Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,647 members, 7,878,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:55 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18607) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10819571 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18604) (18605) (18606) (18607) (18608) (18609) (18610) ... (19537) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:01pm On Jan 18
Bassey na reinforced concrete grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 8:01pm On Jan 18
Got the needed result

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:01pm On Jan 18
Nice one lads!

Put your calculators down fellas

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:02pm On Jan 18
Game over
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 8:02pm On Jan 18
Leyqute:
Boy. This Onachi guy is 100% useless.
He actually played well today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:02pm On Jan 18
raumdeuter:
Shey Onuachu no go tall pass Giannis
Lool Giannis is 6'11

Them basketball guys are built different.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:03pm On Jan 18
Ibime:
Nice one lads!

Na make Guinea-fowl no shock us shaa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:03pm On Jan 18
BlueRayDick:
Bassey na reinforced concrete grin

As in eh grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:05pm On Jan 18
At least we can breathe a little better. At least a draw should see us through in the last game regardless of what happens elsewhere, hut no reason why we shouldn't get the victory. Especially since we're technically playing the weakest team in the group.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:06pm On Jan 18
Unlimited22:

Na make Guinea-fowl no shock us shaa

We go qualify at worst by best 3rd
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:07pm On Jan 18
olabode89:

He actually played well today.

Tell me one thing he did apart from body-slamming defenders when contending for aerial balls. He’s slow, slows down attacks unnecessarily, and didn’t contribute much.

Anyway, we won. So no qualms. If to say na draw people go descend on am.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 8:07pm On Jan 18
Roland17:

Competitions like these will help the goalie, especially if we make it to the semi-finals.
I really like his calmness and composure in between the sticks. A good win for us today, though I never expected it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:08pm On Jan 18
BlueMann:

As in eh grin

Bassey alone na “principalities “ inside this match .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 8:11pm On Jan 18
Ibime:
Nice one lads!

Abi o. We thought we were back to the old days of doing permutation and combination in qualifiers and tournaments. Nevertheless, this gaffer is really a downgrade on Rohr.

At least, we should be able to beat Guinea Bissau on Monday to finish as the group leaders.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 8:13pm On Jan 18
Omoh Bassey and Aina joint MOTM
Rock Solid...
Thunder fire that coach if I see chukwueze for starting line up again...wetin do senior man?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 8:13pm On Jan 18
Ola Aina and Bassey gave a solid shift at the back today. Onuachu was uber useless.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 8:15pm On Jan 18
The coach na Buffon Sha...you dey play counterattacking setup you put one tall giraffe with no pace up front...e get luck say we win sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:16pm On Jan 18
Roland17:

Peperempe leg neva touch ball sha
If person useless e useless
No need to sugar coat it
As I see Pepe I know we dan win
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:16pm On Jan 18
A001:
Ola Aina and Bassey gave a solid shift at the back today. Onuachu was uber useless.

Both of them stood out; they closed those flanks down and restricted Ivorians to be playing aimless long shots .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:20pm On Jan 18
A001:

Abi o. We thought we were back to the old days of doing permutation and combination in qualifiers and tournaments. Nevertheless, this gaffer is really a downgrade on Rohr.

At least, we should be able to beat Guinea Bissau on Monday to finish as the group leaders.

Better not to get your hopes up. We might still end up doing permutations and combinations
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 8:23pm On Jan 18
CAPdan21:
Rock Solid...
Thunder fire that coach if I see chukwueze for starting line up again...wetin do senior man?
Was surprised with Bassey
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 8:24pm On Jan 18
Osimhen Value go don reduce by 30 % in this AFCON
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 8:25pm On Jan 18
Leyqute:

Better not to get your hopes up. We might still end up doing permutations and combinations
Yea, with super chickens, you can never really be so confident. Let's wait till Monday sha. But the coach no sabi anything.

BlueRayDick:

Both of them stood out; they closed those flanks down and restricted Ivorians to be playing aimless long shots .
I was really impressed with Ola Aina's offensive play today, even though he also did well defensively. As for Bassey, he was rock solid and kept the Ivorians at bay from the other flank.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 8:27pm On Jan 18
Ibime:
Nice one lads!

Drop calculators…. Let’s start superstition cool

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:28pm On Jan 18
Singapore1:

He can still pick up against Guinea Bissau and subsequent matches if we progress to knockout stages .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by omotola90(m): 8:31pm On Jan 18
Singapore1:
lol...don't think so.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DissTroy(m): 8:32pm On Jan 18
Singapore1:

Form is temporary, class is permanent. No player has truly lit up the AFCON with goals yet. And there were reports before the game he's nursing a sprain or so.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 8:33pm On Jan 18
Osimhen was instrumental in the two games we've played so far. But he needs to be more clinical and score more goals. I love the hunger and ginger he shows in games.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:33pm On Jan 18
CAPdan21:
Rock Solid...

If that our Abokii DM is not back, lets just stick to this formation. Solid defence wins knockouts

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 8:35pm On Jan 18
iamoyindamola:

If person useless e useless
No need to sugar coat it
As I see Pepe I know we dan win
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 8:37pm On Jan 18
I hope uzoho's jazz has finally been broken.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:38pm On Jan 18
Popizaino come outside make we beat you sef join after we don deal with your landlords finish

Fight spirit dey my body tonight

(1) (2) (3) ... (18604) (18605) (18606) (18607) (18608) (18609) (18610) ... (19537) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kingBolton, a4turitoroman, lordfalcao(m), Henrique99 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.