Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,232 members, 7,887,632 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:42 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18086) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10859502 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18083) (18084) (18085) (18086) (18087) (18088) (18089) ... (19619) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ibime:

This midfield is the closest we have to our midfield from the 2000s. As you say, hopefully it sets us up for the next decade as that 2000s midfield did.

I'm telling you.

Now we just need free scoring attackers.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ibime:

Means he is working from home
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2023
Griffon:

Typical to what Real are cooking with Bellingham, Tchouameni and Camavinga.

Every well ran club should tread like this.

Kill ‘‘em all!

At the decline of Kroos, Modric, Casemiro, Real Madrid quickly assembled another formidable midfield.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ibime:

This midfield is the closest we have to our midfield from the 2000s. As you say, hopefully it sets us up for the next decade as that 2000s midfield did.

I just hope for your sake that we win the league. We are robust enough.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 3xleague: 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2023
DO YOU PLAY Fantasy League football and you are in Nigeria?
DO YOU WANT a chance to win NGN2500 weekly for topping 3X Football League?
Join League with the link below:

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-j

Follow
@BoloLeague

Retweet & Put on Notifications for weekly winner announcements.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2023
popizaino:
If you know you beat Chelsea last season, start apologising before it's too late.
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2023
Trevor012:
West Ham go humble all these ones on Sunday here 😂
Tell me a game you won without controversy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2023
Defense sorted out, midfield sorted out, all that is left now is the attack.

I’ll give the CF position a nod. Broja and Jackson can be built into beasts under the watch Poch. With the right tutelage, there’s no way the duo can’t turn out to be top No9s.

However, their supporting casts happens to be the major problem ATM. Bar Nkunku who is nailed as a SS, the likes of Sterling, Mudryk and Noni for all their flashes haven’t been convincing (IMO). Poch knows this hence the whirlwind search for a winger who can exert himself in that attack. These ones don’t, they’re just playing around and growing dreads.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 3:41pm On Aug 18, 2023
MorataFC:
Tell me a game you won without controversy.
Is that why you finished 12th last season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2023
Best formation without Nkunku till January.

Colwill and Cucurella pushing to DM role
Caicedo the disruptor, backed up by chaos causer. Enzo and Chukwuemeka progressors. Chilwell and Matseen entering LW. Mudryk and Sterling playing free role 10 and SS.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2023
BlueAngel444:
how am I underating him?
You named four Madrid midfielder and then three for Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2023
hensben:
does that mean I don't rate Santos?

Then I don't rate Kroos, Modric, Guler and Ceballos?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2023
Griffon:
Defense sorted out, midfield sorted out, all that is left now is the attack.

I’ll give the CF position a nod. Broja and Jackson can be built into beasts under the watch Poch. With the right tutelage, there’s no way the duo can’t turn out to be top No9s.

However, their supporting casts happens to be the major problem ATM. Bar Nkunku who is nailed as a SS, the likes of Sterling, Mudryk and Noni for all their flashes haven’t been convincing (IMO). Poch knows this hence the whirlwind search for a winger who can exert himself in that attack. These ones don’t, they’re just playing around and growing dreads.
We just need an experience striker up front. That's all
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2023
Trevor012:

Is that why you finished 12th last season?
I hope you will not bribe ref tomorrow against Tottenham, cos that's your way, it's your doing, and it's in you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2023
A midfield of Enzo, caicedo, lavia should match any midfield in the epl
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 4:04pm On Aug 18, 2023
3xleague:
DO YOU PLAY Fantasy League football and you are in Nigeria?
DO YOU WANT a chance to win NGN2500 weekly for topping 3X Football League?
Join League with the link below:

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-j

Follow
@BoloLeague

Retweet & Put on Notifications for weekly winner announcements.
your link no dey work
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:10pm On Aug 18, 2023
lordfalcao:
A midfield of Enzo, caicedo, labia should match any midfield in the epl
how does such a midfield deal with long balls from the likes of Onana, Allison and CBs. Also dont know how they will match city's duo of Stones and Rodri, Arsenal have Rice and Partey.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2023
BlueAngel444:
does that mean I don't rate Santos?

Then I don't rate Kroos, Modric, Guler and Ceballos?
Because kroos and Modric have passed it. Guler and Ceballos is just like Madueke and Gallagher.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 4:21pm On Aug 18, 2023
David Moyes: “They [Chelsea] spent a lot of money last year as well and it didn’t necessarily work for them. It doesn’t always mean that spending money guarantees you success. Chelsea are entitled to work the way they do, they’ve done their own thing for many, many years and been incredibly successful. I’m guessing they’re trying to be successful again, they’ve signed a lot of really talented players.”
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 4:21pm On Aug 18, 2023
Jurgen Klopp: "Wataru Endo is similar to Moises Caiceido and Romeo Lavia
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:36pm On Aug 18, 2023
hensben:
Because kroos and Modric have passed it. Guler and Ceballos is just like Madueke and Gallagher.
then does that mean I don't rate them or that I don't rate Santos?!

What has Santos achieved for him to be rated with the seven midfielders I listed?
I didn't even mention Gallagher nor Ugochukwu, has Santos had one full season in top flight.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2023
Amoto94:
Jurgen Klopp: "Wataru Endo is similar to Moises Caiceido and Romeo Lavia
🙄🤦🏾‍♀️😮‍💨 smh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:38pm On Aug 18, 2023
hensben:
I mentioned four Madrid midfielders because that's what we use, same with how I mentioned three for Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2023
Enzo5:
Boss how do you see it.
Hall for £35m + sell on clause + loan fee
Lavia for £58m

Good deals tbh.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2023
swiz123:

I just hope for your sake that we win the league. We are robust enough.

Worry about your jogger getting benched by robust midfielders at Arsenal

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2023
Amoto94:
Chelsea have entered the race to sign Iván Fresneda, but the Real Valladolid defender is waiting to see if Barcelona decide to move for him before taking a decision on his future.

{ESPN}

He should stop waiting for Barca who are focused on cancelo

And what is he going to do at Chelsea ? James and Gusto are better than him .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:55pm On Aug 18, 2023
BlueAngel444:
A midfield four of Tchouameni Valverde Bellingham Camavinga

Vs

A midfield three of Caicedo Enzo Lavia

Midfield of tchouemeni velverde camastungba wey ordinary girona Dey make look like school boys

Not bad to hype your 2 teams sha

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2023
Amoto94:
Chelsea have entered the race to sign Iván Fresneda, but the Real Valladolid defender is waiting to see if Barcelona decide to move for him before taking a decision on his future.

{ESPN}

So because of James, we now need 3 rightbacks?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Incognito9: 5:04pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ibime:

So because of James, we now need 3 rightbacks?

This is just a rumour, I don't think Chelsea is really interested in signing the guy because diasi and gusto play RB.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 5:08pm On Aug 18, 2023
Griffon:

Typical to what Real are cooking with Bellingham, Tchouameni and Camavinga.

Every well ran club should tread like this.

Kill ‘‘em all!
who plays am?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2023
Incognito9:

This is just a rumour, I don't think Chelsea is really interested in signing the guy because diasi and gusto play RB.
Fabrizio has said we are not interested though I don't trust holy boehly. Even though I would have liked us to show dead barka pepper I don't see his signing as reasonable and I don't even think he will choose us because of playing space or a loan to Strasbourg.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 5:19pm On Aug 18, 2023
BlueAngel444:
Best formation without Nkunku till January.

Colwill and Cucurella pushing to DM role
Caicedo the disruptor, backed up by chaos causer. Enzo and Chukwuemeka progressors. Chilwell and Matseen entering LW. Mudryk and Sterling playing free role 10 and SS.
This is a great formation that can bring out everybody's strength in our team. But we still need another finisher in that front to compete with Jackson or a good right winger even if it's not this window.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18083) (18084) (18085) (18086) (18087) (18088) (18089) ... (19619) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bluelines69, Vischy, Ijustwantto and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.