is useless, just remember the word Chelsea. Then you will thank God for your situation grin grin grin grin
To even troll shekpites sef don taya pesin, The thing don turn to pity
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 8:15pm On Apr 01, 2023
Harvetz10 marking attendance

Havertz played 90 mins - ✅

Mount on the bench -✅

Chelsea win/draw/lose - irrelevant

17 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 8:17pm On Apr 01, 2023
Having an agenda on felix while stanning rubbish players like mount and gallagher grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:18pm On Apr 01, 2023
Lana1:

Ah. That one. Leave am.

I’m keeping his suffering in the cooler. It is pressed down, shaken together and running over- just like Abraham’s blessings.

He cannot miss it.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:21pm On Apr 01, 2023
Abeg i want Lukaku back.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17445) (17446) (17447) (17448) (17449) (17450) (17451) ... (19619) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: reccy(m), Griffon(m), MorataFC, DammyOlu123(m), timbros(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.