Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,284 members, 7,881,063 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:41 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18565) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10828276 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18562) (18563) (18564) (18565) (18566) (18567) (18568) ... (19541) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:43pm On Jan 07
Shegzdave:

So how and why did you now conclude that Gbaceido is better?
I said Rice is not better than him not Caicedo is better.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:46pm On Jan 07
andrewbaba44:

You should know why I didn’t answer na

Madueke una ,comparing Enugu Gervinho to raphinha ,raphinha wey una die to get before e go Barca ,even at Leeds he was having better numbers than most of your wingers grin

If you notice me I have been avoiding to answer beer parlour takes this 2024

First it was that that Ukrainian and i ignored you ,trust me I won’t have you compare players from a mid table team to my players

Rest hensben
Like your team is better in a two horse league. Every season everyone expect that either Real Madrid or Barca will win the league. We wanted to sign just as we signed Madueke but your club snitched due to Deco’s influence on the player so nothing new there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:49pm On Jan 07
Ballzproblem2:
nothing like at some point Madrid will have to up to 90m for Enzo which I don't see happening when their midfield is stacked.

Enzo is on a 9 years contract who go let am go like that, some Kain things just need actual common sense.
Why won’t he go if he want to and the club want him. Contract longevity doesn’t matter in this case. Mbappe was having one year left yet Madrid couldn’t get him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 12:51pm On Jan 07
BlueMann:
I for drop one kind mad epistle for my Golden boy, but as today na my birthday, I say make I chill.

+1 today. Make una help me thank God
Birthday blessings bro...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:11pm On Jan 07
hensben:
Why won’t he go if he want to and the club want him. Contract longevity doesn’t matter in this case. Mbappe was having one year left yet Madrid couldn’t get him.
it ain't happening dead the idea ,Enzo is not Madrid standard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:12pm On Jan 07
Boom!!!

Christopher Nkunku has a hip injury but nothing serious. If all goes well he will be there next week against Middlesbrough or Fulham. It was just a precaution, he is fine.

~ @FabriceHawkins

shit like this will come out he will still miss January
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 1:35pm On Jan 07
Ballzproblem2:
Boom!!!

Christopher Nkunku has a hip injury but nothing serious. If all goes well he will be there next week against Middlesbrough or Fulham. It was just a precaution, he is fine.

~ @FabriceHawkins

shit like this will come out he will still miss January

Clubs should start acting smart by inserting clauses in contracts to protect themselves against players who love working remotely.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:35pm On Jan 07
hensben:

You people hype your players too much

With the average performance of enzo what will Madrid do with him while they have a midfield of tchouameni velverde Bellingham for long term ?

Who will even sign your gbenzo for huge fee after that slave 50 years of a contract he signed

Lmao
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by reccy(m): 1:46pm On Jan 07
Is there any way we can ship this Fulani man and his Senegalese counterpart go Saudi?

Ah don taya for both of them. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 2:20pm On Jan 07
I must say gusto have been promising

4 assist despite not being a regular

He improving....even assisted for the left yesterday

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 2:22pm On Jan 07
BlueMann:
I for drop one kind mad epistle for my Golden boy, but as today na my birthday, I say make I chill.

Happy birthday my brother

All the best in life
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:57pm On Jan 07
andrewbaba44:

You people hype your players too much

With the average performance of enzo what will Madrid do with him while they have a midfield of tchouameni velverde Bellingham for long term ?

Who will even sign your gbenzo for huge fee after that slave 50 years of a contract he signed

Lmao
Thats what you said when Rudiger was in Chelsea. Known of those names you mentioned have a World Cup trophy while bossing it. Same you that Stan gbedri and Gbavi? Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:59pm On Jan 07
Ballzproblem2:
So who is Madrid standard? Camavinga, Vervelde and Tchouameni?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:51pm On Jan 07
BlueMann:

Hbd llnp.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:01pm On Jan 07
FBS:

Bro. That game is rightly in my DO NOT DELETE folder.

Boy really came to play. Each time Giannis did something, Victor came up with another banger!

Shame the team is not really going anywhere this season but that kid is talented and upon say he is on restricted minutes due to his ankle, he is balling on all fronts.

His basketball IQ is what interests me the most. I'm very impressed so far.

I don't want to know what 2024 nba season has for me but this is my highlight of the year. I don't think anything else will beat this for me.

I still remember LeBron James's block on iguodala in the 2016 NBA finals but this block on Gannis will stay with me forever. I don't like spurs,so i am not worried about their performance but i will keep lauding every Victor performance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:57pm On Jan 07
Happy Birthday to Eden Michael Hazard. Best epl player of all time.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 6:10pm On Jan 07
Ballzproblem2:

Not Madrid standard!!!? Would you have said that when Modric was at Tottenham?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:21pm On Jan 07
Havertz in peak wasteman mode
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 6:24pm On Jan 07
drisham:
I must say gusto have been promising

4 assist despite not being a regular

He improving....even assisted for the left yesterday
Let him just keep improving so that we can have a stable right back and get some cash for James.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 6:27pm On Jan 07
Day of goals for Chelsea's Exs

Ampadu with 2 goals
Bamford with a spectacle
Loftus Cheek and
Giroud
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 6:31pm On Jan 07
BlueMann:

Hearty Birthday Cheers Bro

Be Forever Blessed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:01pm On Jan 07
Martinelli came on and instantly started cooking Trent
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:03pm On Jan 07
amodu:

Hearty Birthday Cheers Bro

Be Forever Blessed

Thanks boss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:10pm On Jan 07
Diaz scores!! Cross right on the money from you know who.

This will be a huge one for Liverpool if they can hold on.

I think it's a Kiwior own goal anyways
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:26pm On Jan 07
Diaz gets his goal and wraps it up for Liverpool. Kudos to Jota, who's been a real menace since coming on.

Arsenal punishes for not taking advantage of several presentable situations, especially in the first half.

Big win without VVD, Endo, Salah and any of their LBs. Trent and Konate were fantastic.

Arsenal on a three game losing streak.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:27pm On Jan 07
Rice need a player like Partey to shield him, he can’t sit in a team that is possession based.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:27pm On Jan 07
Like play like play make arsenal no go go trophyless sha

Respect to Chelsea for getting good transfer fee for harvetz ,no club would have done better than this Walai
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:50pm On Jan 07
Vlahovic don score o, eyin enemies
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:51pm On Jan 07
andrewbaba44:
Like play like play make arsenal no go go trophyless sha

Respect to Chelsea for getting good transfer fee for harvetz ,no club would have done better than this Walai

Havertz and Mount. Two waste players. They got like 130m for them. Impressive.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:00pm On Jan 07
Leyqute:

Havertz and Mount. Two waste players. They got like 130m for them. Impressive.

I no just know how them take do am

If I talk player wey Man U and arsenal for take that money buy ehnnn

I respect chelsea for that

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 8:42pm On Jan 07
BlueMann:

Happy Birthday Boss. Have a blessed year
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 8:44pm On Jan 07
Griffon:
See who’s in goal in that line up grin

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (18562) (18563) (18564) (18565) (18566) (18567) (18568) ... (19541) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Griffon(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.