Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,976 members, 7,903,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 03:25 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18597) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10955269 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18594) (18595) (18596) (18597) (18598) (18599) (18600) ... (19701) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:01am On Jan 16
I don't mind Jose Mourinho back...

Though I know it's not possible.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:03am On Jan 16
ThierryJay:

Lol did I say it is rigged? I said that RM boys voted Messi and thats why he won over Haaland. But personally, I don't think Messi deserves it as within the validity period, Haaland and Mbappe did better in my opinion. Obviously, many of those that voted used the World cup win factor which should not have been so as Messi already won 2022 Fifa best on that basis.

If you didn't know, haters can use this one underserving award to try to belittle previous awards won by Messi validly.

You can't be more Messianic than I am. Check my receipts on this space.
I know but logic over sentiment and emotions. Like I said, the voting started counting 19th of December 2022, thatโ€™s the rule and pattern. As for haters, let them say.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:04am On Jan 16
hensben:
To be the best centered around how impactful you are for your team and not just occasionally showing up. Rodri falter sometimes in his primary role which is stopping opponent but his offensive out put covers that and offensively he isnโ€™t better than those that were chosen in fifa 11. Messi is too impactful to any team he plays for. Mbappe can testify to that.

Just shut up bro!

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:07am On Jan 16
timbros:

Just shut up bro!

If u see as I burst laugh grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 10:08am On Jan 16
hensben:
I know but logic over sentiment and emotions. Like I said, the voting started counting 19th of December 2022, thatโ€™s the rule and pattern. As for haters, let them say.
If the date in review started from December 19,2022 to August 2023 that means the world cup is not included so how is Messi winning it logical?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:09am On Jan 16
BlueMann:

If u see as I burst laugh grin grin

grin grin

Bro just dey cap confidently

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 10:09am On Jan 16
BlueMann:

I even forgot the ceremony was today, cos I believed Haaland winning was a foregone conclusion. I was just laughing when I saw the result. Even Messi would be surprised, pesin wey no bother to attend. I wonder how the voters would explain their choices.

Either way it's a shambles, just like Eodri missing out from the FIFPro XI. Pesin wey suppose be number one midfielder for the list. In short, Rodri should've made the podium.

Rodri missing out but Bellingham getting in is an head scratcher.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:10am On Jan 16
timbros:

Just shut up bro!

Hensbrainic take don vex timbros ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:10am On Jan 16
hensben:

Voting was to be done based on players' performances within the voting period (19th Dec to Aug 20). The date you're quoting is the date when you start to consider their performances, not the date when the actual voting started.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:16am On Jan 16
BlueMann:
Jose has been sacked!

The third season curse strikes again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:22am On Jan 16
New numbering system.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 18, 20, ....................

Much overdue.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 10:22am On Jan 16
Kimbeast:

If the date in review started from December 19,2022 to August 2023 that means the world cup is not included so how is Messi winning it logical?
He won it for parading the trophy in Argentina. cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:34am On Jan 16
Trevor012:

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:36am On Jan 16
afrodoc2:
New numbering system.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 18, 20, ....................

Much overdue.

How someone can be confidently yarning dust...

SMH!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:37am On Jan 16
hensben:
No they prefer the one that impact his team most which is Messi. Halaand has been awarded highest goal scorer award. Halaand rely on his team mate to shine while the team rely on Messi to shine thatโ€™s the difference. Messi won World Cup 18th December while fifa voting starts 19th of December 2022 thatโ€™s how he won it.

Hensben why are you doing this na? You know the kind of reputation you have

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:39am On Jan 16
Chances of Mourinho coming back is the same chance we have to win league this season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 10:40am On Jan 16
hensben:
To be the best centered around how impactful you are for your team and not just occasionally showing up. Rodri falter sometimes in his primary role which is stopping opponent but his offensive out put covers that and offensively he isnโ€™t better than those that were chosen in fifa 11. Messi is too impactful to any team he plays for. Mbappe can testify to that.
The way you spew trash so confidently should be studied.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:42am On Jan 16
timbros:

Just shut up bro!
I was as shocked as you were. My mouth was hanging open.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:42am On Jan 16
Leyqute:

Hensben why are you doing this na? You know the kind of reputation you have
He has said his mind.

Get it into your 'score'

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 10:45am On Jan 16
timbros:

grin grin
Bro just dey cap confidently
Na the confidence the weak person.
Who no the watch ball go feel say he know wetin he dey talk.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:46am On Jan 16
BlueMann:

Voting was to be done based on players' performances within the voting period (19th Dec to Aug 20). The date you're quoting is the date when you start to consider their performances, not the date when the actual voting started.
Yes we are saying same thing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:47am On Jan 16
timbros:

How someone can be confidently yarning dust...

SMH!

He does not know that he does not know. ๐Ÿ˜‚

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:48am On Jan 16
Trevor012:

You go cry tire. Since December 2022 you have been crying grin๐Ÿ˜ƒ

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:52am On Jan 16
hensben:
You go cry tire. Since December 2022 you have been crying grin๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Even your fellow Chelsea fans can see you are always spewing nonsense. Everybody knows what you are ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:00am On Jan 16
Trevor012:

Even your fellow Chelsea fans can see you are always spewing nonsense. Everybody knows what you are ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Im giving fact not nonsense, sentiment or emotion whereas you are seen as a joker on here grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Englishisamust: 11:04am On Jan 16
hensben:
No they prefer the one that impact his team most which is Messi. Halaand has been awarded highest goal scorer award. Halaand rely on his team mate to shine while the team rely on Messi to shine thatโ€™s the difference. Messi won World Cup 18th December while fifa voting starts 19th of December 2022 thatโ€™s how he won it.

Bro just shut up. You takes are disgusting!!!. Read the rubbish you wrote yourself!!!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:08am On Jan 16
zeusis:

Implement for team wey get jackson and sterling grin
oga I get my own team wey I dey coach. tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:10am On Jan 16
Unlimited22:

He has said his mind.

Get it into your 'score'

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:27am On Jan 16
Englishisamust:

Bro just shut up. You takes are disgusting!!!. Read the rubbish you wrote yourself!!!
Keep crying like Ronaldo on social media. You guys only know how to weep emotional sentiment and donโ€™t know the rules to all these things. Halaand, Modric, mbappe, ancelotti voted for Messi, you know more than them abi. You Ronaldo fan want football governing body reduce this award prestige by giving it to Halaand because he scored two inโ€™s or Ronaldo in Saudi amateur league. Messi as a player deserved it because he is too impactful to his team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 11:29am On Jan 16
Englishisamust:

You dey waste your time on hensbrain. Can't you see his fellow Chelsea fan told him to shut up ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:29am On Jan 16
afrodoc2:

He does not know that he does not know. ๐Ÿ˜‚
So Halaand, modric, ancelotti and mbappe donโ€™t know too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 11:31am On Jan 16
So Ronaldo still remains the only player In premier history to win the Fifa world player of the year. God of football ๐Ÿ™Œ

(1) (2) (3) ... (18594) (18595) (18596) (18597) (18598) (18599) (18600) ... (19701) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: nateevs(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.