Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,517 members, 7,881,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:28 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17484) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10834259 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17481) (17482) (17483) (17484) (17485) (17486) (17487) ... (19561) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
of course,the coward won't quote me directly,how can you bottle a farmer's trophy in your second game in charge? it is unheard of grin,Bayern Munich is a joke club now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:21pm On Apr 04, 2023
Leyqute:

grin grin grin

See as Nihilist humble.

Potter, na man you be.

For this nihilistjnr humility I fit offer to dey pay Potter salary if Chelsea rehire him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:21pm On Apr 04, 2023
Ibime:

Paulinha is not comfortable enough on the ball for a team like Chelsea
The ones we have that have turned the ball to their sitting room, where have they led us to?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2023
make pep catch tuchel first , especially now pep is utilizing the back 3 formation,them go disgrace that ogogoro man grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2023
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2023
E be like say pep go send tuchel parking to kumbusa forest 😁
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:23pm On Apr 04, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Maddison is better than any other CM we have bar the injury prone and aging Kante.

Enzo Maddison Kante is better than any other combination containing the current dross thay we have.

I would argue that Barnes is better than the Ukrainian fraud we play in left wing, better than Noni, better than Havertz, maybe even better than Sterling.
Enzo Maddison Kante?

Okay. Okay o.

Barnes, better than Sterling?
Noni and Mudryk are recent arrivals. We have holes in other places. We have already signed Christopher Nkunku.

Omo na wa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 10:23pm On Apr 04, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
make pep catch tuchel first , especially now pep is utilizing the back 3 formation,them go disgrace that ogogoro man grin

Can’t wait

I will be there ,no matter what

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 10:23pm On Apr 04, 2023
nihilistjnr:

The only people I would consider taking from Leeds are Jack Harrison (left footer) and that Aaronsen guy.

Lavia should be the priority, young and still developing. His injury record is a bit worrisome.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:24pm On Apr 04, 2023
kingBolton:

Lavia should be the priority, young and still developing. His injury record is a bit worrisome.
Rice, Adams, Palhinha

If we want to look abroad, Sporting's Manuel Ugarte is a solid midfielder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 10:24pm On Apr 04, 2023
Next week no to far. Na here we dey.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2023
andrew444:
E be like say pep go send tuchel parking to kumbusa forest 😁
no worry now no be here we dey? if to say en win now , tuchelcult no go allow us hear world abusing the world "world class" anyhow lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
ramdeuter how are you enjoying life with tuchel

No worry

We dey watch am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2023
Ibime:

We don't need any other AM but Nkunku, Gallagher and ChukwuEmeka which we already have

This is what happens to a club when they focus too much on buying CAMs, like Arsenal did which started their monumental decline, going from the Silva and Vieira era to the Fabregas, Denilson, Ramsay era

Arsenal went from Invincibles without having a single CAM, to useless when they flooded their team with CAMS

I done tell una tire, the CAM position is a scam. I rather have a legitimate 3rd CM than a free-floating AM. Better yet if I can get a legitimate 3rd CM that scores like a CAM which Lampard and Gerrard did and which GALLAGHER WILL DO if given the game time, like he showed at Palace.
gallagher ?
grin
I rather manage Félix abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2023
nateevs:

But you agree this has nothing to do with Lukaku's lack of pressing.

Nateev there is a reason why i am avoiding discussing this Lukaku matter with you,let just keep it at that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 10:26pm On Apr 04, 2023
Havertz10 gave Havertz 20 goals target last season, he failed.

This season, he isn't even close to 10

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 10:26pm On Apr 04, 2023
popizaino:

You don't have to exaggerate to appease your listener. Yes I suggested we sign Marcelo,Coutinho back then and i will do that again if we find ourselves in such situations that we found ourselves in then..........it is no way as worse as suggesting Havertz should strike for us

Havertz still plays consistently for club and country; where are these two you suggested for us?

Some of your takes here make you seem like you hate our progress as a club.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 10:26pm On Apr 04, 2023
raumdeuter:

No worry

We dey watch am

Bayern No Kuku Dey waste time cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2023
andrew444:

Can’t wait
I will be there ,no matter what
I swear lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2023
raumdeuter:

No worry
We dey watch am
🤭🤭
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:28pm On Apr 04, 2023
🚨 Chelsea have had 39 shots without managing to score across their last two matches against Aston Villa and Liverpool. Six of those were classed as big chances..

🔗 Sky Sports

let's continue to blame coach , instead of calling out players, seriously this player need iron fist coach to man handle them ,cause enough is enough,we have sacked Potter now who do we blame?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 10:29pm On Apr 04, 2023
I wan see how Potter fit get employed to manage any of the top teams in the so-called farmers' league. Lols.

Can he get hired by any of the top four teams in any of the top 5 leagues in Europe? I'm sure we know the answer: NO.

He go soon manage one team wey dey battle relegation for EPL or go League One.

Na him level be that. Potter and Tuchel are world's apart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:29pm On Apr 04, 2023
Kantebets:
gallagher ?
grin
I rather manage Félix abeg

Gallagher is a CM that will outscore Felix while doing legitimate CM work. He has already matched Felix record in any big league playing CM at Crystal Palace

Felix is a free role player not contributing to midfield and not putting attacking numbers on the board. That's the worst kind of player you want in your team. Just looking good and vibes.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 10:30pm On Apr 04, 2023
andrew444:

You guys don’t rate bundesliga here ,you insult the league alot but that’s the only major trophy nagelsman has won sha ,make una take note sha

E get why I talk this thing
But at least he nacked barca front and doggy wotowoto

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2023
Unlimited22:

Rice, Adams, Palhinha

If we want to look abroad, Sporting's Manuel Ugarte is a solid midfielder.
I think Rice contract is entering the last year, west ham should be ready to sell this summer or lose him for free next summer.

It's not easy being a Chelsea fan. We have spent close to £600m and we are still lacking in three key positions, GK DM and ST.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:32pm On Apr 04, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
🚨 Chelsea have had 39 shots without managing to score across their last two matches against Aston Villa and Liverpool. Six of those were classed as big chances..

🔗 Sky Sports

let's continue to blame coach , instead of calling out players, seriously this player need iron fist coach to man handle them ,cause enough is enough,we have sacked Potter now who do we blame?
The problem with statistics is how easy it is to obfuscate instead of elucidate with them.

What a coach does is introduce playing patterns in both attack and defence. And react appropriately with good in-game reading and management to situations as matches happen.

Against Villa in particular our play was incoherent and very predictable, we had very little actual threat, and most of what we did create was down to individual brilliance as against any consistent playing patterns.

But make una continue.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2023
Who dey expect Potter's younger brother to win Liverpool before? Bruno no even reach the rookie Potter's level.

If we had won today, it would have been luck with those two useless forwards for front.

As it's now, we never get coach. Bruno never even manage a team before now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2023
Ibime:

Gallagher is a CM that will outscore Felix while doing legitimate CM work. He has already matched Felix record in any big league playing CM at Crystal Palace

Felix is a free role player not contributing to midfield and not putting attacking numbers on the board. That's the worst kind of player you want in your team. Just looking good and vibes.
gallager just has workrate and that’s all
We need a CAM that can score goal
Felix is not than type we need
Gallagher’s level is not chelsea forget about the loan he had at crystal palace cos that’s where there is no pressure

You need goal threat from that CAM and that’s where nkunku comes in
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2023
kingBolton:

I think Rice contract is entering the last year, west ham should be ready to sell this summer or lose him for free next summer.

It's not easy being a Chelsea fan. We have spent close to £600m and we are still lacking in three key positions, GK DM and ST.
One DM, one GK, one ST will mask this team's problems until we can evacuate them all. It's like this because these positions are unfilled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:34pm On Apr 04, 2023
I will keep boasting and rub it on all your faces here. I am ahead of most of you when it comes to football.

I kept lamenting how scoring and attack has been our major problem right from Mourinho's time till date and still didn't back out during Tuchel's time. Today everything i said is manifesting before our very eye and you acting as if you knew this all along.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2023
Kantebets:
Gallagher’s level is not chelsea forget about the loan he had at crystal palace cos that’s where there is no pressure

Gallagher has bags of goal threat. If you watch games perceptively you will know. No other Chelsea player is getting in the box per-minute-played like him, not even our strikers

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2023
Kantebets:

We do not even need a CAM at all.

Get a good DM, a striker who can score, and a goalkeeper who does not concede from every other long shot and you'll wonder if it is the same team you were cussing out a few months ago.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17481) (17482) (17483) (17484) (17485) (17486) (17487) ... (19561) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mcdreeezy, NerdSciBot, madrid5, reccy(m), Windscribe, rooftops and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.