Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,729 members, 7,930,494 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 07:53 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11112444 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18127) (18128) (18129) (18130) (18131) (18132) (18133) ... (19818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 6:11am On Aug 22, 2023
Roland17:
All scams Bright-on beautiful

All scams so great and small

All scams Brighton wonderful

Oga Boehley bought them all!!

I don't pay attention to trolling from the other side but well done sir. This one is good. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 6:17am On Aug 22, 2023
airmark:
I can't but laugh at these posts by Capaldi and itsrm. The AC Milan fan, chic2pimp is looking for you o. 😄

Let me get this straight. All these chest beating is because of a fluke performance against a team that finished bottom half of the table in a useless league like Seria A

This reminds me of sir Roland17 when he thought they struck gold in Bakayoko during the early stages of the season

Roland17:

As much stick we have given Bakayoko, he deserves a lot of praise for our recent surge.

When reality dawned on him

Roland17:

I take God beg you, come carry the Gbanjo night market comot from my Milan.

Na so so rubbish him don dey dish us since him join us. Baba has not even finished 90 minutes for us.

And unlike Roland who was honourable enough to retract his statement, you'll soon start telling us about his world cup and lockdown "performances" when he starts stinking up the joint all over the pitch. cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 6:33am On Aug 22, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
even arsenal is playing like Chelsea the only thing is that their defense is more organized,EPL this season go tough walai

Arsenal playing like Chelsea ? grin

Is that Glaucoma or Cataract at work ?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 6:59am On Aug 22, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Arsenal playing like Chelsea ? grin

Is that Glaucoma or Cataract at work ?
You take idiot seriously 😩😩
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Englishisamust: 7:25am On Aug 22, 2023
A40:
If Pep can squeeze out Jeremy Doku's full potential una don enter another problem for England be that oh

I swear!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:26am On Aug 22, 2023
Roland17:

Lol this is top notch trolling
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 7:34am On Aug 22, 2023
Roland17:

He made Chelsea fans hopeful
He made them sing and dance
He gave them all they wanted
But all end up in tears

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 7:55am On Aug 22, 2023
sod09:

But all end up in tears

Werey cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:14am On Aug 22, 2023
sod09:

But all end up in tears
Stop na.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:39am On Aug 22, 2023
DumaEmpire:
If you have been impressed by what you've seen from the 2 matches then there's no point explaining
What do you mean by impressed? I am telling you that it is too early. Season just started. We have 36 more matches to go.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:51am On Aug 22, 2023
Itsrm:

Let me get this straight. All these chest beating is because of a fluke performance against a team that finished bottom half of the table in a useless league like Seria A

That same useless league produced 2 semifinalists and a finalist in the last Ucl, that Fraudiola narrowly won with a slim 1-0.

That same useless league produced finalist in the last Europa league, and only lost on PKs.

That same useless league produced finalist in the last Europa conference league.

Just as you tagged Serie A and Pulisic, useless, but they proved you wrong, safe to say, you mean the opposite of every of your claims. Maybe you should always tell us when you are not under the influence of alcohol to read your posts.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:54am On Aug 22, 2023
Theuniverse:
see as ancelotti trained young quality Brazilian players vinicius and rodrygo to top-class players. even camavinga is coming up, this will save them millions. or how guardiola developed Barca academy, Messi, xavi and iniesta etc to world class levels. while we have a class Brazilian player here that our coach wants to loan to one nonsense club, and other young talents. just imagine if we had a real youth developing coach like Alex Ferguson with all this talents from our academy, we would have the best young team in the world. just now I see say pochetino na scam. he has not developed any young player from scratch to world class levels. he's shouting experience experience up and down as if the experienced players no coach developed them.
What is your problem, bros? Is the whole team not full of young players? What do you want to win with young players everywhere? You want to be winning every match and you still want young players everywhere?

Young players are always characterised by inconsistency. Those players that you are shouting up and down that they should not be loaned out are the same players you will be asking why they were bought when they started playing below par mid season. Rest, bros, and allow the manager to do his job. It is not yet time to criticise the coach.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:00am On Aug 22, 2023
nateevs:

Alhaji go an calm dan. For now, we are an elite club in name only. Our best player Enzo is 22 years old. 22!

That's not elite. That's rebuilding. Take a step back guy man and get perspective. You think we were going to stream-roll everyone to the title?

We are going to be very inconsistent, until we get things right. All the money we spent means nothing, until we are consistent. If you were expecting it to happen overnight, you will just burst a blood vessel.

The bolded here is what most are missing including Pochettino at least judging from Westham game. I hope he understands it earlier and begins to teach us football like he taught Tottenham players and not leave us to play however we like thinking we are an elite team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:01am On Aug 22, 2023
BlueAngel444:
it's still game two, and a week till the window is over, let's see which attacker Chelsea's adds and how he approaching his next game before saying he is overrated.

💯
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:05am On Aug 22, 2023
Roland17:

It's too early for this, don't worry it's a matter of time before I bring bazooka to flatten your arsenal. 😠

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 9:09am On Aug 22, 2023
Chukwuemeka is out for six weeks.
Fulham don't want to sign odoi again.
We are paying 16m for an mls goalkeeper.
All these things in just 24 hours.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:10am On Aug 22, 2023
popizaino:

The bolded here is what most are missing including Pochettino at least judging from Westham game. I hope he understands it earlier and begins to teach us football like he taught Tottenham players and not leave us to play however we like thinking we are an elite team.

He needs to explore the window, we can't wait for Broja and Nkunku to return. He should get a decent scorer now.

I don't know who put this potent curse on Chelsea, with injuries to important players. It's looking scary.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:11am On Aug 22, 2023
WhoDeyHause:
Chukwuemeka is out for six weeks.
Fulham don't want to sign odoi again.
We are paying 16m for an mls goalkeeper.
All these things in just 24 hours.

That boy is good, forget the price.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:13am On Aug 22, 2023
Emeka had surgery last night, and will be out for 6 weeks. Get fit soon chel 💪🦵
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 9:14am On Aug 22, 2023
Ibime:

Carry your Greenwood palaver comot. You think Chelsea no get female fans?

Greenwood is going abroad, most likely to a patriarchal society like Turkey if he is lucky. Even Saudi won't take him since the object of their spending money is to attract publicity, that's not the type of publicity they want.

Chances even are that after 2 years out, man has lost it.
Steven Gerrard's club is already offering him 10m per year. If greenwood secures this bag without cutting ties with that Harriet after she gives birth for him then truly something is wrong with his head.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:15am On Aug 22, 2023
Chelsea should go and beg those they offended especially Abrahimovic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 9:18am On Aug 22, 2023
airmark:

He's good to the extent that not even one small club in all these poor Europe countries decided to take a chance on him. I'm not moved by his youtube complications boss. Gucciboy was sharing one news about him becoming second best goalkeeper after Andre Blake of Philadelphia fc but we saw how rejigged inter Miami used plenty goals to finish him. Something that we will just look for one goalkeeper on loan as backup then go for a world class one like maignan when we return to champions league.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 9:23am On Aug 22, 2023
Roland17:

grin grin grin

Omo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:23am On Aug 22, 2023
airmark:

He needs to explore the window, we can't wait for Broja and Nkunku to return. He should get a decent scorer now.

I don't know who put this potent curse on Chelsea, with injuries to important players. It's looking scary.

Exploring the window is not the problem, getting the right personnel is the major issue. I don't trust my team identifying talents for our attack again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 9:50am On Aug 22, 2023
airmark:

That same useless league produced 2 semifinalists and a finalist in the last Ucl, that Fraudiola narrowly won with a slim 1-0.

That same useless league produced finalist in the last Europa league, and only lost on PKs.

That same useless league produced finalist in the last Europa conference league.

Just as you tagged Serie A and Pulisic, useless, but they proved you wrong, safe to say, you mean the opposite of every of your claims. Maybe you should always tell us when you are not under the influence of alcohol to read your posts.

Joker cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:14am On Aug 22, 2023
Chelsea have sounded out Folarin Balogun in a bid to boost their attack before deadline day. Brennan Johnson, Mohammed Kudus and Bradley Barcola are also being considered.

(@standardsport)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:46am On Aug 22, 2023
airmark:

I told him but he seems not to agree.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:49am On Aug 22, 2023
BlueAngel444:
Chelsea should go and beg those they offended especially Abrahimovic
Abrahimovic?
Go and beg Tuchel
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:57am On Aug 22, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

He's good to the extent that not even one small club in all these poor Europe countries decided to take a chance on him. I'm not moved by his youtube complications boss. Gucciboy was sharing one news about him becoming second best goalkeeper after Andre Blake of Philadelphia fc but we saw how rejigged inter Miami used plenty goals to finish him. Something that we will just look for one goalkeeper on loan as backup then go for a world class one like maignan when we return to champions league.
So because Andre Blake conceded three goals in the first half now means he's not good?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:16am On Aug 22, 2023
Itsrm:

I know tougher test are still to come both in the league and Europe so no chest beating from me here. Just excited to have someone that will be as much of a threat on the right as Leao is on the Left. That was exactly what was missing last season so hopefully one of Puli or chukwueze solves that. Btw a Top 3 league in Europe is far from useless..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:59am On Aug 22, 2023
Petrovic is an excellent signing.

His clips shows he has quick reflexes for unexpected low ground shots like the one they gave Sanchez on Sunday..

And he is also good with long balls
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:17pm On Aug 22, 2023
Sign one attacker and let's cook

(1) (2) (3) ... (18127) (18128) (18129) (18130) (18131) (18132) (18133) ... (19818) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: swiz123(m), nateevs(m), dostr4(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.