Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:05 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17936) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10796253 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17933) (17934) (17935) (17936) (17937) (17938) (17939) ... (19504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:09am On Jul 20, 2023
EPL shouldn't sleep on this arsenal's midfield o, Havertz, Rice Odegaard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:28am On Jul 20, 2023
Mount and Havertz were really weapon fashioned against Chelsea attack, Mount shoot waywardly and had average vertical passes while Havertz was sluggish with every move.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 3:30am On Jul 20, 2023
Havertz scores. Lols.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:50am On Jul 20, 2023
Chukwunonso Madueke should be scared ọ.

Angelo Gabriel no come here come play.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TERMlNATOR(m): 4:04am On Jul 20, 2023
Unlimited22:

undecided
Unlimited22:

why should he?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:00am On Jul 20, 2023
I really wanted to watch the game but man was too tired, even my alarm couldn't wake me up.

Now I've seen a comp of Angelo Gabriel, and I'm impressed.

https://twitter.com/BBrownCFCVT/status/1681872978412281857?s=20
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:01am On Jul 20, 2023
Maatsen with a brace, also hearing that Cesare did really well... I'll check them out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:17am On Jul 20, 2023
raumdeuter:

Declan Rce wey many people don dey hail here while you were still high on Belotti

As far back as 2018 and 2019

he wan steal glory as top scout grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SimpleGuy001: 7:32am On Jul 20, 2023
swiz123:
So this Jackson is our top striker grin grin

Jackson is showing very good signs.

No need to buy a striker, we have Borja as backup.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SimpleGuy001: 7:33am On Jul 20, 2023
Ennyjay69:
Moreira needs to go out on loan,chukwuemeka never get sense,gusto is good on the ball,casedei is running the midfield

Chukwuemeka should go on loan too. He needs some more development
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SimpleGuy001: 7:35am On Jul 20, 2023
BlueAngel444:
honestly even with the goal has he done better than Santos and Casera. I love his energy and drive but he still doesn't look like a CM to me, even Hall looks more comfortable playing CM. Imo

Exactly. Dunno maybe na the gragra, he doesn’t have that aura as a midfielder
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SimpleGuy001: 7:40am On Jul 20, 2023
We need to see more of Angelo. Has finesse and plays well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:03am On Jul 20, 2023
lordfalcao:
he wan steal glory as top scout grin grin cheesy
Declan rice way nihilistjnr have been singing about for years
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:06am On Jul 20, 2023
Welcome Mauricio.

Its always refreshing when coaches win their first matches. Kudos.

I think the boys did well particularly in the first half. Sharp and focused.

Jackson get speed and my word Casadei - just give him the No 10 Jersey if he continues like this. Impressive.

Nkuku on the scoresheet on his first match can only bring more confidence.

A great start to the pre-season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:09am On Jul 20, 2023
popizaino:
Where is the balogun of Russia FBS and Amoto94…….it’s been a while they posted here,hope both of you are good?
The only Popi we know! Thanks for checking man.

We dey here boss.

Just waiting for the new season to start.😊
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dostr4(m): 9:10am On Jul 20, 2023
Adding caceido to this team, & we'll be needing Mudryk on top his game , we should make top four & go deep in cup competition. Ian matesen is impressive.
How're we going to keep 3 left backs happy not including L.Hall .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:10am On Jul 20, 2023
Won’t watch the replay of the World Cup final ever again

I wondered how I watched that game for 120 minutes and scaled through grin

That’s how mbappe wanted to win 2 world cups which will leave the GOAT with none

Smh

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingofcasting(m): 10:27am On Jul 20, 2023
undecided Always off point

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:00am On Jul 20, 2023
nateevs:

The problem is Sterling. Poch needs to decide with Sterling. Sterling needs to a back seat.

Having him in this team, is a doom.

Popizaino, talk to your coach to do the needful. We need those boys to get enough chance to develop. Angelo Gabriel didn't disappoint.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:09am On Jul 20, 2023
Before it was when will Airmark's Declan Rice play for a big team. When will Airmark's Declan Rice be honoured and win titles? But now, every Sodiki and Suberu knew Rice was going to be big. Awon werey. 😄

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 11:09am On Jul 20, 2023
All these loan talks for Casadei,Santos,Angelo Gabriel and Ian maatsen is what l don't understand.

Why sign cherki when you have these budding talents.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 11:38am On Jul 20, 2023
dostr4:
Adding caceido to this team, & we'll be needing Mudryk on top his game , we should make top four & go deep in cup competition. Ian matesen is impressive.
How're we going to keep 3 left backs happy not including L.Hall .

Ian maatsen will play winger just like SAKA and bale.

Hall is Better as midfielder.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2023
I think Chelsea and other clubs should start putting injury clause in players contracts. how can injuries be happening before season starting, fofana James etc. if any player picks up an unnecessary injury not match day related but due to off field carelessness,bad habits,hiding of health condition, and poor diet, or even match day unnessacery injuries like putting your leg for dangerous tackles instead of jumping. even being unnecessarily agressive and sliding anyhow that leads to injury without a urgent tactical reason. those players salaries should be withdrawn for their recovery duration,they can't be paid fully and still be treated by the club. or they should they given jobs at Chelsea to do, like Stewards or cleaners to earn their salary. instead of just sitting at home injured but still banging girls and snapping pics and still collecting fat salaries. this will curtail nonsense from players, make them sit up and start wearing leg joint guides, knee pads or other available injury reducing products, unlike their excuses and refusals now to wear them because of discomfort. they should not be comfortable but putting the club under discomfort with useless injuries. cfc be wise. ktbffh. up Chelsea.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2023
Ipswich Town have reached an agreement to sign Omari Hutchinson on a season-long loan from #Chelsea. [via @FabrizioRomano]

Good luck to him

Tottenham boss Ange Postecoglou is an admirer of #Chelsea midfielder Conor Gallagher's energetic approach and believes he would fit in well to his plans. But, as things stand, Chelsea would be reluctant to sell. [via @SamiMokbel81_DM]

"Reluctant to sell" shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2023
Gucciboy:
All these loan talks for Casadei,Santos,Angelo Gabriel and Ian maatsen is what l don't understand.

Why sign cherki when you have these budding talents.
because they need consistent game time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2023
SimpleGuy001:

Exactly. Dunno maybe na the gragra, he doesn’t have that aura as a midfielder
he has to have better and real midfielders around him to play like that, it just like Valverde no matter how good he is, trusting him to control the midfield or stay deep na lie, he must tackle, run, pass into the box, shoot, he must be in several positions. It's good to have players like that, as long as person dey cover am for back
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2023
Carlos Borges to west ham for £14m, just knew that kid won't stay in City with Haaland there. If Carlos continues his run of goals into EPL what a star he could become
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShaqFu: 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2023
onyemaair:

We pay very low taxes in Nigeria. In America my poultry farm would most likely be taxed. My wife's salary is not taxed at all. Mine is deducted from the ministry but my tax is just 15k monthly. But federal government pays emoluments and allowances.

I also don't go to work everyday. The same thing with many of my colleagues. We have a system that covers for each other. I go to work only 3 times in a week.
You can't have such laxity abroad. You will work through your nose.

Lastly let me tell you the icing on the cake, I haven't paid nepa bill in 3 years. Around us we have people that rig the meter, so it doesn't read. When the nepa people come much later, we settle the staff and he goes. This cannot happen in abroad.
Choi! Let the Federal Government breathe!!!!.

This is fraud of the highest order. Imagine an armed robber, robbing another armed robber. No honor among thieves abi, yet one thief is complaining about being robbed.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2023
Mourinho: "I arrived Chelsea and said: "I want Didier Drogba". Some people had doubts, wondering about Didier: "Why this one?", "Why not that one?" "Are you sure he will adapt to the Premier League?" I repeated "I want Drogba." It's not about name. Jackson gives me this feeling.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2023
Andrey Santos now has a UK work permit allowing him to play for #Chelsea next season. (via @JacobsBen)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Realtord43: 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2023
ShaqFu:
Choi! Let the Federal Government breathe!!!!.

This is fraud of the highest order. Imagine an armed robber, robbing another armed robber. No honor among thieves abi, yet one thief is complaining about being robbed.
You should know you are in wrong place.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2023
BlueAngel444:
Carlos Borges to west ham for £14m, just knew that kid won't stay in City with Haaland there. If Carlos continues his run of goals into EPL what a star he could become
How is halaand blocking Borges?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17933) (17934) (17935) (17936) (17937) (17938) (17939) ... (19504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.