Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,860 members, 7,980,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 11:21 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1859) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11327271 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) (1861) (1862) ... (20055) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 11:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
First it was Ramirez who was the scapegoat, till he was finally offloaded.

Now it is Mikel and Hazard.......Continue. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 11:25pm On Mar 09, 2016
Hidden Hazard page has been removed from the club's website. cheesy.. It may be back soon sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:25pm On Mar 09, 2016
dmcdad:

You are right. I guess maybe it's because I don't see Chelsea at Liverpool or Manure's levels yet. I still think you guys are in good stead to pose a challenge come next season. This remains to be seen though, but I believe this because of the fear-factor you guys have left.

Anywayz, I think you guys just need to make some few additions and not necessarily a clean house. You guys are lacking in key departments and making meaningful signings might do the trick.

Not a few signing please. We lack squad depth. We need addition player in all areas on that pitch.

We need a striker who is injury free.

We need to change that Midfield players.

And we are past the era of 4-2-3-1.

Elite teams play 4-3-3 now.

I just wish we hire Conte.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
Bimffo:

We have a team to build.

The other EPL teams are getting stronger in the area of Managers and Players. Chelsea is starting from the scratch..

Enjoy this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e_vwUgzDJw
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 11:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
And to think that some chelsea fans really believed that they would win UCL like in 2012 undecided

See you guys years later gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sebod(m): 11:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
dmcdad:

I was vexed in that first half. PSG lost the ball too often and at dangerous positions too. A pity they couldn't capitalise.
How about playing them at the Camp with that their midfield? Our boys would have a nice day.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
afrodoc2:

Where did you read that defenders do not track runners too.
For that 1st goal everything opened up because Cahill went and then stopped tracking zlatan , opening up the entire left side of your defence. Was he waiting for Mikel to come and do that tracking for him?
For the 2nd goal azpilicueta was caught ball watching and did not track Di Maria's run , simple!

Quit reducing football into defence and attack.

Tell me Mikels position when Rabiot started his run.

Does he have culpability in the goal? Massively. The goal doesn't happen without him. If he does his simple job, no goal.

I'm not interested in what you are saying about anybody else. I have not excused anybody else.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
airmark:

I have said it before here azpi would be shaky playing rb again. He lost rabiot for the first goal n di maria for 2nd. He has lost those rbs ideas. Immediately costa left everything became negs .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNcoSbUPIgA
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
Pataki:
First it was Ramirez who was the scapegoat, till he was finally offloaded.

Now it is Mikel and Hazard.......Continue. cheesy

It is easy to demonize certain players and blame them for the woes of the club but is usually more complex than that.
Playing a right footed left back and right footed left winger never made any sense.

The midfield does not gave a great feel or balance to it.

You have wing forwards who rarely score and one in particular ( hazard, in case u we're guessing) who is a move killer, can't shoot from distance, can't make vertical dribbles, and is lacking in confidence.

Then you have just 1 real striker in the team but he has a dodgy temperament and a dodgier hamstring.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 11:32pm On Mar 09, 2016
Bimffo:

Not a few signing please. We lack squad depth. We need addition player in all areas on that pitch.

We need a striker who is injury free.

We need to change that Midfield players.

And we are past the era of 4-2-3-1.

Elite teams play 4-3-3 now.

I just wish we hire Conte.
Well in that case a clean house would suffice.

But honestly, I find it disturbing that certain top teams in this modern era still play 4-2-3-1. Honestly 4-3-3 is the way to go, but you will need to have the necessary players to make it work, else it would be suicidal.

I need to see Chelsea back after next season. Forget about the bantz and all, but there is a certain liveliness Chelsea brings to the UCL and I will really miss that.

I just think next season wouldn't be bad as envisioned.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:34pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ibime:

Does he have culpability in the goal? Massively. The goal doesn't happen without him. If he does his simple job, no goal.

I'm not interested in what you are saying about anybody else. I have not excused anybody else.

You have not blamed anybody else either.
Most goals are conceded by a sequence of errors by multiple players but if push comes to shove Cahill was at fault for the first goal and azpi for the second goal.
Calling out Mikel when you were silent on the major culprits is just witch hunting.

P.s you actually excused azpi when you said he THOUGHT mikel would get the ball and that he has credit so u can't blame him cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
dmcdad:

Well in that case a clean house would suffice.

But honestly, I find it disturbing that certain top teams in this modern era still play 4-2-3-1. Honestly 4-3-3 is the way to go, but you will need to have the necessary players to make it work, else it would be suicidal.

I need to see Chelsea back after next season. Forget about the bantz and all, but there is a certain liveliness Chelsea brings to the UCL and I will really miss that.

I just think next season wouldn't be bad as envisioned.

Forget Next season and maybe the one after next.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 11:42pm On Mar 09, 2016
sebod:

How about playing them at the Camp with that their midfield? Our boys would have a nice day.
Well if you ask me I will say it will be a different kettle of fish. This is because they wouldn't dare play with the high line like they did against PSG and they wouldn't press. They will surely form 2 lines at the back whereby there won't be much spaces to exploit.

Although frankly with the calibre of players we have now, taking cognizance of the creativity the MSN triumvirate brings, it will be difficult for them to have an answer to it. Yet, it won't have been easy for us either.

At times I felt Chelsea already gave up albeit with the scores still level. I was disappointed because they needed just a goal at that juncture to take the game to extra time.

On a separate note, did you notice that Hidden Ikebe went to get Di Maria's jersey during the HT? Fans were furious... cheesy And the guy know say him do f... up, so as him collect am him just run pass everybody go dressing room. HT for that matter and not even FT. Your home again at that. That guy won't be in Chelsea next season, I can bet my left balls.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SCOOPERJEF(m): 11:43pm On Mar 09, 2016
U nor see ASSZARD blame u nor see CHAIRHILL blame u nor ASPILINONSENSE blame na mikel nai u dey blame nor worry COMTINUE na only u waka come GOD GO PUNISH ANY BODY WEY DEY INCHARGE OF CHELSEA TRANSFER DEALS FOR THE PAST FOUR YEARS NA THE PERSON SUPPOSE TO PURSUE MELU DEY FOLLOW ROAD
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 11:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
Leyqute:
Someone please play me "Ikebe Super" Fuji music... bebi mi ka jo maa rockin'
Na a makeshift RB frustrate am ooooooo. Match pass my guy.

Where is hensben?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:47pm On Mar 09, 2016
SCOOPERJEF:
U nor see ASSZARD blame u nor see CHAIRHILL blame u nor ASPILINONSENSE blame na mikel nai u dey blame nor worry COMTINUE na only u waka come GOD GO PUNISH ANY BODY WEY DEY INCHARGE OF CHELSEA TRANSFER DEALS FOR THE PAST FOUR YEARS NA THE PERSON SUPPOSE TO PURSUE MELU DEY FOLLOW ROAD
Pray Sir, couldest thou define what thou meanesth by "MELU"? It would be apt and nice, methinks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 11:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ibime:

The sequence for the first goal

Rabiot was with Willian when Di maria made the pass to Zlatan instead of Cahill to chase Zlatan to the corner, he backed away and allowed Zlatan to pick his spot

Azpi by now was marking Moura and also had to keep an eye on Rabiot, hbefore he could shift attention Rabiot already ghosted ahead and scored

2nd goal a ball in midfield which was to the PSG player advantage, If Mikel had tussled for that ball he could have gotten a red, The ball went to Dimaria who Azpi was caught flat footed and he was able to square to Zlatan

If anyone is to blame for either goal surely it wasnt Mikel. Maybe if we go into th beginning of the sequence we might have several players to blame not only Mikel
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
afrodoc2:

You have not blamed anybody else either.
Most goals are conceded by a sequence of errors by multiple players but if push comes to shove Cahill was at fault for the first goal and azpi for the second goal.
Calling out Mikel when you were silent on the major culprits is just witch hunting.

Dude get off ma case.

I'm not here to analyse the game. I came into this tie expecting to lose easily, before the first leg and before tonight.

Therefore I am not here to analyse what went wrong.

I'm here to continue to highlight a major structural problem at Chelsea.

The first goal contained mistakes from Mikel, Willian, Kenedy and Cahill.

The 2nd goal contained mistakes from Mikel and Azpi.

None of those goals happen if in the first instance Mikel did his basic job.

I do not look at Chelsea and say that for this club to progress we REALLY need to get rid of Cahill, Willian, Kenedy and Azpi.

But I do look at this club and say that this club will continue to die if we dont get rid of Mikel.

So you are right, I am witchhunting those who are the major causes of our uselessness by highlighting their every error and uselessness. I did the same for Ramires, Cuadrado, Torres and do the same for Oscar. This is not a match report. This is me highlighting the uselessness of certain players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 11:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
erusen:
Eden hazard,ikebe super better than neymar
When we say something e go be like say we dey hate. Them say make we comot goals and assists, we comot am yet the guy no still near Neymar. Na wa ooooooo.

Sotey match pass am e comot. Him no wound oooooo. The match just pass am ni.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sebod(m): 11:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
bigkesh:
You play behind an attack that has scored over 120 goals and you can't get 6 assists?
Mikel as a AM can't be this poor

Dmcdad,
Since your are the new adviser to Bimfo on how Chelsea can be better, can you please advice a better role for Mikel? Maybe he's not fit as a DM.

Bigkesh my friend, take heart ehn, you dear team would come back stronger. I'd wanted you guys to qualify maybe we can settle some old scores once and for all. But, it's ain't happening again maybe till 2018.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
And I really wanted Chelsea to qualify, chai. cry

Deejay Abeg knack me "see you again" by Wiz Khalifa and Charlie Puth. (I dedicate this one from the floor of my heart to all Chelsea fans)

"See you again".....in UCL 2019/2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SCOOPERJEF(m): 11:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
Leyqute:

Pray Sir, couldest thou define what thou meanesth by "MELU"? It would be apt and nice, methinks.
see this ERANKO dey tell me to define "MELU"go ask the papa wey born u. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
dmcdad:

Na a makeshift RB frustrate am ooooooo. Match pass my guy.

Where is hensben?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:54pm On Mar 09, 2016
sleekdot:

Rabiot was with Willian when Di maria made the pass to Zlatan

Where was Mikel? Post the pic.

Show the space Rabiot ran into and who he supposed to run into there.

After getting past Willian on the halfway line, Rabiot saw no other blue shirt until he met Azpi in the 6 yard box.

From halfway line to 6 yard box unopposed and no be counterattack.

Meanwhile Mikel is jogging behind somewhere.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sebod(m): 11:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
dmcdad:

Well if you ask me I will say it will be a different kettle of fish. This is because they wouldn't dare play with the high line like they did against PSG and they wouldn't press. They will surely form 2 lines at the back whereby there won't be much spaces to exploit.

Although frankly with the calibre of players we have now, taking cognizance of the creativity the MSN triumvirate brings, it will be difficult for them to have an answer to it. Yet, it won't have been easy for us either.

At times I felt Chelsea already gave up albeit with the scores still level. I was disappointed because they needed just a goal at that juncture to take the game to extra time.

On a separate note, did you notice that Hidden Ikebe went to get Di Maria's jersey during the HT? Fans were furious... cheesy And the guy know say him do f... up, so as him collect am him just run pass everybody go dressing room. HT for that matter and not even FT. Your home again at that. That guy won't be in Chelsea next season, I can bet my left balls.
I was actually referring to PSG as they kept losing possession in the middle of the park. As for Hazard, na your guy go answer that ooooo. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ibime:

Dude get off ma case.

I'm not here to analyse the game. I came into this tie expecting to lose easily, before the first leg and before tonight.

Therefore I am not here to analyse what went wrong.

I'm here to continue to highlight a major structural problem at Chelsea.

The first goal contained mistakes from Mikel, Willian, Kenedy and Cahill.

The 2nd goal contained mistakes from Mikel and Azpi.

None of those goals happen if in the first instance Mikel did his basic job.

I do not look at Chelsea and say that for this club to progress we REALLY need to get rid of Cahill, Willian, Kenedy and Azpi.

But I do look at this club and say that this club will continue to die if we dont get rid of Mikel.

So you are right, I am witchhunting those who are the major causes of our uselessness by highlighting their every error and uselessness. I did the same for Ramires, Cuadrado and do the same for Oscar. This is not a match report. This is me highlighting the uselessness of certain players.

grin
Lmao I don hear, don't get yourself worked up.
Who is on your case? Ok, Mikel was at fault for both goals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 11:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
sebod:

Dmcdad,
Since your are the new adviser to Bimfo on how Chelsea can be better, can you please advice a better role for Mikel? Maybe he's not fit as a DM.

Bigkesh my friend, take heart ehn, you dear team would come back stronger. I'd wanted you guys to qualify maybe we can settle some old scores once and for all. But, it's ain't happening again maybe till 2018.
Ehya... Bimmfo say them wan clean house for summer. Of course I go expect say Mikel go follow go. But...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
SCOOPERJEF:
see this ERANKO dey tell me to define "MELU"go ask the papa wey born u. . .
BABANLA BABA BABA E NI ERANKO. NA YOUR ANCESTORS AND GREAT GREAT GRANDFATHERS BE ERANKO. WHO THE HELL IS THIS ONE? Talk with sense abeg. Shift, you brain-dead irresponsible ignoramus.

*Whoosah* X 3

Rabid teenage fool. Learn how to talk to your elders. If you don't understand something someone said, ask for clarification, before you open your mouth and disgrace your whole village and future generations.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 11:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
sebod:

I was actually referring to PSG as they kept losing possession in the middle of the park. As for Hazard, na your guy go answer that ooooo. grin
Ohh PSG? Those ones na our wife them be na. No need to worry. Them or Citey any day or time them go chop am belleful.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 12:01am On Mar 10, 2016
Pataki:
See my boy David Luiz......... grin
Them just boo the guy for nothing. Him don come bridge twice(last season and this one) come collect qualification letter hence Chelsea fans' frustrations.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:03am On Mar 10, 2016
sleekdot:

Rabiot was with Willian when Di maria made the pass to Zlatan instead of Cahill to chase Zlatan to the corner, he backed away and allowed Zlatan to pick his spot

Azpi by now was marking Moura and also had to keep an eye on Rabiot, hbefore he could shift attention Rabiot already ghosted ahead and scored

2nd goal a ball in midfield which was to the PSG player advantage, If Mikel had tussled for that ball he could have gotten a red, The ball went to Dimaria who Azpi was caught flat footed and he was able to square to Zlatan

If anyone is to blame for either goal surely it wasnt Mikel. Maybe if we go into th beginning of the sequence we might have several players to blame not only Mikel

No o Mikel is at fault for both goals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 12:04am On Mar 10, 2016
Chelseafan1:
Fvck this team, Fvck Hazard and Courtois specially..... Fvck Azpi, Fvck Mourinho.....infact Fvck everyone......I hate that I can't stop supporting this team.

Damn!!!! Sad night.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) (1861) (1862) ... (20055) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dopeJemi and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.