Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,261 members, 7,928,864 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 12:23 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18793) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11103089 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18790) (18791) (18792) (18793) (18794) (18795) (18796) ... (19814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:42pm On Feb 22
BlueMann:
I've run out of superlatives for Lord Hensben. One day we go do compilation
Osimhen doesn't press without the ball might be the worst take he's ever had and this is SAYING SOMETHING.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:50pm On Feb 22
BlueMann:
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:51pm On Feb 22
Unlimited22:

Osimhen doesn't press without the ball might be the worst take he's ever had and this is SAYING SOMETHING.

Had to take off my shades and put on my glasses to make sure I was seeing it right cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:09pm On Feb 22
oliverano:

Maldini agrees with you lol...

Wetin ac Milan expect chukwueze to do ,na Wetin pulisic come Dey do

I hope he comes good soon sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 3:09pm On Feb 22
BlueMann:
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:11pm On Feb 22
popizaino:
We are all over the Internet space boosting to everyone of how mighty we are but we can't even go for a tournament we qualified for due to lack of funds.

Giant isonu !

I remember the Brazil Olympic where mikel Obi spent from his pocket for the team ,a player doing the job of the nff
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:11pm On Feb 22
afrodoc2:

Bayer Leverkusen are not Bavarian.

OK....thanks

I thought they are.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick9(m): 4:11pm On Feb 22
hensben:
Where is his player of the tournament in all of this. Messi won it all, from junior to senior level.
Asamoah Gyan is a better World Cup player than Ronaldo...
Ronaldo wouldn't even make Top60 Greatest world cup players.
It shows how poor he's been at the grand stage.
No player of the tournament in any International competitions he's been in.
Goals against Lithuania and Liechtenstein won't wash such a poor showing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:24pm On Feb 22
kendrick9:
Asamoah Gyan is a better World Cup player than Ronaldo...
Ronaldo wouldn't even make Top60 Greatest world cup players.
It shows how poor he's been at the grand stage.
No player of the tournament in any International competitions he's been in.
Goals against Lithuania and Liechtenstein won't wash such a poor showing
withdrawal stage from kpoli don dey make you type nonsense 👀

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:28pm On Feb 22
andrewbaba44:

I remember the Brazil Olympic where mikel Obi spent from his pocket for the team ,a player doing the job of the nff

Naija for you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:34pm On Feb 22
raumdeuter:

When you roll with airmark you start rivaling hensben for nonsense takes

It is not out of place for African to think bayern leverkusen is also Bavarian. It is an innocent mistake and i don't feel ashamed about it.

You have made mistakes here, and no one assumed you would roll with any names.

Woe betide your oversabi self to make mistake here or say what's not.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:38pm On Feb 22
Todd Boehly is flying from USA to watch Chelsea in the cup final. He was last seen at a game in January. (@MailSport)

after spending a 1bn he deserves the least silverware,make our boys no disappoint on sun,we need European competition
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:52pm On Feb 22
popizaino:

It is not out of place for African to think bayern leverkusen is also Bavarian. It is an innocent mistake and i don't feel ashamed about it.

Raumdeuter didn't know that 'Big chance' is different from 'half chance' in football, until i educated him. Many things he learnt from me, but he would never thank me. grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick9(m): 6:26pm On Feb 22
Ballzproblem2:
withdrawal stage from kpoli don dey make you type nonsense 👀
I was being generous with 60.
Do you know how many great players teams like Germany(formerly West Germany), Italy, Brazil, France, have produced who shone at the WC?
Ronaldo is a nonentity at the world cup. Facts
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:27pm On Feb 22
popizaino:

Why will Bayer Leverkusen be Bavarian? What is Bavarian sef?

Ignorance is something to be ashamed of especially when you are trending in the direction or airmark and hensben

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:27pm On Feb 22
airmark:

Rumdeuter didn't know that 'Big chance' is different from 'half chance' in football, until i educated him. Many things he learnt from me, but he would never thank me. grin

Hensben that learned so much from you is the number 1 joke on this forum and has consistently beaten you and popi to the title

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 6:38pm On Feb 22
hensben:
Where is his player of the tournament in all of this. Messi won it all, from junior to senior level.
Player of the tournament won by voting. Na only award by voting pessi dey win. Tinubu of football grin. Ronaldo has two golden boots with Portugal. Show me your fraud golden boot award. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 6:53pm On Feb 22
Kroos returns back to the national team. At least pkasso Kimmich wont be stinking up the midfield for Germany this Euros.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:20pm On Feb 22
raumdeuter:

Why will Bayer Leverkusen be Bavarian? What is Bavarian sef?

Ignorance is something to be ashamed of especially when you are trending in the direction or airmark and hensben

Oga Ade,come down from your high horse as you don't know everything.

Calling Leverkusen Bavarian is ignorance i will not be ashamed of. If you want to make a mountain of this instead of doing the right thing like afro.doc did then you have my permission.

But i watch what you say here henceforth.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:28pm On Feb 22
BlueMann:

Hensben is the GOAT
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:32pm On Feb 22
popizaino:

Accept correction bro. That's like calling Enyimba "the Yoruba team"

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:45pm On Feb 22
raumdeuter:

Hensben that learned so much from you is the number 1 joke on this forum and has consistently beaten you and popi to the title

I am sure Hensben understands the difference between a big chance and half chance, in football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 7:46pm On Feb 22
popizaino:

Oga Ade,come down from your high horse as you don't know everything.

Calling Leverkusen Bavarian is ignorance i will not be ashamed of. If you want to make a mountain of this instead of doing the right thing like afro.doc did then you have my permission.

But i watch what you say here henceforth.

Maybe the Bayern in both teams confused you. But raumdeuter is harsh grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:47pm On Feb 22
swiz123:

Maybe the Bayern in both teams confused you. But raumdeuter is harsh grin

There is no "Bayern" in Leverkusen. HensSwiz!

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 7:48pm On Feb 22
airmark:

I am sure Hensben understands the difference between a big chance and half chance, in football.

The same Hensben that wants Osimhen to press with the ball grin grin grin.

Una dey crase for here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 7:49pm On Feb 22
Ibime:

There is no "Bayern" in Leverkusen. HensSwiz!

grin grin Always read Bayer as Bayern.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:52pm On Feb 22
By the way Popizaino is still correct. Shame on Raumdeuter, Afrodoc2 and ITK formers

By twist of fate. popizaino carries the day

Bayer is the Pharmaceutical company whose employees formed Bayer Leverkusen

Bayer means Bavarian in German

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:52pm On Feb 22
swiz123:

The same Hensben that wants Osimhen to press with the ball grin grin grin.

Una dey crase for here.

It's possible for you to know how to drive a car and not know how to ride a bicycle and vice versa.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:55pm On Feb 22
swiz123:

grin grin Always read Bayer as Bayern.

You are still correct. Bayern and Bayern are variants of the same word, just like John and Johan or Muhammad and Mohamed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:58pm On Feb 22
Ibime:

Accept correction bro. That's like calling Enyimba "the Yoruba team"

I am not sure i argued otherwise. I accepted which i always do. And i am sure you wouldn't make a mountain out of it if you saw thr mistake first like raumdeuter is trying to do.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:00pm On Feb 22
popizaino:

I am not sure i argued otherwise. I accepted which i always do. And i am sure you wouldn't make a mountain out of it if you saw thr mistake first.

You are still correct in a roundabout way, so pepper them back
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 8:02pm On Feb 22
popizaino:

I am not sure i argued otherwise. I accepted which i always do. And i am sure you wouldn't make a mountain out of it if you saw thr mistake first like raumdeuter is trying to do.
Why u won chop L by all means?...when Dem don give you ammunition

(1) (2) (3) ... (18790) (18791) (18792) (18793) (18794) (18795) (18796) ... (19814) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: UncleHaba22 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.