Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,768 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:39 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18543) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10795919 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18540) (18541) (18542) (18543) (18544) (18545) (18546) ... (19504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 11:55pm On Dec 27, 2023
congrats to the boys for fighting today to win. pochetino na still useless coach. nonsense subs at first before he change am. how he day even train the players.? backpasses,slow attacking rate,corner setpiece defending confusion,players far apart,confused passing,errors from build up passing,dashing opponent free goals,lack of fitness with young players without champions league,lack of winning mentality,low morale,zero fighting spirit,injuries everywhere,player discipline problems? pochetino go still collect sack last last. make him day enjoy for now.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:59am On Dec 28, 2023
airmark:

Werey, I knew Sterling collecting 320k per week would block exciting players like Angelo and Madueke.

And the unavailability of Sterling gave Madueke the needed chance to give us the full points. Raumdeuter in tears. grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:02am On Dec 28, 2023
Itsrm:
Jackson missed, Mudryk missed, Nkunku missed. In all three instances, they only had the keeper to beat.

Hmnn.

airmark:

Nkuku is not a natural top striker, we need another 9. Broja should go on loan, he is not ready yet to do 25+ league goals.

Our major problem that I can see is, putting the ball at the back of the net. We are creating plenty of chances but still don't know how to bury them. I am not against Olize, but we need another natural striker, so that pressure of scoring won't kill this young Jackson.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:06am On Dec 28, 2023
Altern8tor:

Wen yoonited wins we win,,wen they lose,,we lose... simples cheesy

You gerrit cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 1:57am On Dec 28, 2023
Altern8tor:

Wen yoonited wins we win,,wen they lose,,we lose... simples cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 3:14am On Dec 28, 2023
Unlimited22:

Laugh Wan tear my belle here

For some reason this is so funny 😂😂😂😭😭😭
I am actually serious. One thing about doing sport with highness is that you will be doing a lot of shitz with seriousness and determination. To you, you will believe you are putting in tremendous work while others will find your misplaced efforts a little weird.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by keet13(f): 9:33am On Dec 28, 2023
Capaldi:
It shall never be well with lampard sha. Just look what Dyche is doing at Everton and without their ten points deduction they would have been top 10. I pity the next unfortunate club that would hire the idiot.
as in ehn just look at Everton's winning streak of recent, impossible matches that ordinary Everton wouldn't win if Lampard was still the coach.
I just checked now, if the points weren't deducted they would have been at 10th position.
Cos you were a good player doesn't obviously translate to being a good coach.
Lampard should go and rest, coaching ain't his career

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:54am On Dec 28, 2023
Romeo Lavia has a thigh injury. (@NathGissing

Nawao
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 11:05am On Dec 28, 2023
Chelsea have completed the deal to sign Senegal U17 midfielder Pape Daouda Diong. He will turn 18 in the summer and he will become part of the Chelsea project.

~
@FabrizioRomano
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:15am On Dec 28, 2023
Lavia thigh problem ke

Na wa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:22am On Dec 28, 2023
Omoluabi16:
Conor Gallagher is still one of Chelsea's best performers this season. As him no cost 100m, so them no rate am.

You are right ,but make I complete am

As e no cost 100M and e come be English player

Once dem no overpay for you chelsea fans no go rate you ,na why dem go Dey always find excuse for enzo grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:33am On Dec 28, 2023
There is a reason why some of us don’t rate this fraud grin

Lmao

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 11:34am On Dec 28, 2023
*Tears in my eyes geng* Romeo Lavia is injured.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 11:37am On Dec 28, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Lmao
The fraud that destroyed your team enroute to winning his team first UCL, the fraud that destroyed your greatest CB and captain on several occasions.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:48am On Dec 28, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Lmao

No be everything wey you see for Internet, you just copy come dey paste here.

Which kind comparison be this? Even you wey read am, how does that sound to you? Any and every gabbage you read somewhere, you go just come paste am here in the name of banter.

Grow up man!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Omoluabi16(m): 11:48am On Dec 28, 2023
andrewbaba44:

You are right ,but make I complete am

As e no cost 100M and e come be English player

Once dem no overpay for you chelsea fans no go rate you ,na why dem go Dey always find excuse for enzo grin
I don't know when it became cool to be Anti-English for the sake of it. Someone said British media dey hype Gallagher. Which media? Those guys are all about city, Liverpool and united. They don't care about Chelsea much less a mid-table player.
Na the money dey deceive them. Enzo don reach one year, yet no single highlight.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 11:55am On Dec 28, 2023
airmark:

Hmnn.

Madueke was already celebrating. Who would have thought

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:55am On Dec 28, 2023
Amoto94:

The fraud that destroyed your team enroute to winning his team first UCL, the fraud that destroyed your greatest CB and captain on several occasions.

Lmao ,see tears

So na him biggest achievements be that ? So when strikers like suarez benzema lewandowski go Dey talk about achievements na Wetin the fraud go Dey talk be this ?

The fraud that disgraced himself at every afcon and couldn’t help his country with star studded players to win ,disgraced by farmers from Zambia

The fraud that couldn’t average 1 goal in ever 2 games as a striker

The fraud that doesn’t have better epl stats than yakubu aiyegbeni who played for lower teams

No be una fault sha ,una club lack good strikers for una history that’s why una Dey hype rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:00pm On Dec 28, 2023
Omoluabi16:
I don't know when it became cool to be Anti-English for the sake of it. Someone said British media dey hype Gallagher. Which media? Those guys are all about city, Liverpool and united. They don't care about Chelsea much less a mid-table player.
Na the money dey deceive them. Enzo don reach one year, yet no single highlight.

I don’t really like English players because of those media hype ,but I can’t deny the fact that English players have been class recently and when I see a good one I will praise him and remove my agenda .

After France I think England and Portugal have the most talented players in Europe recently

Gallagher got no single hype ,they also don’t care about city players .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2023
Sanchez should just chill for now when he returns, Petrovic is better than him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Katcall: 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2023
raumdeuter/andrewbaba44, pick one. shevchenko or lewadowski?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2023
Katcall:
raumdeuter/andrewbaba44, pick one. shevchenko or lewadowski?

Respect to shevy who I feel is more talented ,but I am going with Lewandowski
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2023
Itsrm:

I remember hammering on getting our players in scoring positions not the problem, but do our attackers know how to execute? Last time we had 3 players against the Wolves keeper in the box, yet we couldn't score.

Jackson is a prospect, not ripe for Chelsea now. How this was difficult for Pochettino and some fans to discern before the season started, is shocking.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2023
Itsrm:

Lol the video is even funnier 😂😂😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:58pm On Dec 28, 2023
raumdeuter:

Mudryk and .Madueke MMM

And the MMM paid back in the absence of your nonsense Sterling.

Raumdeuter's annual end of the year disgrace. 😄
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 2:00pm On Dec 28, 2023
Unlimited22:

Lol the video is even funnier 😂😂😂

Let me watch it again cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2023
afrodoc2:
Terrorists Mudryk and Madueke now terrorising Chelsea fans. grin

Raumdeuter is a cancer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:12pm On Dec 28, 2023
Nkunku Jackson Palmer is my preferred front three, they will bring in a lot of productivity.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:50pm On Dec 28, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
Romeo Lavia has a thigh injury. (@NathGissing

Nawao

E be like James and Fofana dey learn work where this one dey
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2023
Ibime:

Fofana wey na only pictures I dey see am.

That one suppose hold hands with Phil Jones as ghost workers.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:07pm On Dec 28, 2023
Ibime:

Better soup na money kill am. Hospital bill is part of the money. Lavia will cook well when he gains full fitness. He is a chairman in the making and you guys will ultimately have to decide on who will partner him out of Caicedo, Emzor, and Gallagher.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2023
Caicedobets:

Today Bleep Biafra
Tomorrow up Biafra

You are getting funny these days
nka na enye the guy nsogbu.

Once you are edging to forty or in forties.

Nka wey dy touch brain

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18540) (18541) (18542) (18543) (18544) (18545) (18546) ... (19504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bluelines69 and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.