Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,211 members, 7,880,766 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:31 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10826796 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18215) (18216) (18217) (18218) (18219) (18220) (18221) ... (19541) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:42am On Sep 08, 2023
Premier League crisis club of the week 2023/24: Chelsea
Winning just one of your first four Premier League games is pretty bad. Losing to West Ham United is pretty, pretty bad. Losing to Nottingham Forest at Stamford Bridge is pretty, pretty, pretty bad.
All of this occurring after you spent over £1bn on a new squad of players is truly catastrophic.

Why are they in crisis?
See that £1bn+ that Chelsea spent on new players? Yeah well they spent it hoarding young players instead of building a squad capable of winning games of football.

While the likes of Cole Palmer, Romeo Lavia and Deivid Washington may be sound long-term investments Chelsea, they're only sound long-term investments when key positions of weakness have already been addressed in the market.

The fact is, Todd Boehly and co focused on these long-term investments instead of signing a proven goalscorer who can win Chelsea games, and a high-quality goalkeeper who can prevent Chelsea from losing games.

They're literally the two most important positions on a football pitch, and Boehly essentially neglected them.

What can they do to rectify it?
With the transfer window now closed, Chelsea fans simply need to hope for three things to happen:

1. Mauricio Pochettino works out a tactical system that makes the Blues much more effective in the final third.
2. The trillion young players that the club have signed all come good.
3. Todd Boehly trusts Pochettino and doesn't sack him...and then sack the manager after that...and the manager after that too all the in the space of six months (again).

If these three things occur, Chelsea could become a genuinely good football team for the first time since Boehly took ownership of the club.

Source
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 9:59am On Sep 08, 2023
Leyqute:

Babanla Kaka grin

His face mask is the giveaway. Felix is not a FIFA legend .
U just give us an expo grin
Someone also pointed the bolded out for me, if not I would have gone for Felix grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:18am On Sep 08, 2023
MorataFC:
U just give us an expo grin
Someone also pointed the bolded out for me, if not I would have gone for Felix grin

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nigeriagood(m): 11:31am On Sep 08, 2023
Leyqute:

Me sef I no know. Na why I bring am here grin

Looks like someone from a toothpaste commercial.
ha 😁 the sex queen
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:40am On Sep 08, 2023
🚨Romeo Lavia just got injured at a training session today with Chelsea. Could be a muscle tear at the ankle.
(sachatavolieri)

just kill me😭
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 11:54am On Sep 08, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
🚨Romeo Lavia just got injured at a training session today with Chelsea. Could be a muscle tear at the ankle.
(sachatavolieri)

just kill me😭

We lost €12m Alan Varela to Porto and sent Andrey Santos on loan because we were looking for premier league experience from a player that relagated with Southampton.

So many awful decisions....

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:59am On Sep 08, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
(sachatavolieri)

just kill me😭

Shey someone here cleared us that Lavia injury problems at Southampton are just coincidental and not long standing

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2023
Gucciboy:

We lost €12m Alan Varela to Porto and sent Andrey Santos on loan because we were looking for premier league experience from a player that relagated with Southampton.

So many awful decisions....
Lesley ugochukwu is there
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2023
Ibime:

Shey someone here cleared us that Lavia injury problems at Southampton are just coincidental and not long standing
pochettino training style 😢
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2023
🚨Extent of the injury for Lavia is not yet known..
[Via@C345Sam]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:23pm On Sep 08, 2023
This one never even play any game, e don dey carry injury upandan

I no get strength for this abeg

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nahhh we’re cursed at this point
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2023
One bad decision after another.

When I tell una say that man Boli spirit no gel with this club, y'all think its a joke.

He better go for proper cleansing.

Where is SkimpleD? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 2:33pm On Sep 08, 2023
Ibime:

Is this guy a traditional b2b defensive midfielder (Enforcer/ destroyer) or a DLP/ Regista who happens to be a good ball carrier? I think he is the latter..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2023
Roland17:

Is this guy a traditional b2b defensive midfielder (Enforcer/ destroyer) or a DLP/ Regista who happens to be a good ball carrier? I think he is the latter..

He's a good holding player who is silky on the ball. Not b2b
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 3:14pm On Sep 08, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:16pm On Sep 08, 2023
Amoto94:
The day that made Ramdeuter hate Hazard
https://twitter.com/Nino12x/status/1699895057292439782?t=N72iteleUsw4P2kQ0lTVgA&s=09

The day he lost and Bayern won the trophy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Incognito9: 4:16pm On Sep 08, 2023
Amoto94:

The day that made Raumdeuter hate Hazard
https://twitter.com/Nino12x/status/1699895057292439782?t=N72iteleUsw4P2kQ0lTVgA&s=09

See hazard goal Beauty cool,

boathand dey do throwaway face defending
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 5:09pm On Sep 08, 2023
Cesc Fabregas on Eden Hazard: "I think he is very underrated with his final ball. He has got a lot of good vision. He is intelligent. He doesn’t just dribble and then pass it back. There is a purpose to everything Eden does."

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2023
Whodeyhause your attention is needed pls. grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7833622/barcelona-begin-sale-camp-nou

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2023
grin grin grin
That must be grade-A trolling

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2023
Chelsea injury record justifies boehly buying talents up and down.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 6:21pm On Sep 08, 2023
🚨 Carney Chukwuemeka is set for another month on the sidelines after damaging his knee.

In more positive news, Trevoh Chalobah and Benoit Badiashile are nearing returns and Armando Broja is building up his fitness.

(@MrDomSmith)
no disrespect only badia they useful among the three
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2023
MorataFC:

Alright

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:45pm On Sep 08, 2023
Chukwuemeka suffered a setback

Lavia out for an extended period

Can't catch a break, even in the international break

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:30pm On Sep 08, 2023
MorataFC:

People that were using the dembele's psg money to order plenty laptops for their lamasia boys to start yahoo. Didn't you see the news last week? That club is feeling the effects of no fuel subsidy more than us in Nigeria.
Sapalona.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:31pm On Sep 08, 2023
BlueMann:
Chukwuemeka suffered a setback

Lavia out for an extended period

Can't catch a break, even in the international break
No be lie!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:47pm On Sep 08, 2023
Amoto94:
Cesc Fabregas on Eden Hazard: "I think he is very underrated with his final ball. He has got a lot of good vision. He is intelligent. He doesn’t just dribble and then pass it back. There is a purpose to everything Eden does."

If they have to be supporting his actions with these plenty shalayes then na dud player
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:15pm On Sep 08, 2023
John Terry: “I promise you they [current squad] need time. It’s a young squad. They need to be like sponges and tapping into Thiago and the older players. If they have a similar attitude to Ash and myself they will be fine.”

[via @simonphillips]
imagine a legend who has played many games saying this ,but one random nairaland tactico will thinks he knows more than professionals.

The squad needs time you can't rush it, pochettino is the right coach.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 12:05am On Sep 09, 2023
Infinite Athlete will become #Chelsea's front-of-shirt sponsor in a deal worth £43million for the ongoing season, while Riyadh Air could replace them in 2024/2025.

(@Lu_Class_)
#CFC #justcfc

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 12:06am On Sep 09, 2023
🚨 Infinite Athlete will be the FOS Sponsor this season for a deal worth £43m. IA will then become the sleeve sponsor from the 2024/25 season with Riyadh Air then becoming potential FOS. Kaiyun offered £38m for this season’s FOS and came close.

(@Lu_Class_)
👀

#CFC #Justcfc
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 10:06am On Sep 09, 2023
Gucciboy:
🚨 Infinite Athlete will be the FOS Sponsor this season for a deal worth £43m. IA will then become the sleeve sponsor from the 2024/25 season with Riyadh Air then becoming potential FOS. Kaiyun offered £38m for this season’s FOS and came close.

(@Lu_Class_)
👀

#CFC #Justcfc
just to show you how useless and stupid epl is. why did they ban (infinite plus) and (paramount+) Arabs, from being our sponsors?. they just bring two useless excuses to block the deals. is it okay to start the league sponsorless? there plan was to allow Chelsea to just go on, so that people will laugh us, and our profile will go down from being sponsorless. this shows their bias and hatred for Chelsea and their plans to bring us down. starting to feel stupid boehly was a plan by them to finally destroy us. I've not seen an American business man as stupid as boehly, of all the billionaires na stuuuupid bole fa give us. stupid corrupt league. up Chelsea ktbffh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18215) (18216) (18217) (18218) (18219) (18220) (18221) ... (19541) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: iamoyindamola(m), Singapore1(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.