Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,298 members, 7,887,884 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:44 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10861234 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18233) (18234) (18235) (18236) (18237) (18238) (18239) ... (19619) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
BlueMann:
Enzo's struggles with pressing and movement are not new to me, I've previously said I wish he can become sharper and faster. But I've never seen my Golden boy so mediocre. I want to say he's had much better games at DM, but even in previous games where he was played as a 10, he was much better than what we saw today.
When we said a DM should be bought so he can have freedom, we did not mean that he should be pushed as high up as 10. You have Palmer fgs, why not play him there?

See how Colwill was wasting away at LB. Omo, this team no jig. Even some of these new players no follow at all, all Dem Disasi and Ugochukwu.

I won't read too much into this cos the majority of these players are very young, and we're missing some of our very best names. But this Poch is not helping matters at all.

Please and please, let's not change mouth because of these struggling times.

The exact argument was that "a DM should be signed so that Enzo can be free to create". We saw him as a creative midfielder and not a controller.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DonPablo9511: 4:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
Exonerate1:
Five pts from fifteen when we had the easiest start in the league. #PochOUT
you de compare poch with Conte?

wetin do Potter or Lampard?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
Five points from five games which included West Ham, Nottingham, Luton and Bournemouth

We might actually finish worse than 12th

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:18pm On Sep 17, 2023
BlueMann:

You no go like support Brighton too like me? They play sexy football and it looks like their exploits last season was no fluke.

Come join me, I go arrange membership card for you.

Enjoy your Brighton o ,till your team head go correct

Joao pedro ,mitoma ,adingra ,Ferguson and newly ansu fati will be giving you joy for now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:18pm On Sep 17, 2023
andrewbaba44:
Raumdeuter who Dey hype coach wey e go come dey do nonsense ?

Who Dey hype player wey e go come be otu ?

I await your urgent response egbon

raumdeuter's pet frog 🐸

You've been on this thing for too long and no one is paying the attention just shut up.

I don dey hype Pep guardiola when you knew nothing about football. Ode

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 4:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
Bournemouth held to a draw at home

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 4:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
swiz123:

The exact argument was that "a DM should be signed so that Enzo can be free to create". We saw him as a creative midfielder and not a controller.
they Will find more excuse Enzo ain't that guy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 4:22pm On Sep 17, 2023
BlueMann:
Five points from five games which included West Ham, Nottingham, Luton and Bournemouth

We might actually finish worse than 12th
This is actually funny cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:22pm On Sep 17, 2023
popizaino:

raumdeuter's pet frog 🐸

You've been on this thing for too long and no one is paying the attention just shut up.

The thing is that if I come rudely na you go Dey cry

It’s not that deep

Take heart

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:22pm On Sep 17, 2023
swiz123:

Na only number 10 dey create? The idea from most always was to pair him with a more defensive minded midfielder who would bear the brunt of the defensive work, so Enzo would be able to create more from central midfield. Were we clamoring for him to be converted to a 10? What don't you understand?

Besides this was just one performance, you want to pretend as if this is how Enzo has been playing even in the other games he's played as a 10?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Enjoy your Brighton o ,till your team head go correct

Joao pedro ,mitoma ,adingra ,Ferguson and newly ansu fati will be giving you joy for now

Yes o. No time cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
they Will find more excuse Enzo ain't that guy

I'm just glad you ain't disguising anymore
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2023
raumdeuter:

If I say Air you say Mark

popizaino say airmark

Na una sabi

These are the coaches they told us are better than Pep

See what Poch is doing with slowly spurs, give him a big team and see him dominate football

PSG, Chelsea later......

Pls give my mention out of your silly jokes .

The same way i hyped Pochettino is the same way I hype Pep and Ferguson and all. You can do better than allow that idiot to dey finger your brain.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 4:24pm On Sep 17, 2023
popizaino:

raumdeuter's pet frog 🐸

pet frog LMAO
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
BlueMann:

I'm just glad you ain't disguising anymore
meaning what lol all I ask for him to justify his tag , you know hype Enzo transfer pass me.

If he performs I will be happy but for now he is not a game changer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2023
andrewbaba44:

The thing is that if I come rudely na you go Dey cry

It’s not that deep

Take heart

Shut the Bleep up.

Take the joke to your dead thread. It is a joke till you stick the anti mida thingy with me. Bastard!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
meaning what lol all I ask for him to justify his tag , you know hype Enzo transfer pass me.

If he performs I will be happy but for now he is not a game changer

You know what I mean wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Caicedobets(m): 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2023
Chelsea has lost her soul
In Drogba's voice:"I can't recognize my club anymore"

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
so many dumb niggas here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
Happy Sunday

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
BlueMann:

You know what I mean wink
na only sabi πŸ’πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 4:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
Mauricio Pochettino: "I cannot say that I am happy but it was a very competitive game. I think we deserved more, we deserved to win. We created good chances and in the first half after 20, 30 matches I think we created many chances and didn't score."

(@SkySports)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
popizaino:

Shut the Bleep up.

Take the joke to your dead thread. It is a joke till you stick the anti mida thingy with me. Bastard!
Omo! And you've always being a nice person o. This draw pain you like that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
popizaino:

Shut the Bleep up.

Supporter of a dead club in pains

You go cry tire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
Enzo needs DM to free him.
we don buy like three DM but the first and second choice still nothing.
now the excuse is he not for ten 😁

mudryk:-harassment

Enzo-flirting

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
Lana1:

E shock you

Chelsea don carry am go where him no no

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Babamide(m): 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2023
We can give Poch the benefit of doubt cos he has a number of injuries but he is actually shyte. The is no new thing he has brought to the team, no pattern, no process. Just shuffling the available players and send them of.
He should be out by the end of the next international break, injuries or not.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 4:33pm On Sep 17, 2023
Robert Sanchez better than onana by far 😁
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2023
Lana1:

Lol.... The thing pain me like the way Brighton loss pain you too πŸ˜€πŸ˜€.

But tbh,that guy is bastard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:35pm On Sep 17, 2023
Lana1:
Happy Sunday

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 4:35pm On Sep 17, 2023
BlueMann:

Na only number 10 dey create? The idea from most always was to pair him with a more defensive minded midfielder who would bear the brunt of the defensive work, so Enzo would be able to create more from central midfield. Were we clamoring for him to be converted to a 10? What don't you understand?

Besides this was just one performance, you want to pretend as if this is how Enzo has been playing even in the other games he's played as a 10?

Your last paragraph is not my business nor my point.
We know that we wanted Enzo to move high up the pitch because he proved to be creative from the deep position. A creative midfielder means AM while a controller is a CM.

In a midfield of Lavia, Caicedo and Enzo, Enzo was always going to be the AM. This is factual.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
hensben:
. Havertz is more technical than Halaand which pep like but Halaand is more tactical .

Hesben grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (18233) (18234) (18235) (18236) (18237) (18238) (18239) ... (19619) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.