Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,520 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:14 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10831821 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18479) (18480) (18481) (18482) (18483) (18484) (18485) ... (19554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:06am On Dec 07, 2023
Ibime:
Is Lavia a Chelsea player?

Season done almost finish oh

Boehly and signing Doctors sef
Not just lavia, even nkunku though he's a baller. James and chilwell also fall in this category.
These guys cannot be going to injury like Hajj, collecting hefty salaries, watching Netflix and chill then going to fu*k with the one leg that is working. Injury prone players that cannot be relied on in the time of trouble have to be ejected. I think it'll soon be that time of the year where we need Saudi Arabia to bail us out again.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:09am On Dec 07, 2023
Capaldi:

He is even nothing like Kante. Like there's literally nothing he does like Kante. There was a reason I was screaming for us to get Palhinha.
He was being compared to kante at Brighton and when we signed him even though I also knew it was wash. Gallagher that we were criticizing would be doing most of the dirty work of him and Enzo despite him being a cm. I never knew one day would come I would miss him like this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 7:12am On Dec 07, 2023
Enzo actually pisses me off more, he avoids anything that’ll me him break a sweat

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 7:14am On Dec 07, 2023
Capaldi:

He is even nothing like Kante. Like there's literally nothing he does like Kante. There was a reason I was screaming for us to get Palhinha.

Kante was known for ball winning abilities this guy just never wins the ball cleanly, we’ve been scammed big time

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dreamxhaser: 7:14am On Dec 07, 2023
forgiveness:

We progress from the keeper to the center back before going through the middle then the wings. Poch style is very obvious.

Besides, his team contain pressure then suddenly counter as soon as they win the ball. This is very obvious.

If there were no set up, do you think you will draw Liverpool, Tot, Arsenal and Manchester city? Impossible!!!.

Today, selection was bad and no bench. I understand.

Had it been we utilized our more than 4 chances to score ahead of Man u, we would had used counter to control the match.

There's no way we can deny we improve this season compared to last season.

Moreover, I think Caicedo and Enzo should not play together once Lavia is fit because both are slow.

Is it Man United that didn't waste chances. Going by chances. UTD will still outscore you. Sore losers

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:17am On Dec 07, 2023
swiz123:

I just realized that we are being coached by an imbeciile. Our press was so disjointed that Man u looked like prime Pep's Barca.

I am just watching the match. I couldn't believe our luck. Imagine pressing with Jackson, Mudryk, Sterling while Palmer and sometimes Enzo were in no man's land. Making Maguire and Dalot look like Sammer and Dani Alves. If you press that Man Utd defence with 4 or 5 players they will vomit the ball to you like a pregnant woman. Confam.

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 7:19am On Dec 07, 2023
Bluelines69:
Enzo actually pisses me off more, he avoids anything that’ll me him break a sweat
Enzo attacks like a Dm and defends like a 10. Basically the opposite of Modric.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 7:22am On Dec 07, 2023
Capaldi:
Vlahovic that has 1 goal in his last eight games for Juventus despite playing in a scam league. Nobody should be mentioning that waste pipe on this thread.

I don't think Vlahovic is a waste pipe though just having it rough at the moment. He's a pure goal scorer with better service.

I don't know about Chelsea but Vlahohic will score goals in the EPL...

Isak who's now a hit in the EPL scored 6 league goals in Laliga all season before Newcastle bought him!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 7:28am On Dec 07, 2023
oliverano:

I don't know about Chelsea but Vlahohic will score goals in the EPL...

Isak who's now a hit in the EPL scored 6 league goals in Laliga all season before Newcastle bought him!
He should score goals in Italy first of all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 7:31am On Dec 07, 2023
afrodoc2:

Your manager is an otondo.

1) Play left footed Cucurella at RB = hamper the ability to play out of the right side of defence.
2) Play CB Colwill at LB = hamper the ability to play out of the left side of defence.
3) Press Man Utd with only 2 or 3 players = improve Man Utd's ability to play out of defence.

If there was a code to make Man Utd look good, he cracked it.
So dumb. When the fool decided to introduce James, he then removed cucurella the only player doing well as at then. Why not start cucurella on his wing , start James on his right wing , mbanu! ishi okporoko chose to do his rubbish experiments against man utd.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:33am On Dec 07, 2023
Roland17:

This loss really hit your soul. grin

There was an interview Ian Wright did for fourfourtwo magazine in 2006. One of the lines he dropped there was 'I'm an Arsenal fan. I'm inconsolable when we lose. I'm not just gonna sit there looking happy.'

I echo that sentiment to the nth degree, hence why these days I Dey contemplate before I watch Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 7:43am On Dec 07, 2023
We went from having strong players that hardly gets injured like azipilicueter, jorginho ,mount, rudiger and the rest that cannot not stay out of 4 matches in rehab to having players who a little shove in training will give them a season long injury. What then did we gain by selling all those players tuchel won ucl with to sing this expensive glass legs that pulisic a know doctor is better than.
Almost all the players we sold are doing very well for their various clubs why we rely on players that mancity rejected every match day to save our drowning ass. Imagine rejecting lukaku and vlahovic for Jackson that has not proven himself anywhere, and some fans here were celebrating it. Funny how they are now waiting for the second coming of lavia and nkuku to come again in glory like they are
Ronaldo and casemiro. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 7:45am On Dec 07, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Is it Man United that didn't waste chances. Going by chances. UTD will still outscore you. Sore losers

Man u got no clear chances. Unlike Chelsea who missed clear cut chances. One on one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 7:47am On Dec 07, 2023
Omoluabi16:
lool. leave them make them wait. grin what has lavia done in his career for a big club like Chelsea to wait on him? If Enzo, caicedo and those 10 other players we signed no click there is no guarantee these two guys will.
Lavia will enable us play with sensible midfield 3. A pure dm with Enzo and Caicedo might just be what we need and Nkunku will add more goals to our attack.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 7:52am On Dec 07, 2023
forgiveness:

Man u got no clear chances. Unlike Chelsea who missed clear cut chances. One on one.
We created the same amount of Big chances as United but missed all of them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 8:35am On Dec 07, 2023
They had better not buy any more player for this comedian. As it is, it looks like we will never have all our players. Most will always be injured, if a manager cannot make do with these players available, I don't know what he will do with new players.

Colwill over badiashile? still give am captain band, what captain like character has colwill even displayed all through the season. Next match Jackson might be our captain

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:36am On Dec 07, 2023
Ebukacute:
We went from having strong players that hardly gets injured like azipilicueter, jorginho ,mount, rudiger and the rest that cannot not stay out of 4 matches in rehab to having players who a little shove in training will give them a season long injury. What then did we gain by selling all those players tuchel won ucl with to sing this expensive glass legs that pulisic a know doctor is better than.
Almost all the players we sold are doing very well for their various clubs why we rely on players that mancity rejected every match day to save our drowning ass. Imagine rejecting lukaku and vlahovic for Jackson that has not proven himself anywhere, and some fans here were celebrating it. Funny how they are now waiting for the second coming of lavia and nkuku to come again in glory like they are
Ronaldo and casemiro. grin

Since lukaku signed for Chelsea he has been out scoring all Chelsea players while there and when he went out on Loan ,but he is not good enough grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 9:04am On Dec 07, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Since lukaku signed for Chelsea he has been out scoring all Chelsea players while there and when we went out on Loan ,but he is not good enough grin
Louder
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 9:52am On Dec 07, 2023
forgiveness:

Bro, Man United that get outplayed by Luton and Sheffield of this world outplayed Chelsea from start to finish. Sanchez despite being an olodo made the scoreline less embarrassing.

Garnacho 1-on-1 miss, Mctominay header, so many misses. They could have scored 5

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 9:53am On Dec 07, 2023
Kimbeast:

Lavia will enable us play with sensible midfield 3. A pure dm with Enzo and Caicedo might just be what we need and Nkunku will add more goals to our attack.
and when this fails ((Lavia and Nkunku) turned out not to be waht we expected? What's the next move?

Call for more signings?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dostr4(m): 10:06am On Dec 07, 2023
ishi okporoko grin grin
Popiziano they said your coach is stock fish head
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:14am On Dec 07, 2023
raumdeuter:

No be wetin you tell us when dem dey sign them be this o
So your best player is always on form in every game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:17am On Dec 07, 2023
forgiveness:

Honestly, I don't know why he didn't play him. Perhaps, he's not as fast as Cowil.

I think those two aforementioned players need some rest. Perhaps, fatigue but I don't agree they were awful. It was just the way Man U set up their play.

They bypassed the midfield and played mostly from the wings. The two wingers were not helping to defend and that exposed us.

We just need to pray Lavia and Nkunku gets fits on time. The team is showing fatigue.
These guys only play premiership, no ucl.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 10:22am On Dec 07, 2023
Reece James after marking Starboy Garnacho,🤣🤣🤣

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 10:38am On Dec 07, 2023
Kimbeast:

We created the same amount of Big chances as United but missed all of them.

United missed 4 of their 5 big chances too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 10:41am On Dec 07, 2023
rooftops:
For you know how bad the team was yesterday, Maguire was seen a couple times in midfield, he was even at right wing doing a f.ucking back heel grin angry

Smh... Maguire might be a meme player but he has got a good passing range and accuracy. He can also carry the ball effectively.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 10:46am On Dec 07, 2023
olabode89:

United missed 4 of their 5 big chances too.
Most of their chances came from the same sequence that led to their goals plus the dubious penalty.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:02am On Dec 07, 2023
Capaldi:
Vlahovic that has 1 goal in his last eight games for Juventus despite playing in a scam league. Nobody should be mentioning that waste pipe on this thread.

Your takes are always targeting at wrecking the team. No sensible football fan will prefer Jackson to Vlahovic, not when we had paltry sum +Lukaku for him to join last summer.

You should be comparing their Goals+Assists/minute stats and number of big chances missed by both Jackson and Vlahovic this season, to at least appear smart today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:12am On Dec 07, 2023
Capaldi:
a very waste pipe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitrogen(m): 11:40am On Dec 07, 2023
Win, draw or lose. 10th position.

Stagnant pool!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J7M6MhTTHY

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:46am On Dec 07, 2023
Unlimited22:
You have a world class no 8/controller in midfield and you're setting up your team to play off transitions.

You look Mudryk and Madueke finish keep them, loan Angelo.

You have Armando Broja and you keep starting someone who forgets he's a centre forward when he gets inside the box.

Now we're here waiting for two people who haven't kicked a ball this season to come and salvage the season.

Abeg make Popizaino carry him wahala dey go Buenos Aires

grin grin grin

River plate and Boca junior wants my signature. No worry i won't be out of job for long.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:46am On Dec 07, 2023
JoeOdion:
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures grin grin

I just imagine if na Trent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18479) (18480) (18481) (18482) (18483) (18484) (18485) ... (19554) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: pelvicky(m), eph12(m), chidekings(m), airmark(m), CAPdan21(m), Leyqute(m), Godstime001, Leitner, MorataFC, iamoyindamola(m), tshabalala, chic2pimp(m), kingBolton, fredoooooo, KingAzubuike(f), forgiveness, toluxe0075, Agadinaagwuofe, oluwasunkanmi97(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.