Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,046 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:12 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18749) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10862298 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18746) (18747) (18748) (18749) (18750) (18751) (18752) ... (19619) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 1:44pm On Feb 11
andrewbaba44:

They did ,do you think Leverkusen will do so ? I don’t think so
Season is still far from over, let's see if they can cope with they pressure and keep the momentum till the end...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:02pm On Feb 11
raumdeuter:

Tuchel January to May 2021 is a scam.

That CL final path na Dorrmund Atalanta Leipzig one of the easiest path you will get to a final

The only top team he played Bayern spanked him

What about him beating Fraudiola in the Ucl final? Though Fraudiola is a scam too, especially without Messi or billions.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:15pm On Feb 11
Capaldi:

You are sure?

Anything is possible

But I don’t see them winning the ucl with the way they are playing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:16pm On Feb 11
TrebleChamp:
Season is still far from over, let's see if they can cope with they pressure and keep the momentum till the end...

Okay let’s see ,time will tell
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 3:01pm On Feb 11
afrodoc2:

True but that PSG team was loaded and had just been underperforming and the Chelsea UCL run wasn’t your typical attacking or dominant run.

The Chelsea team did not play the attractive football his Dortmund team played, which was what made me like him.

He is a good manager, just not what I thought he was.

A lot of recency bias here. No revisionism can take away how elite he was/is especially on the tactical side

And I'll say this as someone who's watched TT extensively - Except of course with Bayern; which by the way his performance is still in line or even better than the averages of their past 15 seasons

However, I still think the PSG & Chelsea experience did a number on him - He sort of plays with fear now. I saw it with Sarri too

@raumdeuter, I would put my money on Leverkusen bottling it. I watched the replays, That first cheap goal changed things

No one or team should be that consistent with luck - I only saw it once with Leceister and that was a one in a million season

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:31pm On Feb 11
airmark:

What about him beating Fraudiola in the Ucl final? Though Fraudiola is a scam too, especially without Messi or billions.

Anyone can win a single game
Emery beat Klopp in Yuropa final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:42pm On Feb 11
User09:

A lot of recency bias here. No revisionism can take away how elite he was/is especially on the tactical side

And I'll say this as someone who's watched TT extensively - Except of course with Bayern; which by the way his performance is still in line or even better than the averages of their past 15 seasons

However, I still think the PSG & Chelsea experience did a number on him - He sort of plays with fear now. I saw it with Sarri too

@ramdeuter, I would put my money on Leverkusen bottling it. I watched the replays, That first cheap goal changed things

No one or team should be that consistent with luck - I only saw it once with Leceister and that was a one in a million season

How did he play with Chelsea in the 2021/22 season when he finished 19 points behind the winner or when he got sacked the following season. Do you consider those runs as good seasons

With the way he gets owned regularly after that January to May 2021 shows that was the only exception in his career. Others have been mid

Yesterday Hradecky barely had a save to make. Our xG was about 0.3
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:44pm On Feb 11
User09:

@raumdeuter, I would put my money on Leverkusen bottling it. I watched the replays, That first cheap goal changed things

So after accusing me of recency bias you went ahead to say he now plays with fear. 👍
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:47pm On Feb 11
andrewbaba44:

What about the Chelsea own ? Make we give am kudos for that Chelsea ucl win at least

That Chelsea own na fluke
The following season he finished 19points behind the winner. Before he got fired in his 3rd season with mediocre results
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Incognito9: 3:52pm On Feb 11
Arsenal tearing West Ham apart in just 1st half

West Ham fans don dey go home sef 😆
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 3:52pm On Feb 11
See as your Fellow shekpites dey cast una club legend 😂😂

Sportsweb:
Vinicius Junior has already surpassed hazard in club football

akwesenana:
Vinicius is better than Hazard.

Ballzproblem2:
vini don pass hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 4:22pm On Feb 11
afrodoc2:

So after accusing me of recency bias you went ahead to say he now plays with fear. 👍

You said he's just a "good" manager which is what I dont agree with.

I dont follow Bayern or their games, so I may have been wrong with the current realities but benchmarking against their past 15 seasons, I thought the whole thing may have been exaggerated
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 4:23pm On Feb 11
raumdeuter:

How did he play with Chelsea in the 2021/22 season when he finished 19 points behind the winner or when he got sacked the following season. Do you consider those runs as good seasons

With the way he gets owned regularly after that January to May 2021 shows that was the only exception in his career. Others have been mid

Yesterday Hradecky barely had a save to make. Our xG was about 0.3

Us Chelsea fans know the circumstances around this which we are still dealing with till this day.

Yeah, I agree with you that yesterday was a poor showing especially with how late the sub happened but it wasnt that bad prior to the first goal they scored
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 4:24pm On Feb 11
User09:

There's no recency bias, Tuchel, like Mourinho used to be great but not anymore. That's not too hard to see.

Tuchel was out of his dept in his last season here and was rightly axed. But you don't sack a coach like Tuchel and appoint a nobody like Potter. That was the mistake Chelsea made.

May be it's just me but what I can deduce from your write up is that you're just slightly echoing what afrodk said. He used to rate him(Tuchel) but not anymore. Playing with fear as a top coach is a sackable offense.

Tuchel is currently inept and like those before him, will be sacked if results don't improve!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 4:27pm On Feb 11
oliverano:

There's no recency bias, Tuchel, like Mourinho used to be great but not anymore. That's not too hard to see.

Tuchel was out of his dept in his last season here and was rightly axed. But you don't sack a coach like Tuchel and appoint a nobody like Potter. That was the mistake Chelsea made.

May be it's just me but what I can deduce from your write up is that you're just slightly echoing what afrodk said. He used to rate him(Tuchel) but not anymore.

Tuchel is currently inept. He'll be sacked soon if results don't improve!

Like I said. The attached doesnt agree with the bolded.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 4:30pm On Feb 11
User09:

Like I said. The attached doesnt agree with the bolded.

He's not doing well with the eye test. His last stint at Chelsea was not good enough and rightly got him sacked..

He's currently playing disjointed football and Bayern fans can't wait to see his back.

Stats may be good but he's currently not doing well chief.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 4:34pm On Feb 11
oliverano:

He's not doing well with the eye test. His last stint at Chelsea was not good enough and rightly got him sacked..

He's currently playing disjointed football and Bayern fans can't wait to see his back.

Stats may be good but he's currently not doing well chief.

Fair enough since I dont religiously follow them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 4:35pm On Feb 11
oliverano:

May be it's just me but what I can deduce from your write up is that you're just slightly echoing what afrodk said. He used to rate him(Tuchel) but not anymore. Playing with fear as a top coach is a sackable offense.

Tuchel is currently inept and like those before him, will be sacked if results don't improve!
The only reason why tuchel is looking worst Is because Bayern Leverkusen are having an incredible season. Tuchel Bayern are currently at 50points after 21games with a worst team.

Pep at Bayern after 21matches 2013/2014 with a treble winning team: 59points

2014/2015 season after 21games: 52points

2015/2016 season: 56points.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 4:40pm On Feb 11
Kimbeast:

The only reason why tuchel is looking worst Is because Bayern Leverkusen are having an incredible season. Tuchel Bayern are currently at 50points after 21games with a worst team.

True this.

Which is why I think its unsustainable, they're due a bad patch sooner than later, then all the media circus, it's only a matter of time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 4:44pm On Feb 11
Kimbeast:

Two truths can coexist.

Neverkusen are having a great season, yes.

Tuchel's Bayern can replicate that and have a similar season. Their squad is far better than that of Neverkusen no?

Meanwhile, I don't think there's a need to bring team Pep here. Imagine Pep being 5 points behind in a league you call Bayernliga.

Kovak was having an abysmal season, Flick took over and delivered the treble. The coach is the "P"

Although Tuchel may improve and eventually win the league because I don't trust Neverkusen but for now, I mean right now, the problem of FC Bayern Munchen is the ineptitude of TooKle!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:44pm On Feb 11
raumdeuter:

Anyone can win a single game
Emery beat Klopp in Yuropa final

When it mattered most in club football, Ucl final, Tuchel beat Fraudiola.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 4:46pm On Feb 11
Arsenal sha lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 5:09pm On Feb 11
Them say Rice na English hype, now see wetin we miss for slow motion player

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 6:05pm On Feb 11
grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:30pm On Feb 11
Trevor012:
See as your Fellow shekpites dey cast una club legend 😂😂

E don tay wey many of us don see hazard for who him be ,good player ,but not who Chelsea fans portray him to be
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:32pm On Feb 11
“One more win and we’ll be 3 points behind Man United” is now 10 points behind Man United grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:44pm On Feb 11
Leyqute:
“One more win and we’ll be 3 points behind Man United” is now 10 points behind Man United grin grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Incognito9: 8:11pm On Feb 11
Chukwueze start

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 8:12pm On Feb 11
Leyqute:
Is God not wonderful grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:14pm On Feb 11
Incognito9:
Chukwueze start

I for prefer Simon starting cos e be like he works harder than Chukwueze
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Incognito9: 8:16pm On Feb 11
raumdeuter:

I for prefer Simon starting cos e be like he works harder than Chukwueze

Me too, I prefer Simon.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:25pm On Feb 11
I just hope for once Zaidu will make himself useful on the attacking front. 🤷‍♂️

(1) (2) (3) ... (18746) (18747) (18748) (18749) (18750) (18751) (18752) ... (19619) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ucsquare(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.