Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,693 members, 7,979,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 06:43 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1782) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11323747 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) ... (20051) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ibime:

Fab is not a better player because he has zero fitness and can't run.

Like I said, any coach that already has a stable midfield that dominate possession would be mad to choose Iniesta over Lampard as his AMF. Who will turn down 27 goals and 20 assists when you already have Xavi and Busquets dominating the opposition midfield and Messi already scoring 60 goals and breaking opposition tactics. Lampard's additional goals, assists and workrate will just take that team beyond planet earth.

10000000 likes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 5:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
hensben:
na God go continue to punish you and others who use stats to rate Neymar above hazard. You see una life for outside now huh. Btw, Zidane and lampard played in different era. Lampard vs iniesta is the perfect comparison in this scenario. I repeat, make Oluwa punish all of una wey dey use stats rate Neymar above hazard. No apology.. Wtf. If I may ask what make you think iniesta is better than lampard because stats shows otherwise(according to sleekdot and his comrades inducing you).

Sentimental buffons.
Era or no era, who is the better footballer, Zidane or Lampard? I need an answer to that question please.

Or you wanna tell me Remy is a better footballer than Thierry Henry because they played in different eras? Or you cant compare them because they obviously played in different eras?

I need answers to the aforementioned questions please. After that, we will take this to the next level. Shebi you wan argue Neymar vs Hazard abi? Just get your facts right because up next is their comparisons without stats. Anywayz, answer my questions them abeg. And please, your answers should be as concise as possible.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 5:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
Alexandre Pato will wear No.11 and Matt Miazga has taken the No.20 shirt.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
dmcdad:

At this juncture you should know stats doesn't tell he true or whole picture. Your fellows with better understanding of footie know that.
So what now tell if stats becomes meaningless at this juncture?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 5:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
hensben:
imagine that one called dmcdad said iniesta is shoulder and way ahead of lampard. Base on what na.
I asked a simple question and you are digressing.

Zizou vs Lampard, who is/was the better footballer?

Cc: Ibime.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
ollah1:

Your team played a beautiful footie under ancelotti and our guys scored loads of goals. How come you won a double In his first year and went trophyless the second year??

In Ancelottis 2nd year, Deco left . . . . and Ballack was replaced by Ramires. Go figure.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 5:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
sebod:

So you actually answered the question? You wanna start another pages of argument? I thought you are already tired of arguing on a matter that has been laid to rest over time, you easily fell for his trick of starting another comparison. What happened to your button these days? Hazard=Neymar, Lampard=Iniesta=Xavi, Drogba=Messi, Chelsea=Barca. All are great players. Let's stop unnecessary arguments here and there.
I guess I was carried away with his.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Back to base now.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
sebod:

Bro,
Why don't you just drop this unnecessary argument?
A Chelsea fan would choose Lampard in his team ahead of Iniesta while a Barca fan would prefer Iniesta. Both are legends of their clubs. The neutral fans who have seen them perform both in club and national level are the ones that can tell you who is who. It's obvious this kind of argument will just be generating unnecessary heat. Why not just drop it and move on before it turns to Mikel vs Roberto grin

Hands off.

Stats in la liga. Highest goals scorer is shared by CR7 and Suarez but attached is the real thing

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 5:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
hensben:
So what now tell if stats becomes meaningless at this juncture?
Hazard >>>>>>>>>> Neymar.

Case closed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
dmcdad:
[s]

Zizou vs Lampard, who is/was the better footballer?[/s]

TRASH TRASH TRASH.. Trying to save face. Remy, Henry bla bla bla..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
dmcdad:

Zizou vs Lampard, who is/was the better footballer?

Zizou is the better midfielder but Xavi is the greatest midfielder of all time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 5:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ibime:

Now from Zizou vs Lampard to Xavi. Lawd!

Oya no wahala. Make the matter end abeg. I don tire already.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
hensben:
TRASH TRASH TRASH.. Trying to save face. Remy, Henry bla bla bla..
[size=99pt]OKAY.[/size]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Lol....Barca fans are already mad @ Dmcdad for falling for Hensben's tricky question...I have stopped arguing Hazard with anyone till further notice.cheesy cheesy cheesy

But I still think it isn't fair if that guy is judged solely because of his number of assists and goals scored when great players like Iniesta, Robben and Ribery weren't all that great statistically.

To each his own abeg.
You don summarize the point I dey try make when I brought up lampard vs iniesta comparison but nonsoroyalty a.k.a likes button think say I change topic.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
dmcdad:

At this juncture you should know stats doesn't tell he true or whole picture. Your fellows with better understanding of footie know that.
But it does when its about Hazard abi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 6:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
bigkesh:

But it does when its about Hazard abi
Bruv, I want this to die please... I wanted to ask you something, but that would only generate more pages of mindless arguments.

So, lets forget about this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mcdreeezy: 6:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
It's not all arguments you engage in, because loyalty won't allow anyone bulge. Y'all should know this by now.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
Would Messi be in the running with Ronaldo for WPOTY if he was scoring 18 goals a season to Ronaldos 60?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ibime:
Would Messi be in the running with Ronaldo for WPOTY if he was scoring 18 goals a season to Ronaldos 60?
Hell no! Messi's awards are, in a large part, due to his goal-scoring feats.
That's why players like Iniesta, Pirlo and Xavi haven't won the Ballon D'or, post 2003.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
Chelseafan1:

But I still think it isn't fair if that guy is judged solely because of his number of assists and goals scored when great players like Iniesta, Robben and Ribery weren't all that great statistically.

To each his own abeg.

Robben and Ribery are fantastic statistically.

Ribery makes 17-20 asssists a year.

Robben scores every other game when he is fit.

Only Iniesta is "instructed" not to score or assist.

Hazard will have to start scoring and assisting bucketloads to be rated with Neymar.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
since every one feels like being childish today lets move over to ramires vs mikel
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 6:24pm On Feb 02, 2016

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ibime
homesteady:
Ewooo! shocked

Lampard - FIFPRO World XI : 2005

Iniesta - FIFA FIFPro World XI : 2009, 2010, 2011 , 2012, 2013 , 2014, 2015

Iniesta that has won MOTM in the final of the 3 biggest football competitions in the world - Worldcup 2010, UCL 2015 and EURO 2012! Lampard wan die?

My post on barcelona thread concerning this issue!
For a stats-less player to have this many accolades, then he must have been really special.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ibime:

Airmark.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BarcaBlood: 6:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
Airmark come choke on this

Ibime:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
homesteady:
Ibime

My post on barcelona thread concerning this issue!
For a stats-less player to have this many accolades, then he must have been really special.

Benefits of playing in the best team seen in our lifetime. I think he deserves 2 or 3 of those. The others are just carry along. 2013 and 2014 was absolute ojoro - just people voting on reputation. Im sure Pique also has multiple entries.

Dont forget Lampard was 2nd in WPOTY when Chelsea was dominant.

If Iniesta came to Chelsea at Lampards peak, he woulda been asked to play in the pivot just like Ballack who was one of the top 3 AMS in the world when he moved to Chelsea.

Likewise if Barca had been successful in signing Lampard, they would have pushed Iniesta to the left wing to accomodate him.

Like I said, only a mad manager who already has a dominant midfield and attackers would choose Iniesta over Lampard in AMF. Iniesta is good enough to demand a place in the team, but he will find some other position to accomodate him. The currency of a nigga who will score you 27 goals and get you 20 assists guarantees you trophies in that Barca team.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ibime:

Benefits of playing in the best team seen in our lifetime. I think he deserves 2 or 3 of those. The others are just carry along. One of those seasons was absolute ojoro. Im sure Pique also has multiple entries.

If Iniesta came to Chelsea at Lampards peak, he woulda been asked to play in the pivot just like Ballack who was one of the top 3 AMS in the world when he moved to Chelsea.

Likewise if Barca had been successful in signing Lampard, they would have pushed Iniesta to the left wing to accomodate him.

Like I said, only a mad manager who already has a dominant midfield and attackers would choose Iniesta over Lampard in AMF. Iniesta is good enough to demand a place in the team, but he will find some other position to accomodate him. The currency of a nigga who will score you 27 goals and get you 20 assists guarantees you trophies in that Barca team.
Sound reply, no more no less.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ibime:

Benefits of playing in the best team seen in our lifetime. I think he deserves 2 or 3 of those. The others are just carry along. 2013 and 2014 was absolute ojoro - just people voting on reputation. Im sure Pique also has multiple entries.

Balack moved to a different position when he arrived at Chelsea.
Iniesta would have moved to another position too if Barca had signed Lampard

Every midfielder must clear road for Lampard.

Wow!! Lampard must be the best midfielder of our time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
There are two ninjas in Barca that are out of this World in their position - Messi and Xavi.

Recently you can add Neymar and Suarez to "almost out of this world" category.

Most other players are great but meant to seem greater than they are because of Messi and Xavi who guarantee dominance.

There are some players who are just good but made to look great eg Pedro and Pique.

One or two players are outright shyte but get carried along to win accolades nowhere near their talent, most notably Victor Valdes.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
ollah1:

Be reasonable... Iniesta will clear road not because lamps is better but because Iniesta is also fine on the wings....
He is better on the wings than Frank

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
ollah1:

Which AMF no go clear road for 27 goals and 20 assists? Is the manager crazy?

Ballack moved position - thats not conjecture, thats fact.

Ballack was one of the best AMs when he came to Chelsea - thats not conjecture, thats fact.

No be today wey Iniesta start to play left-wing. Hes prolly played close to 50% of his Barca games there. Na Seydou Keita, Fabregas, and Hleb dey move am go there before. He go just pack load kpatakpata when Lampard land for AMF.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ibime:

Robben and Ribery are fantastic statistically.

Ribery makes 17-20 asssists a year.

Robben scores every other game when he is fit.

Only Iniesta is "instructed" not to score or assist.

Hazard will have to start scoring and assisting bucketloads to be rated with Neymar.

True, and that's almost impossible.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) ... (20051) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.