Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,282 members, 7,916,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 12:30 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17594) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11009741 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17591) (17592) (17593) (17594) (17595) (17596) (17597) ... (19749) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:44pm On Apr 19, 2023
Itsrm:

Potter saw a regime where we scored 11 in 16 games how many have we scored in 4 games under Lampfraud.

Do a poll on this thread and ask fans who they would have preferred in the dugout between Potter and Lampfraud against Madrid. Let's see what the result will look like.

Potter is a useless coach no doubt but he's miles ahead of Lampfraud. Potter to Lampfraud is a serious downgrade as is Tuchel to Potter.

EOD

Abeg let's not continue to have silly debates. I don't want to be quoted out of context. Like I said, I am categorically not defending Lamps. You and I are on the same side.

This is fast descending into an argument of whose STD is worse because one kills you in 4 days and the other does in 3 weeks.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 12:51pm On Apr 19, 2023
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:06pm On Apr 19, 2023
lordfalcao:
Rodrygo goes, 10 UCL goals in 2 seasons..

Hazard how many now?

Na Hazard be your problem now?

City fans are happy that they threw Sterling away, to ruin us. But you are here talking about Hazard and his poor form.

Thunder will continue to fire you till your useless Sterling fvcks off from my team

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2023
Sportsweb:
You Do, Jorginho, Sterling and co.

Although Jorginho is a terrible player, but Sterling is fine player yet you keep slandering him all because of fake ass Pulisic that will soon be booted out

I hope you are straight because you need to tell us what's fine about Sterling.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2023
swiz123:
God knows that Chalobah is a very foolish boy and a very terrible defender.

I know he is foolish naturally but he won't be that foolish if he didn't listen to raumdeuter's art of engagement which you vociferously supported.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2023
lordfalcao:
Rodrygo goes, 10 UCL goals in 2 seasons..

Hazard how many now?

What has this got to do with Chelsea's present predicament now?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2023
tonididdy:
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMY7PMUMr/

God abeg oh! ..,,how many millions again undecided

popizaino and other Enzo people if this playyer in this highlight reel had been Jorginho, dem for dey swear for the entire Italy now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:06pm On Apr 19, 2023
airmark:

City fans are happy that they threw Sterling away, to ruin us. But you are here talking about Hazard and his poor form.

Thunder will continue to fire you till your useless Sterling fvcks off from my team

Poor form? Does poor form affect a players entire career?

They are saying Rodrygo has more goals in 2 seasons than Hazard has all his career and you are mentioning form.

Which form affected him from age 19 to age 32?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Katcall: 2:06pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
boehly did everything you asked,

you ask for signing he gave you

asked for new manager he did

ask for potter to be sacked he did

as much am concerned,the problem is the players,not manager ,not owners.

👍 keep wailing though, boehly will be your owner for years to come ,until you can raise 4.5bn dollars to buy the club from him and his friends
You fired a world class coach and hired a mid level coach on a five year contract. Your boli is a clueless owner.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:19pm On Apr 19, 2023
raumdeuter:

Poor form? Does poor form affect a players entire career?

They are saying Rodrygo has more goals in 2 seasons than Hazard has all his career and you are mentioning form.

Which form affected him from age 19 to age 32?

Let's talk about your useless Sterling that brought his uselessness to ruin our team.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:21pm On Apr 19, 2023
popizaino:

Na Raumdeuter send am. 😄

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
popizaino:

I know he is foolish naturally but he won't be that foolish if he didn't listen to raumdeuter's art of engagement which you vociferously supported.

😄😄😄😄
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 2:23pm On Apr 19, 2023
nateevs:

Abeg let's not continue to have silly debates. I don't want to be quoted out of context. Like I said, I am categorically not defending Lamps. You and I are on the same side.

This is fast descending into an argument of whose STD is worse because one kills you in 4 days and the other does in 3 weeks.
grin grin

It's crazy to say to Potter would have defeated Real Madrid. This same Potter lost to even 20th placed Southampton at Stamford Bridge.

Both Lampard and Potter are Chelsea most terrible coaches
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 2:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
airmark:

I hope you are straight because you need to tell us what's fine about Sterling.
is not like your America Sissy lesbian is doing better. Despite How fragile Harvetz is, he has more stamina than the lesbian Foolisic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:28pm On Apr 19, 2023
airmark:

Let's talk about your useless Sterling that brought his uselessness to ruin our team.

Pep that you called a fraud used Sterling to score double digit goals every season

Now let your coaches replicate the same or we know your team and all their coaches are frauds
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2023
raumdeuter:

popizaino and other Enzo people if this playyer in this highlight reel had been Jorginho, dem for dey swear for the entire Italy now

Are you afraid to tag ibime? You should know the only time i will call out Enzo if he sees a space to give a forward pass and retires with the all because he is too scared to take risk. So far,your reel didn't show this,Enzo is still in my good books. I have no regret whatsoever for selling Jorginho and buying Enzo Fernandez so dead whatever agenda you have there,it won't work with me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:40pm On Apr 19, 2023
popizaino:

Are you afraid to tag ibime? You should know the only time i will call out Enzo if he sees a space to give a forward pass and retires with the all because he is too scared to take risk. So far,your reel didn't show this,Enzo is still in my good books. I have no regret whatsoever for selling Jorginho and buying Enzo Fernandez so dead whatever agenda you have there,it won't work with me.

Was Ibime one of those Enzo advocates?

This is Enzo being dispossessed like a toddler regularly and costing the team

You wont have any regret since you are used to losing now. Since Jorginho left, how many games have you won with Enzo

In Chelsea Enzo has played 15 games with 3 victories

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2023
popizaino:

Point to any of my post that suggest a defender should engage at all times.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
popizaino:

I know he is foolish naturally but he won't be that foolish if he didn't listen to ramdeuter's art of engagement which you vociferously supported.

You havent explained what Thiago Silva was doing in the 2nd goal was it engagement or introduction

[img]https:///media/4-19-2023/Eu-pwd.gif[/img]

https:///media/4-19-2023/Eu-pwd.gif
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:09pm On Apr 19, 2023
airmark:

how many thunder will fire you on behalf of pulisic?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2023
popizaino:

is hazard still on less than 5 open play goals?

Yes or no
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:11pm On Apr 19, 2023
raumdeuter:

You havent explained what Thiago Silva was doing in the 2nd goal was it engagement or introduction
traditional wedding
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2023
raumdeuter:

if it was jorginho, ibime will write a 250 words essay, telling us how it was jorginho that cost the team's two goals.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2023
80% of Chelsea fans rejected Jorginho but one Bayern fan is so pissed and sad about.. He is so concerned about the welfare or Chelsea more than us. Awwn

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
You can tell watching him recently that he just isn't fully fit. Admirable how aggressive he was at times last night, but bro needs to get the surgery done, and perhaps even shed some weight.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2023
Leyqute:

Kvara was mid today abeg.

Calabria pocketed him throughout the game.

My comment was statline influenced...I know better now.

Asides Calabria, Kvara himself was quite selfish.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2023
lordfalcao:
traditional wedding

So na wine carrying Thiago Silva do yesterday with Valverde
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 4:43pm On Apr 19, 2023
Sportsweb:
is not like your America Sissy lesbian is doing better. Despite How fragile Harvetz is, he has more stamina than the lesbian Foolisic
Comparing Pulisic with Sterling should come as a punishable offence, Pulisic was part of the winning team that won us many trophies till your fraud came in and send us back to 1905.
History will never forget Sterling's era (as a Chelsea player) where everything crumble from top to bottom.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2023
raumdeuter:

Was Ibime one of those Enzo advocates?

This is Enzo being dispossessed like a toddler regularly and costing the team

You wont have any regret since you are used to losing now. Since Jorginho left, how many games have you won with Enzo

In Chelsea Enzo has played 15 games with 3 victories

Your comment is giving me migraine. Tag me when you have any comment devoid of useless agenda.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2023
swiz123:

Point to any of my post that suggest a defender should engage at all times.

I will leave that to postdigger.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2023
raumdeuter:

[img]https:///media/4-19-2023/Eu-pwd.gif[/img]

https:///media/4-19-2023/Eu-pwd.gif

What was he supposed to do there?

Just tell me you are joking,trolling or looking for useless agenda, if not i will be surprised that any sensible human being will fault Thiago Silva for any of the goals we conceded let alone ndi Canada 87.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2023
lordfalcao:
is hazard still on less than 5 open play goals?

Yes or no

Is Hazard still a Chelsea player ?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (17591) (17592) (17593) (17594) (17595) (17596) (17597) ... (19749) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bill8012(m), Ibunkun1(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.