Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,179 members, 7,916,445 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:57 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11007703 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18317) (18318) (18319) (18320) (18321) (18322) (18323) ... (19749) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:50am On Oct 09, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Jorginho didn’t lead any nonsense midfield to win . Na Rice dey break up okay doing all the running around while Jorginho just dey pass ball give keeper.

He was replaced by Partey and within few minutes that one was playing nice forward passes and even played the long pass that lead to the only goal of the march .

If dem rank the 11 players that started the match for arsenal jorginho will rank 10 or 11( maybe 10 cos Trossard too didn’t play well )

I decided to check 2 different sites to see if anyone ranked Jorginho as the 10 among Arsenal players

https://www.squawka.com/en/news/arsenal-man-city-player-ratings-premier-league-23-24/
https://www.90min.com/posts/arsenal-1-0-man-city-player-ratings-8-10-23

If you see anyone that ranked Jorginho 10th or 11th among Arsenal starters let me know

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 3:59am On Oct 09, 2023
raumdeuter:

I decided to check 2 different sites to see if anyone ranked Jorginho as the 10 among Arsenal players

https://www.squawka.com/en/news/arsenal-man-city-player-ratings-premier-league-23-24/

If you see anyone that ranked Jorginho 10th or 11th among Arsenal starters let me know

This rating is a joke .

When u are less busy try and watch the match urself and decide how well he performed. There’s no way on earth Jorginho performed better than Raya , Nketiah and Jesus inside that yesterday match .

It’s even laughable they think Gabriel’s contributions in the match is at par with Jorginho’s grin

The only person that equally had a not so good game in the match for arsenal was Trossard .

Jorginho is not who u want to believe he is

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:38am On Oct 09, 2023
BlueMann:
My boy Kendry Paez on the scoresheet for IDV tonight

Freekick goal and MOTM

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DonPablo9511: 7:59am On Oct 09, 2023
raumdeuter:

Sir... Jorginho was sub bed of in the 74th minute

And his replacement had an involvement in the lone goal 10 minutes later

Leave Jorginho on that pitch and it would have been man city celebrating a late goal

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:54am On Oct 09, 2023
raumdeuter:

How much does your team need to win the treble

Fraudiola will need 15bn.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:28am On Oct 09, 2023
🚨 Axel Disasi has been called up to the France squad to replace Jules Kounde...
🔗 Fabrice Hawkins
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:40am On Oct 09, 2023
popizaino:
@ Leyqute

Where did Odobert just score from and from which foot?

Where did Greenwood score his goal from last weekend?

Leave me along jare.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Carot: 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2023
BlueRayDick:

This rating is a joke .

When u are less busy try and watch the match urself and decide how well he performed. There’s no way on earth Jorginho performed better than Raya , Nketiah and Jesus inside that yesterday match .

It’s even laughable they think Gabriel’s contributions in the match is at par with Jorginho’s grin

The only person that equally had a not so good game in the match for arsenal was Trossard .

what happened to ramsdale
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Carot: 12:41pm On Oct 09, 2023
airmark:

why was pep unable 2 repeat his treble feat at bayern?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:43pm On Oct 09, 2023
gusto Haas been called up for France first team ,so proud of my boy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Carot: 12:47pm On Oct 09, 2023
FBS:
3 wins on a bounce, yes we will take that.

Long may this continue.

We are here to win!

This international break sha.....se doddon ni? undecided
dont worry, you will cry soon and poch will get sacked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Carot: 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2023
afrodoc2:

0 goal and 0 assist.
Enz0 Fernandes. grin grin grin
bruno fernandes or enzo fernandes?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Carot: 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2023
afrodoc2:

0 goal and 0 assist.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Carot: 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2023
afrodoc2:

0 goal and 0 assist.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2023
I want to really apologize to Ballzproblemm, lordfalcao, blueangel444, sir nateevs, and other the young shall grow advocates over the dragging of cole palmer. embarassed
I have seen the light. He is HIM . grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2023
Leyqute:

Where did Greenwood score his goal from last weekend?

Leave me along jare.

I go like know the context of this argument
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 1:18pm On Oct 09, 2023
BlueMann:

Freekick goal and MOTM
Next Bellingham. This is the young signing im excited about the most out of everybody. Teams will shake when this boy dons the blue jersey.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2023
Holy boehly just deliver to me a goal scoring striker in January that will keep wacko jacko on his toes and mentor broja and Washington, Even if it's Ivan toney i don't fuking care.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2023
Carot:
why was pep unable 2 repeat his treble feat at bayern?

I don't want to repeat myself, let's ask Bayern fans - Raumdeuter and A40.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2023
BlueRayDick:

This rating is a joke .

Show me one rating that has Jorginho as the worst Arsenal player on the field. There should be one that supports your statement
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2023
DonPablo9511:
Sir... Jorginho was sub bed of in the 74th minute

And his replacement had an involvement in the lone goal 10 minutes later

Leave Jorginho on that pitch and it would have been man city celebrating a late goal

How many goals did man city score in the 75mins he spent on the field

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2023
airmark:

He currently has a treble, your team spent more to finish bottom half of the table
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:38pm On Oct 09, 2023
airmark:

I don't want to repeat myself, let's ask Bayern fans - Ramdeuter and A40.

Pep has won 2 trebles in his career point to any other coach who has won such
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 1:49pm On Oct 09, 2023
raumdeuter:

Show me one rating that has Jorginho as the worst Arsenal player on the field. There should be one that supports your statement

I don’t need to show u anything . The rating u posted was a joke .

Arsenal started the game with Jorginho , Rice and Odegaard in midfiled . Of the trio, Jorginho gave the lowest performance .

Upfront Arsenal played Trossard , Jesus and Nketiah . Trossard also didn’t play well and it was confirmed today he played with an injury problem .

The 4 defenders and goalkeeper performed execellently well because we obviously didn’t contained them to the extent that city had just two shots in the whole 90 minutes ( one on target and one off target )

If u watched the match , u will see how obvious it was that Jorginho had little or nothing to do with the eventual result . He even picked up a needless yellow card within the first few minutes of the game which started making him play safe back passes anytime he has the ball for fear of losing the ball (like he always does ) and having to commit another bolanle offence .

Rice was obvioulsy the man who did all the work in that midfield . Jorginho didn’t lead any midfield to any victory .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I don’t need to show u anything . The rating u posted was a joke .

Arsenal started the game with Jorginho , Rice and Odegaard in midfiled . Of the trio, Jorginho gave the lowest performance .

Upfront Arsenal played Trossard , Jesus and Nketiah . Trossard also didn’t play well and it was confirmed today he played with an injury problem .

The 4 defenders and goalkeeper performed execellently well because we obviously didn’t contained them to the extent that city had just two shots in the whole 90 minutes ( one on target and one off target )

If u watched the match , u will see how obvious it was that Jorginho had little or nothing to do with the eventual result . He even picked up a needless yellow card within the first few minutes of the game which started making him play safe back passes anytime he has the ball for fear of losing the ball (like he always does ) and having to commit another bolanle offence .

Rice was obvioulsy the man who did all the work in that midfield . Jorginho didn’t lead any midfield to any victory .

So no rating website agrees with your assessment or why no evidence?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2023
raumdeuter:

So no rating website agrees with your assessment or why no evidence?

Did u watch the match ?

Yes or no
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Did u watch the match ?

Yes or no

I watched from beginning till the end so did the rating websites
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2023
raumdeuter:

Pep has won 2 trebles in his career point to any other coach who has won such

This is not the answer to his question.

Why didn't Fraudiola win treble with Bayern?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2023
airmark:

This is not the answer to his question.

Why didn't Fraudiola win treble with Bayern?

So you are expecting Pep to win treble at every club he coaches while your own club has not managed to win 1 treble in over 100yrs

It's as foolish as asking why does Messi not score a hat trick every game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 2:17pm On Oct 09, 2023
raumdeuter:

I watched from beginning till the end so did the rating websites

And u believ the rating that says Jorginho performed better than Jesus , Nketiah and Raya ?

As in u wtach the match and u think Jorginho had the same contribution as Gabriel in CB?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2023
BlueRayDick:

And u believ the rating that says Jorginho performed better than Jesus , Nketiah and Raya ?

As in u wtach the match and u think Jorginho had the same contribution as Gabriel in CB?

Raya was terrible yesterday he barely made a single save and was jittery throughout almost caught by Alvarez twice
Nketiah was missing throughout and Jesus just rolling on the pitch

Martinelli within 10mins of entry did more than Jesus and Nketiah combined for 90mins
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:40pm On Oct 09, 2023
WhoDeyHause:
I want to really apologize to Ballzproblemm, lordfalcao, blueangel444, sir nateevs, and other the young shall grow advocates over the dragging of cole palmer. embarassed
I have seen the light. He is HIM . grin

all I just said that people should trust the process (project),this Chelsea team will compete for years

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (18317) (18318) (18319) (18320) (18321) (18322) (18323) ... (19749) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibime(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.