Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,914 members, 7,876,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:27 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17898) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10802975 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17895) (17896) (17897) (17898) (17899) (17900) (17901) ... (19510) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 7:13pm On Jul 08, 2023
BlueMann:
Happy for Colwill specially, cos all of his magnificent work was almost undone by a miskick.

But James Trafford to the rescue. Big penalty save at the death.

England win the competition without conceding a single goal. Kudos to Colwill (my player of the tournament), as well as captain Howard-Belles and the goalie Trafford.

The entire team did well tho. That former Man U boy, Angel Gomes impressed me a lot with his guile and composure at the middle of the park.
Trafford price just increased from 12million City was going to sell him to 20.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2023
afrodoc:

He actually did okay on that left wing going forward considering he is a RWF. I just didn’t like the few times he was standing like an odogwu watching as the Spaniards went 3v1 against his full back.

Levi Colwill is a chairman.

Ah, I am specially happy for Colwill. If I remember correctly, he made an error of some sort which cost his team PL qualification in the championship playoffs last year. Assuming Spain scored the PK and went on to win the tournament, it would've been the second time in just over a year that a magnificent campaign was undermined by a costly error. I don't know how he would've been able to handle that. At least he can breathe easy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:22pm On Jul 08, 2023
Capaldi:

Trafford price just increased from 12million City was going to sell him to 20.

Lol he deserves it. Solid all tournament, with his stoppage time heroics as the cherry on top.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:23pm On Jul 08, 2023
airmark:

Thunder never fire you, you have already lost your memory. The one that will strike your dumb head, will send your carcass to your La liga team.
no we don't have Sterling it's pounds that we have, wasn't even thinking of u when I made that post, but seeing as u no get sense be like na u be d foo...olish person d post dey refer to
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2023
congrats to noni and Levi 😎
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
kad199:
What of others that didn't score? Where they not paid?

They were not paid as much as 320k per week and some of them are already sold now. So what's keeping the Jamaican from getting sent to Saudi and use the funds for better things?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2023
Colwill in the final

7 clearances
3 blocks
2 interceptions
3 tackles
0Γ— dribbled past
4/9 long balls completed (he really picked it up in the second half)
10/12 duels won (5/5 in the air)
1/1 dribble completed
1Γ— hit the woodwork

1 penalty conceded, the only blip on a magnificent performance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:27pm On Jul 08, 2023
Noni's dribbling was sharp all tournament. Unlucky not to score a goal, but he needs to work on his end product. Still, encouraging signs.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2023
airmark:

They were not paid as much as 320k per week and some of them are already sold now. So what's keeping the Jamaican from getting sent to Saudi and use the funds for better things?
na d money dey pain u, is it ya money. So it's only mudryk and Madueke that should play for Chelsea abi.

Abeg when will that thunder sound u so u can receive sense
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2023
BlueAngel444:
no we don't have Sterling it's pounds that we have, wasn't even thinking of u when I made that post, but seeing as u no get sense be like na u be d foo...olish person d post dey refer to

See this Real Madrid's Bobrisky, attracted to men with Ikebe. πŸ˜„

Since Hazard left your other team, Madrid, you are hell bent on seeing Sterling staying with us and twerking, rather than scoring on your TV.

Thunder will fire your filthy eyes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Incognito9: 7:34pm On Jul 08, 2023
So there's no 1 or 2 good DM holy boehly can snap up in this concluded under21 tournament rather than paying 100milli for caicedo undecided

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:46pm On Jul 08, 2023
Inject itt

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
🚨 Noni Madueke on Levi Colwill’s live video stream on Instagram:

β€œWe are both coming back (to Chelsea); I will make sure he comes back.”

egbon if you want colwill,Β£100m minimum,this goes out to all the top clubs interested.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Omoluabi16(m): 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2023
Hope we will do the right thing now and integrate colwill into the first team.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ballzproblem2:

egbon if you want colwill,Β£100m minimum,this goes out to all the top clubs interested.

Brighton want to sign colwill for 30m but would sell caicedo for 100m. Greedy club πŸ˜πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Greedy Brighton seeing Chelsea as their cash cow. No caicedo deal, there are other better defensive midfielders out there πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2023
Omoluabi16:

Straight up,man is ready for the challenge.

l hate when Chelsea loans their best players and end up buying other players for expensive fee because they were given chance.

Ethan ampadu and Caicedo are prime examples.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2023
BlueAngel444:
I have read about that Varela boy, I think Liverpool or was it Barcelona or Newcastle that was linked to him, if Chelsea can give him a chance why not Ampadu just saying.

Chelsea could have spent €50m and buy both Varela and Enzo le fee

That shows Alan Varela is a good player and would be available for 20m from Boca Juniors but Chelsea wants to sign caicedo for 100m.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Omoluabi16(m): 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ballzproblem2:

don't mind them. Chelsea na their maga now. One good season and Brighton wan cash out with caicedo. Our director of football scouts needs to be sacked! Imagine cucurella + lukaku+ Fofana costing us over 200m.
Then again...We just do stupid give Away sales. Pulisic a whole u.s captain was sold for less than 30m
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:17pm On Jul 08, 2023
Mbappe really talk this thing??

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:22pm On Jul 08, 2023
Omoluabi16:
don't mind them. Chelsea na their maga now. One good season and Brighton wan cash out with caicedo. Our director of football scouts needs to be sacked! Imagine cucurella + lukaku+ Fofana costing us over 200m.
Then again...We just do stupid give Away sales. Pulisic a whole u.s captain was sold for less than 30m
Pulisic sha get sell on clause
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 8:24pm On Jul 08, 2023
Omoluabi16:

Same thing l am saying Chelsea should pull out of caicedo deal and go for Alan Varela and Matts Wieffer.

I'm personally tired of overpriced players,after Mudryk and Enzo deal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Omoluabi16(m): 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2023
Vischy:

Straight up,man is ready for the challenge.

l hate when Chelsea loans their best players and end up buying other players for expensive fee because they were given chance.

Ethan ampadu and Caicedo are prime examples.
I agree. Chelsea arguably has the best academy in England. Half of them are good enough for the first team, but we like rubbish. Caicedo is not just worth it.we can't generate all that income from sales just to sign someone who can decide to be a bakayoko next day.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2023
Both Alan Varela and Matts Wieffer are available for combined fee of €40m.

Interesting defensive talents.

2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2023
πŸ‡¦πŸ‡·Chelsea are interested in Argentine defensive midfielder Alan Varela from Bocas Juniors.

He has a €15m release clause and Chelsea have been targeting him since February. πŸ‘€

2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2023
Vischy:
πŸ‡¦πŸ‡·Chelsea are interested in Argentine defensive midfielder Alan Varela from Bocas Juniors.

He has a €15m release clause and Chelsea have been targeting him since February. πŸ‘€
who report this one πŸ‘€
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ibime:
I'm yet to see any solid CM technique in the Andrey Santos fella. He looks like a runner, not convinced at all with his technique in possession. I'll consider him an AM for now, have not seen the technique required for the deeper midfield roles
Yeah I prefer him as AM instead of Gallagher. He has tactical ability when running with the ball unlike Gallagher.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2023
Anthony Gordon proving the data analysis of Boehly right, worth more than 50m now, by next season UCl participation the thing go go up more
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 8:46pm On Jul 08, 2023
BlueAngel444:
who report this one πŸ‘€

Random report that Chelsea transfer director Paul Winstanley is interested to sign him πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Chelsea are really exploring South America talents.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:48pm On Jul 08, 2023
BlueMann:
Colwill in the final

7 clearances
3 blocks
2 interceptions
3 tackles
0Γ— dribbled past
4/9 long balls completed (he really picked it up in the second half)
10/12 duels won (5/5 in the air)
1/1 dribble completed
1Γ— hit the woodwork

1 penalty conceded, the only blip on a magnificent performance.
Good. He should come deputize for Badiashile this coming season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2023
Omoluabi16:
He will be a good back up for Badiashile .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2023
hensben:
Yeah I prefer him as AM instead of Gallagher. He has tactical ability when running with the ball unlike Gallagher.

Santos is a versatile CM,can score goals and can play any midfield role.

In a 343 formation,Santos - Varela - Enzo could potentially be the best midfield for Chelsea next season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Omoluabi16(m): 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
hensben:
He will be a good back up for Badiashile .
until January, I'd never heard of badiashile. During our struggles, what were his contributions? If you were colwill with big clubs chasing you I'm not sure you'd want to play back up. Make everybody fight for their position jare.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17895) (17896) (17897) (17898) (17899) (17900) (17901) ... (19510) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m), Mrphilia, Omoluabi16(m), kingofcasting(m), Chasicolis(f), oliverano, Caicedobets(m), BlueAngel444, Iyasele24(m), akwesenana, Englishisamust, fredoooooo, Bluelines69, Ibukzy, BlueMann, User09, NerdSciBot, andrewbaba44, Android17, timbros(m), SimpleGuy001, raumdeuter, a4turitoroman, mrLagosian, zeusis(m), Sportsweb and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.