Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,262 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:07 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10857205 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18382) (18383) (18384) (18385) (18386) (18387) (18388) ... (19618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 4:10pm On Nov 05, 2023
When it's all said and done, Only one player holds the record as being the very first and only player from Chelsea to win the European Player of the Year.

At least those of us who rated him can look back at his awards and see something to latch on to not sure we can say the same for dem thugs dem

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:20pm On Nov 05, 2023
User09:
When it's all said and done, Only one player holds the record as being the very first and only player from Chelsea to win the European Player of the Year.

At least those of us who rated him can look back at his awards and see something to latch on to not sure we can say the same for dem thugs dem

Give your award to Kante and Donnaruma whom he was just lucky to be part of their teams in the same summer they both beasted. Arsenal bros say your useless "elite" player no better pass Elneny and can't handle press better than Zinchenko, despite paragraphs of bollocks you typed when we noticed the same.

European POTY that never smelled top 5 in his own club POTY awards

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:31pm On Nov 05, 2023
Fvck Steve Cooper and his useless cappings. They better look for somewhere else to send Andre Santos in January.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:00pm On Nov 05, 2023
FBS:
Thanks Boli for making me watch more Basketball this season that I would have at this stage, plus Wembanyama factor. Boy is all cools.

Still, I would so like Chelsea to get going, just learning to tame the expectations.

Spurs vs Chelsea.

Your predictions. cheesy

Boy is good.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:16pm On Nov 05, 2023
Luton Dey win ,the bookies should be smiling grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:31pm On Nov 05, 2023
andrewbaba44:
Luton Dey win ,the bookies should be smiling grin

Pressure eventually burst pipe, Diaz with the equalizer. Still, a point is huge for Luton.

Two shades of Trent on full display. Elegant offensive display, with his brilliant crossing and crisp passing. But defensively exposed time and again, especially 1v1

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:35pm On Nov 05, 2023
BlueMann:

Pressure eventually burst pipe, Diaz with the equalizer. Still, a point is huge for Luton.

Two shades of Trent on full display. Elegant offensive display, with his brilliant crossing and crisp passing. But defensively exposed time and again, especially 1v1

Nunez costed Liverpool this game sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:56pm On Nov 05, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Boss, I shouted Jesus when he missed THAT chance. Electrifying pace and poor finishing rolled into one striker

Chelsea fans are familiar.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2023
Lukaku should just stay in Italy and never come back. He might even win ballon dor there self.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:06pm On Nov 05, 2023
WhoDeyHause:
Lukaku should just stay in Italy and never come back. He might even win ballon dor there self.

He go win AFCON and Golden boy award too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 8:27pm On Nov 05, 2023
ivam toney not high up in Chelsea transfer list according to orstein David.

I
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:31pm On Nov 05, 2023
David Ornstein on Ivan Toney to Chelsea move:

"Chelsea do want an attacker but is he [Ivan Toney] the right age and profile? I don't think he is high on their list at the moment Contrary to reports."

~
@NBCSports
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:00pm On Nov 05, 2023
Omo...some kind giants don fall really

We know of Lyon and Ajax own

But Basel are sitting bottom of the swiss league

And schalke 04 are one spot away from the promotion/relegation playoff in Bundesliga 2.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SimpleGuy001: 10:19pm On Nov 05, 2023
BlueMann:

And schalke 04 are one spot away from the promotion/relegation playoff in Bundesliga 2.

Mgt fault
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:02pm On Nov 05, 2023
no bellingoal today vardrid?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:03pm On Nov 05, 2023
BlueMann:

pot calling kettle black 🤐

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:47pm On Nov 05, 2023
Android17:
They have different skillsets. Doku has more output but he does not track back as well, does not control and retain possession as well and does not have the same gravity. Pep uses the latter (Grealish) when playing against tougher opponents like United recently.

LoL. Poppycock.

For 100m, Graelish should be pulling more weight.

If Doku played that Manchester derby, Dalot go too suffer and United would've swallowed bucketloads of goals.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:49pm On Nov 05, 2023
raumdeuter:

Musiala is not leaving. He has a deal till 2026 I think
He simply wants to get higher salary
The only player concern now is Alphonso Davies

He's coming to Man Utd in January

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:52pm On Nov 05, 2023
FBS:
Thanks Boli for making me watch more Basketball this season that I would have at this stage, plus Wembanyama factor. Boy is all cools.

Still, I would so like Chelsea to get going, just learning to tame the expectations.

Spurs vs Chelsea.

Your predictions. cheesy

1-1 goaless draw grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:43am On Nov 06, 2023
Leyqute:

LoL. Poppycock.

For 100m, Graelish should be pulling more weight.

If Doku played that Manchester derby, Dalot go too suffer and United would've swallowed bucketloads of goals.

100m pound attacking player with 8 goals and 10 assists in the league over 2 whole seasons. Averaging 4 league goals and 5 assists per season.

Definition of quietly flopping. Pep dey cover the asiri of some of these players. 😄

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:40am On Nov 06, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Omo that guy is motherfvcking useless he misses the easiest goals and score the hardest

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:43am On Nov 06, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Omo that guy is motherfvcking useless he misses the easiest goals and score the hardest

The guy Dey muzz me Walai

You put it rightly ,dude will score the hardest goals and miss the easiest ones grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:45am On Nov 06, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
no bellingoal today vardrid?

Las las without his signing Madrid won’t have won more than 4 games this season ,he didn’t score and yet others couldn’t step up
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:47am On Nov 06, 2023
BlueMann:

This season is beautiful chaos.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:49am On Nov 06, 2023
andrewbaba44:

You put it rightly ,dude will score the hardest goals and miss the easiest ones grin
The goal he scored in midweek ehn, the first touch should be illegal in most of West Africa. How do you trap a pass in front of the box and end up fifteen yards to the side of it?

Proper chaos footballer.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:52am On Nov 06, 2023
andrewbaba44:

There was one sitter he missed I am sure klopp will have heart attack if he was in fegruson's age😄😄

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 8:51am On Nov 06, 2023
we should appoint our women team coach Emma Hayes as our coach and sack pochetino. she is a winner and both tactically and motivationally better than pochetino. boehly should stop her going to coach USA immediately.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:59am On Nov 06, 2023
Chelsea’s current situation is not remotely like last season, when virtually all of the advanced metrics presented Chelsea as pretty much what they were under Graham Potter and then Frank Lampard: a startlingly mediocre team at both ends of the pitch.

Nor is it the picture of alarming decline painted by Boehly and Clearlake’s analysis of Thomas Tuchel’s last 50 matches relative to his first 50 in charge.

~ @liam_twomey
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 9:31am On Nov 06, 2023
see as doku has improved for mancity. how many season he need to blend? at just 21 years he already blended very well, even Bellingham in Madrid the same thing. but our nonsense coach is still blending our young talents. murdik,Enzo,caicedo,madueke playing rubbish. no skill no force just useless back passes.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:48am On Nov 06, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Las las without his signing Madrid won’t have won more than 4 games this season ,he didn’t score and yet others couldn’t step up
wetin dey happen to my boy vini now? heard he does more crying on pitch these days than scoring
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:57am On Nov 06, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
wetin dey happen to my boy vini now? heard he does more crying on pitch these days than scoring

The new ancelotti setup doesn’t favour him much ,and maybe benzema departure
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:59am On Nov 06, 2023
andrewbaba44:

The new ancelotti setup doesn’t favour him much ,and maybe benzema departure

Both

(1) (2) (3) ... (18382) (18383) (18384) (18385) (18386) (18387) (18388) ... (19618) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Trevor012(m), Kimbeast, DeadPresidents and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.