Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,416 members, 7,888,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:38 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10864201 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18285) (18286) (18287) (18288) (18289) (18290) (18291) ... (19620) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick9(m): 8:00pm On Sep 30, 2023
raumdeuter:

The planet where he couldnt get as much as a shot on target
And yet was rated as the best player on the pitch by every rating metrics

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 8:00pm On Sep 30, 2023
raumdeuter:
Instead make VVD hustle back to defend, he dey raise hand like guess who? A traffic warden
Oga mi, se na viewing centre you dey ni, how come Bayern is playing and you get interest to dey watch Liverpool?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick9(m): 8:04pm On Sep 30, 2023
A40:
Best player with no goals, no assists and no key passes? Negro please. The usual shakushaku aimless dribbles were the only contributions

Against France more shakushaku dribbles with no goal contributions

An overrated player through and through it's not coincidence Chelsea won Champions League before he came and he left and they won again.
Hazard is one player who doesn't do aimless dribbles.
Every dribble is meant to create a space or destabilize a defence.. just like Messi.
Infact he's the closest to Messi in terms of skill set...
Easily the Best dribber after Messi in recent times

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick9(m): 8:04pm On Sep 30, 2023
raumdeuter:
Instead make VVD hustle back to defend, he dey raise hand like guess who? A traffic warden
VVD was excellent in this game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:27pm On Sep 30, 2023
kendrick9:
And Ancelotti's tenure was a failure, doesn't matter how many CL he's won before in other teams.
Kovac was a novice...
Despite all that Bayern lost to two very strong sides in Real Madrid and Liverpool...
And Hummels wasn't directly at fault for any goals..
Your team improved after because one legged Robbery were out and replaced with youth.
Ancelotti spent a season and a month at Bayern. So his tenure was a failure but Hummels who spent 3 years wasn't. Which kin malaria maths is that?

Doesn't matter who Bayern lost to the important thing is that Hummels was front and center and did nothing to prevent the failure from happening.

His sluggishness in defense meant goals could not be prevented from scoring. It was under his watch Van Dijk dominated him. We had Coman and Gnabry and did nothing.

The season after he left we won the treble. Just to show you how much he was a failure at Bayern

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2023
kendrick9:
Every dribble is meant to create a space or destabilize a defence.. just like Messi.
Comparing Hazard to Messi is blasphemy and I can argue this nonsense comparison is partly responsible for his downfall that's happened at breakneck speed.

Nothing says aimless dribbling like 20 dribbles in two matches with 0 goals, 0 assists and 0 key passes vs Brazil and France

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:37pm On Sep 30, 2023
Make una stop this argument for heaven's sake. Hazard every single day for years.

What is the point of incessantly trying to convince people who will never change their minds about a certain topic?

I do not get it.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2023
nateevs:

Haji Popi. You are mixing me up with the wrong crowd abeg. Big Silva fan here. I think you are misunderstanding my last post. I saw your response to it at the time, but I have not had the time to come back to you.

I love Silva but my overall point was that I also know that it is poor squad management on Poch's side to set his team up week in, week out, to play with a 38-year-old at the heart of defense.

It's not good for Silva, and it's not good for the squad.

I succumb to your superior take.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
he needs to be phased out period

Yes and Chelsea will stop conceding and begin to score at will like fergie's United right?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:02pm On Sep 30, 2023
popizaino:

Yes and Chelsea will stop conceding and begin to score at will like fergie's United right?
LMAO I don't know what games you are watching
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:04pm On Sep 30, 2023
raumdeuter:

The city players you are criticizing just won a treble

They should have used the treble to win wolves now abi which kind treble be that?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:06pm On Sep 30, 2023
A40:
Name the important World Cup match Hazard turned up in. Go!

Hope you won't turn amala if i name against Brazil?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:07pm On Sep 30, 2023
A40:
The most overrated player in modern football history. I can argue it in the Hague.

Europa league and PL merchant.

This fraud went to the World Cup and was shining against Tunisia and Panama.

When they faced France and[b] Belgium[/b] he did absolutely nothing then somehow scored in the glorified 3rd place friendly and won Silver ball. Elite fraudulence

Hazard from Belgium 🇧🇪 faced Belgium 🇧🇪.

Odikwa serious grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2023
Paul Merson: "Someone's going to be on the end of [a #Chelsea trashing] soon. I don't know when, but they are going to put three, four or five past someone soon."

(
@SkySports
)

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2023
Amoto94:
Paul Merson: "Someone's going to be on the end of [a #Chelsea trashing] soon. I don't know when, but they are going to put three, four or five past someone soon."

(
@SkySports
)
Bleep this nigga,,when we lose they'll (pundits) switch up,Bleep them all every pundits
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2023
another chance has come to close on the top four gap , Chelsea don't Bleep this up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:22pm On Sep 30, 2023
MorataFC:
Oga mi, se na viewing centre you dey ni, how come Bayern is playing and you get interest to dey watch Liverpool?

Yes o. Multiple screens
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2023
kendrick9:

Yet in the world cup quarter and semi

All the dribbles led to 0 goals, 0 assist, 0 shots on target

No wonder when he got to Madrid he was disgraced out. Bellingham in 1 month scored more goals than Hazard in 4 seasons

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:25pm On Sep 30, 2023
kendrick9:

Hazard is as similar to Messi as I am similar to Lebron James

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:26pm On Sep 30, 2023
popizaino:

The game he had 0 goals 0 assists and 0 shot on target?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Englishisamust: 9:27pm On Sep 30, 2023
Na everybody go collect this week!! We are waiting for Chelsea on Monday!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:27pm On Sep 30, 2023
Frank Leboeuf: "Maybe right now on the bench (is Havertz's best position) because he doesn't disturb the others."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2023
Amoto94:
Frank Leboeuf: "Maybe right now on the bench (is Havertz's best position) because he doesn't disturb the others."

Leprous fingers generational talent

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:57pm On Sep 30, 2023
raumdeuter:

The game he had 0 goals 0 assists and 0 shot on target?

Same game he won MOTM.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:59pm On Sep 30, 2023
Amoto94:

People would have still be making excuses for him if he was here. Thank God the world can now see he was never a local talent talk more of been a Generational talent
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2023
popizaino:
Same game he won MOTM.

Yes. Those useless awards are not a reflection of what happens on the field
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2023
popizaino:

People would have still be making excuses for him if he was here. Thank God the world can now see he was never a local talent talk more of been a Generational talent

What of Enzo and Mudryk you spent money on
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:18pm On Sep 30, 2023
popizaino:

How will I forgive myself for hyping this guy?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:20pm On Sep 30, 2023
raumdeuter:

Yes. Those useless awards are not a reflection of what happens on the field

So is stats so deceiving .

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:21pm On Sep 30, 2023
raumdeuter:

What of Enzo and Mudryk you spent money on

Enzo is very much OK.......let Mudryk also have Havertz playing time before we conclude.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2023
popizaino:

Where is his goal or assist? Even key pass I will manage.

1,000 dribbles don't count
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:43pm On Sep 30, 2023
popizaino:

Same game he won MOTM.
Who gave him MOTM? PopizainoFA?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18285) (18286) (18287) (18288) (18289) (18290) (18291) ... (19620) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Taguchi, TemporaryHansel and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.