Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,948 members, 7,873,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17962) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10784077 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17959) (17960) (17961) (17962) (17963) (17964) (17965) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:59am On Jul 29, 2023
Ibime:
You don't need more than 20 players to prosecute a season without Europe. Chelsea should sell more players. Poch is already warning them

Most people don't know that Pep only uses 18 senior players for the last 2 seasons with a couple youth players as backup. If they want a harmonious team, they better shave down, especially Sterling and Cuku who are surplus to requirements, send some of the youngsters on loan and buy a couple of DM/CM, that's it.
True.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 7:43am On Jul 29, 2023
Independiente Del Valle has a 20% sell on clause on Caicedo. No wonder Brighton are asking for a higher fee.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 9:48am On Jul 29, 2023
Abeg make league start jare , this women world cup quality is like Amateur football ..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:56am On Jul 29, 2023
fredoooooo:
Abeg make league start jare , this women world cup quality is like Amateur football ..
Lmao. Okay.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:00am On Jul 29, 2023
Kimbeast:
Independiente Del Valle has a 20% sell on clause on Caicedo. No wonder Brighton are asking for a higher fee.
£85m pounds should make everybody happy (Caicedo may want both clubs to receive sufficient cash, if not he would have demanded a "fair" release clause)
Brighton pocket £68m, independent get £17m

If we count the £5m first paid, Brighton are making a gain of £60m+ after 2seasons. Independent get £22m+
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:56am On Jul 29, 2023
Android17:
My friend stop talking wass. You have successfully steered the sheeple in your citadel to believe that anyone who was asserting that Raheem is better than Pulisic and was your most prolific player last season is implying that Sterling is currently world class and playing so well. Forms ebb and flow and admittedly his preseason form has not been great but you guys are reading alot into the friendlies you have played.

When jungle mature, we shall re-assess the players at Chelsea to see who is leading the charts in the relevant stats
. Till then, Pulisic was booted out and Raheem is still standing tall like Davido sang.

When jungle matured at the world cup last year, what did your Atutupoyoyo Sterling do? What did he do against the poor Pulisic and his friends? The Jamaican was bundled out of the match for being useless, while Pulisic gave a MOTM performance.

You process stuff like a malfunctioning Android, beyond repair. If you think scoring paltry 6 goals in like 28 league matches, while collecting 320k per week, was great, then you need a brain surgery.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 11:31am On Jul 29, 2023
airmark:

When jungle matured at the world cup last year, what did your Atutupoyoyo Sterling do? What did he do against the poor Pulisic and his friends? The Jamaican was bundled out of the match for being useless, while Pulisic gave a MOTM performance.

You process stuff like a malfunctioning Android, beyond repair. If you think scoring paltry 6 goals in like 28 league matches, while collecting 320k per week, was great, then you need a brain surgery.
Was Sterling not injured for sometime last season? What did CFC as a team achieve while he was out? How many goals and assists did CFC garner in that time frame?

If you think you are making thought-provoking comments with the jibber jabber about 1 insignificant WC game in which Pulisic's team lost, I don't know what else to tell you. You make the most ridiculous and illogical arguments sometimes it baffles the mind of a sane person.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:55am On Jul 29, 2023
James and Chilwell competiting for captain band, they should first compete for an injury free season, fully fit and in form.

Thiago Silva captain
Kepa vice
Chilwell vice
James vice
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2023
2 weeks to Liverpool's game
2 days to August
2 more preseason games to go

No 2 new midfielders or players
No second GK signing

Nothing new since Angelo, no shirt sponsor
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2023
Kimbeast:
What is our business with independent valentine's fee? If we don't agree to their terms and they sell him for less to another club they'll still have to fork out the 20% whichever way.
People that wouldn't dare to ask for 100m if Rice was still at west ham this summer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2023
Who is Lesley ugochukwu?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2023
WhoDeyHause:
Who is Lesley ugochukwu?

I'm familiar with the name (thanks to Messi), but I can't really say much asides the fact that he's a DM
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:18pm On Jul 29, 2023
WhoDeyHause:
Who is Lesley ugochukwu?
At this stage, it remains unclear whether Lesley Ugochukwu would go on loan to RC Strasbourg once #Chelsea sign him from Rennes. [via @NizaarKinsella]

Breaking: #Chelsea have agreed a deal worth around £23.5M to sign Rennes midfielder Lesley Ugochukwu. A medical is scheduled for the next 24 hours. [via @TheAthleticFC]

This is how u do a secret deal based on scouting, I wonder if he's part of Desire's list
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

What is our business with independent valentine's fee? If we don't agree to their terms and they sell him for less to another club they'll still have to fork out the 20% whichever way.
People that wouldn't dare to ask for 100m if Rice was still at west ham this summer.

I go too miss you if you ever comot from this forum grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2023
Lesley Ugochukwu is a 19yr old defensive midfielder who is 191cm tall 😲, dual nationality Nigeria and France. Made his debut when he was 17, played against PSG for 60mins in 2021 as a central midfielder but last season at 18 he took his place in Rennes XI, playing both in ligue 1 and Europa as a DM and a CM with almost 2000mins of football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2023
Ugochukwu, Madueke, ChukwuEmeka, possibly Olise. At this point, Green White Green done takeover Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Incognito9: 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2023
The Ugochukwu guy is a DM

Nice one cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:32pm On Jul 29, 2023
BlueMann:

I go too miss you if you ever comot from this forum grin
That statement is painful. What is our business with their sell on percentage?
It's just like me going to buy a baby goat for small money, then I strike an agreement with the seller I'll give him a small percent of the money I'll get when the goat is grown, then in the future you then come to me to buy my goat, I start telling you to add the percentage of the goat to the standard market price instead of me myself removing it from the normal price, Does it make sense?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
Was Ugochukwu the player Brighton were looking to sign to replace Caicedo 😏
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Incognito9: 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
Ibime:
Ugochukwu, Madueke, ChukwuEmeka, possibly Olise. At this point, Green White Green done takeover Chelsea

😂😂 In olamide voice " street Naija takeover, ballers o j'awo mo"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
I heard Lesley was one of Brighton's main targets to potentially replace Caicedo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

That statement is painful. What is our business with their sell on percentage?
It's just like me going to buy a baby goat for small money, then I strike an agreement with the seller I'll give him a small percent of the money I'll get when the goat is grown, then in the future you then come to me to buy my goat, I start telling you to add the percentage of the goat to the standard market price instead of me myself removing it from the normal price, Does it make sense?

😂😂😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2023
Seeing some very dodgy ball receiving technique from that Ugochukwu, looking like Bakayoko and Onana. . . need to see more videos
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2023
BlueAngel444:
At this stage, it remains unclear whether Lesley Ugochukwu would go on loan to RC Strasbourg once #Chelsea sign him from Rennes. [via @NizaarKinsella]

Breaking: #Chelsea have agreed a deal worth around £23.5M to sign Rennes midfielder Lesley Ugochukwu. A medical is scheduled for the next 24 hours. [via @TheAthleticFC]

This is how u do a secret deal based on scouting, I wonder if he's part of Desire's list

BlueMann:

I'm familiar with the name (thanks to Messi), but I can't really say much asides the fact that he's a DM
I just saw on twitter now that he was one of the names Brighton were strongly looking at to replace caicedo.
The maga might just have been magaed.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:44pm On Jul 29, 2023
I'm even seeing comparisons with camavinga. 😀.

1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2023
Ibime:
Seeing some very dodgy ball receiving technique from that Ugochukwu, looking like Bakayoko and Onana. . . need to see more videos
You'll never recover from this PTSD
😭😭

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2023
Nah, Ugochukwu looks horrible

Looks like someone you will give ball and you won't get it back, running into traffic always, can't receive the ball and turn quickly, blind to men on his back.

Selling Ampadu for this? Pfft

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:59pm On Jul 29, 2023
Unlimited22:

You'll never recover from this PTSD
😭😭

It's the one thing I know how to look for in a DM. Said it before we signed Bakayoko.

Ugochukwu is turning like a trailer in any video I'm seeing, running though the midfield untidily instead of passing etc

He is cut from the same cloth as Bakayoko, Onana and Zakaria. I wasted my time getting excited

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2023
Ibime:
Nah, Ugochukwu looks horrible

Looks like someone you will give ball and you won't get it back, running into traffic always, can't receive the ball and turn quickly, blind to men on his back.

Selling Ampadu for this? Pfft
We should bring back jorginho? cheesy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2023
Chelsea signing caicedo and his supposed replacement.
We will be there. grin.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Incognito9: 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2023
Ibime:

It's the one thing I know how to look for in a DM. Said it before we signed Bakayoko.

Ugochukwu is turning like a trailer in any video I'm seeing, running though the midfield untidily instead of passing etc

He is cut from the same cloth as Bakayoko, Onana and Zakaria. I wasted my time getting excited

Poch will blush him 😁.

Be calming down
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2023
Our very own camaviga. 😤.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17959) (17960) (17961) (17962) (17963) (17964) (17965) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Shegzdave, Trevor012(m), Thazard(m), Joezinho, CAPdan21(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.