Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,213 members, 7,887,570 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:48 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17635) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10859179 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17632) (17633) (17634) (17635) (17636) (17637) (17638) ... (19619) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 3:48pm On Apr 29, 2023
MorataFC:
Walahi Talahi Brighton scam us with the appointment of Potter, playing beautiful football beating wolves 4:0 in just 39 minutes into the game.

But potter Brighton team was also playing good football
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:54pm On Apr 29, 2023
andrew444:

A 35 million player ,but watch how sporting Lisbon will increase it to 70/80 million for Chelsea grin

I think he has a release clause a little over £50m, I'm not sure though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 3:57pm On Apr 29, 2023
andrew444:

it's in them,(the team) more of a team's pattern than a coach's. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:00pm On Apr 29, 2023
Man I'm grateful to have Brighton in the PL. Such an exciting watch. I've been of that opinion even while Potter was there, but the sentiment has grown stronger since De Zerbi took over.

Pascal Gross is an underrated baller with incredible versatility.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 4:06pm On Apr 29, 2023
BlueMann:
Man I'm grateful to have Brighton in the PL. Such an exciting watch. I've been of that opinion even while Potter was there, but the sentiment has grown stronger since De Zerbi took over.

They are playing beautiful football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:09pm On Apr 29, 2023
BlueMann:

Incredible is an understatement. Just look at this madness

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2023
Wonderful goal from Undav but Wolves have basically buried themselves today. Shocking amount of errors leading to goals.

Meanwhile De Zerbi is a wicked man cos why are you bringing on your best players when you're already destroying the opposition cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 4:37pm On Apr 29, 2023
MorataFC:
it's in them,(the team) more of a team's pattern than a coach's. cheesy

I really don't think so lol. If Mourinho should join them today, they'll stop playing this beautiful and will start playing defensive football. Same with Conte. Though with Mourinho, they may end up with a domestic cup. Lampard on the other hand will not only stop this beautiful football, he'll most likely have them relegated or at the very least, have them fighting to survive the drop.

United's pattern is counter attacking but if Pep was to join today, they'll start playing possession football with intensity. I think the team's pattern in terms of history has no meaning. It's always about what the coach decides to do before anything else.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2023
Lovely game from Gilmour. His short passes through and around the Wolves press in the middle of the park were lovely.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2023
raumdeuter:

Help me ask them

This season they are going to sell Bellingham, last year was Haaland and Akanji, before that was Sancho

All of them to England
It's actually not Bayern fault that they can't keep up
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2023
andrew444:

Not like this. They barely scored goals under Potter but they managed slim scorelines well

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 6:11pm On Apr 29, 2023
Brighton Sabi run club abeg leave am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 6:11pm On Apr 29, 2023
we will bounce back
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 6:18pm On Apr 29, 2023
my boy nkunku is coming in next season,yet boehly is talking about signing Felix permanently 🤡🤡🤡,clear road jor!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:10pm On Apr 29, 2023
Roma vs Milan, another clash of Italian giants that didn't disappoint. Thought Abraham was gonna be the late hero, but Leao provided some inspiration even later on.

Speaking of Leao, that guy is a bastard. See how he was going past players with ease.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:20pm On Apr 29, 2023
BlueMann:

Are you just knowing pascal gross, he's one of the guys FPL managers use for differential points
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 8:57pm On Apr 29, 2023
Amoto94:
Sterling : “Performances haven’t been at the level they should, mine included. I haven’t been anywhere near my usual level”

“We want the results and winning trophies to be the main attraction for the football club like it has been for so many years”

“That’s why I came here, because of the rich history and with the new owners and new direction, it was a no-brainer. And I have no regrets at all.”

(
@TheSunFootball
)
Why he go regret when he dey collect 300k

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 10:43pm On Apr 29, 2023
Chelsea football club have played 7 matches this April and scored only 1 goal

Andreas Christensen in this April 1 match and 1 goal

Chelsea is cursed

Anyway ,thanks for giving us danish maldini ,if you have any more player that’s having stomach ache and cramps like Christensen please do let us know

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 29, 2023
Too dey troll this relegation team self don tired me grin grin grin ;

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:45am On Apr 30, 2023
🚨 EXCL: Chelsea plan to hire Paul Mitchell to help clear the decks, the transfer guru is set to join in a senior position.

[@reluctantnicko]

I like Paul Mitchell he has some descent recruit,only problem is who will he answer to
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:28am On Apr 30, 2023
Like I said the other day,one of the best defensive record in EPL ,in a defense that contains koulibaly and cucurella ,plus no back up for Reece James.

Next season colwill and gusto are coming back.

We just need to solve our attacking and pressing problems and we are definitely back,poch is the man

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:31am On Apr 30, 2023
Charlie Webster set to leave Chelsea as he was told he has no future at Chelsea.

@felix Johnston.

Sucks rated hum highly,time for Dortmund to turn him into a 100m player(that is if he goes there)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:33am On Apr 30, 2023
Some Paul Mitchell talent id :

Tchounami,mane,alli,benardo silva, son etc
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:26am On Apr 30, 2023
andrew444:

Okay egbon

Show me epl highest attendance wirh 72k fans watching grin

At big stadiums like the Emirates and Old Trafford, fan attendance surpasses 80k sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 8:40am On Apr 30, 2023
Leyqute:

At big stadiums like the Emirates and Old Trafford, fan attendance surpasses 80k sometimes.
Wow. I tiought Old Trafford was 75k.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 8:49am On Apr 30, 2023
Leyqute:

Una no even let my agenda pass oshodi grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:30am On Apr 30, 2023
Jurgen Klopp: "I feel a bit for Chelsea, but it’s good to see you cannot just bring loads of top players and think it works out. You have to build a team. The guys there underestimated that and gave their coaches an impossible job to do. You cannot train on two training pitches, you cannot have two dressing rooms, you have to create relationships and team spirit. Chelsea will be fine next year and be incredibly strong but just using them as an example at the highest level you cannot do that, and we will not do that at Liverpool.”
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:31am On Apr 30, 2023
Fabrizio Romano: “I’m not aware of any contact between Sadio Mane and Chelsea at this stage. Chelsea have many wingers, their priorities are on different positions including new number 6 and new striker. Let’s see what will happen with the new coach, but for Mane decision time will not be now.”
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:33am On Apr 30, 2023
Jonathan David, who is expected to leave Lille this summer, is attracting interest from Tottenham, Chelsea and PSG, according to L’Équipe.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:35am On Apr 30, 2023
akwesenana:
Wow. I tiought Old Trafford was 75k.

I stand corrected. Thought I saw a matchday attendance of around 80k sometime ago somewhere

Must've been Wembley or somewhere else.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 9:36am On Apr 30, 2023
andrew444:
Chelsea football club have played 7 matches this April and scored only 1 goal

Andreas Christensen in this April 1 match and 1 goal

Chelsea is cursed

Anyway ,thanks for giving us danish maldini ,if you have any more player that’s having stomach ache and cramps like Christensen please do let us know

No, it's impossible.. He's a ninny so there's no way he can be this good.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:37am On Apr 30, 2023
andrew444:

Una no even let my agenda pass oshodi grin

You sef no try. cheesy

When last you watch female football?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17632) (17633) (17634) (17635) (17636) (17637) (17638) ... (19619) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.