Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,350 members, 7,888,119 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:50 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18849) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10862961 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18846) (18847) (18848) (18849) (18850) (18851) (18852) ... (19619) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:54pm On Mar 10
limcar:
upon all the money they spent. Whodeyhause you should be ashame of yourself

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Caicedobets(m): 11:14pm On Mar 10
andrewbaba44:

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
you can't shame the shameless
No Chelsea fan takes trolling to heart anymore
We even troll our team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amigoss: 11:16pm On Mar 10
Incognito9:

Not penalty

Yeah,I agree with you

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:43pm On Mar 10
Pochettino: โ€œThe fans arenโ€™t going to love another coach any more (than me), itโ€™s a new project and people need to understandโ€ (@standardsport) #CFC

yeah he gone
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:35am On Mar 11
raumdeuter:

It used to be
Mourinho was better than Pep
Poch was better than Pep
Conte was better than Pep
Espirito was better than Pep
Now it's Klopp that is better than Pep
By next season we will find out the next better than Pep

No be today.

airmark:
Klopp >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fraudiola
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:41am On Mar 11
AdisaOwala:

This your unnecessary bad belle/inability to give honest assessment na im still be your Achilles heels for here...

I dare you to bring forth any rating from a reputable site that saw it differently...

VVD had already dealt with Raumdeuter in Munich that year.

Chelsea had all the chance to bring him to Stamford bridge, just like in the case of Declan Rice, we let him went to our rival.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:24am On Mar 11
airmark:

Fraudiola definitely was an apprentice to Nuno Espirito too. grin

What happened to this Espirito
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:32am On Mar 11
Amigoss:

Yeah,I agree with you
Have some shame you said other clubs complained about var, pgmol when your club is the chief var benefactor
But you didn't complain when Tierney allowed you score against forest
E no favour Una now we they hear this and that
It's livarpool for a reason
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 5:40am On Mar 11
Godx:
Disgraceful performance from Haaland, Rodri and Alvarez.
Nah. Rodri played well. He could not overcommit after the yellow card.

Alvarez was largely poor and caused Rodri's yellow when he lost the ball and Rodri had to foul to stop LFCs counter.

Rodri has been playing his and Gundo's role all in one. I don't know when Pep will quit this Alvarez experiment. I know he works hard and has a striker's instinct to arrive in the box but he is not great in possession. Loses the ball with his first touch and gets breezed by in midfield when defending.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:44am On Mar 11
Caicedobets:
you can't shame the shameless
No Chelsea fan takes trolling to heart anymore
We even troll our team

Trolling na fun ,nothing serious jare
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 7:05am On Mar 11
To watch Chelsea match these days, no be something I dey always look forward to. Boli don do us strong thing.

Another L loading today? Hopefully not.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amigoss: 7:08am On Mar 11
iamoyindamola:

Have some shame you said other clubs complained about var, pgmol when your club is the chief var benefactor
But you didn't complain when Tierney allowed you score against forest
E no favour Una now we they hear this and that
It's livarpool for a reason

Lmao,where have I complained cheesy....I just agreed with incognito na....Tierney allowed us score,dfkm...do you even know extra time rules? Is the fa,pgmol the reason you've not won European trophies too?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:18am On Mar 11
Amigoss:

Lmao,where have I complained cheesy....I just agreed with incognito2....Tierney allowed us score,dfkm...do you even know extra time rules? Is the fa,pgmol the reason you've not won European trophies too?

Ur coach literally called for ur game against Tottenham to be replayed simply cos a decision didn't go his way. Yet u wan dey troll other teams for complaining about refs and VAR decisions.

Lmao .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:20am On Mar 11
Amigoss:

Lmao,where have I complained cheesy....I just agreed with incognito2....Tierney allowed us score,dfkm...do you even know extra time rules? Is the fa,pgmol the reason you've not won European trophies too?
You go explain tire
Post the picture everywhere so that they will award livarpool the 3 points ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Add Brentford too we played till 98 minutes and the additional time was 7 minutes
Oniyeye
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:22am On Mar 11
BlueRayDick:

Ur coach literally called for ur game against Tottenham to be replayed simply cos a decision didn't go his way. Yet u wan dey troll other teams for complaining about refs and VAR decisions.

Lmao .
Don't mind him
Kettle calling pot black
No be livarpool again, look at him posting picture but he's not complaining ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:24am On Mar 11
iamoyindamola:

Don't mind him
Kettle calling pot black
No be livarpool again, look at him posting picture but he's not complaining ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Club wey be say their coach dey always jump around like Kangaroo for everytime the coach feels a decision doesn't go their way . Our coach dey learn work for where he dey
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amigoss: 7:28am On Mar 11
BlueRayDick:

Lmao .

Lol,na sarcasm....Your coach said the refs were doing well when asked about the Liverpool spurs game until decisions didnt start going his way....Moreover your club sent a letter headed paper to the fa complaining about tackles on saka,first of its kind..mo gbo ri grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:29am On Mar 11
BlueRayDick:

Club wey be say their coach dey always jump around like Kangaroo for everytime the coach feels a decision doesn't go their way . Our coach dey learn work for where he dey
But na our coach they misbehave.
I have a feeling arteta intentionally celebrated like that to give klopp a taste of his own medicine when trossard scored that ball
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:34am On Mar 11
Amigoss:

Lol,na sarcasm....Your coach said the refs were doing well when asked about the Liverpool spurs game until decisions didnt start going his way....Moreover your club sent a letter headed paper to the fa complaining about tackles on saka,first of its kind..mo gbo ri grin

But u've heard a top class coach requesting for a replay over a disallowed goal before abi? Dey play grin

My coach and club dey learn from una.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:40am On Mar 11
BlueRayDick:

But u've heard a top class coach requesting for a replay over a disallowed goal before abi? Dey play grin

My coach and club dey learn from una.
He say na sarcasm you have to believe him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:42am On Mar 11
iamoyindamola:

He say na sarcasm you have to believe him

grin grin

Sarcasm kor, Saka Saula ni
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:58am On Mar 11
BlueRayDick:

grin grin

Sarcasm kor, Saka Saula ni
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amigoss: 8:24am On Mar 11
iamoyindamola:

You go explain tire
Post the picture everywhere so that they will award livarpool the 3 points ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Add Brentford too we played till 98 minutes and the additional time was 7 minutes
Oniyeye

I am surprised you guys were not on with your slippery Anfield agenda,your players were more special than city that we only had to waterlog it only against you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:27am On Mar 11
Amigoss:

I am surprised you guys were not on with your slippery Anfield agenda,your players were more special than city that we only had to waterlog it only against you cheesy
The only thing that pain me is saka no injure klopp with the sliding tackle
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amigoss: 9:09am On Mar 11
iamoyindamola:

The only thing that pain me is saka no injure klopp with the sliding tackle

Like how e injure tsimikas and how partey deliberately injured Diaz when he was in the form of his life but Una dey write letter because of ordinary tackles grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:17am On Mar 11
Amigoss:

Like how e injure tsimikas and how partey deliberately injured Diaz when he was in the form of his life but Una dey write letter because of ordinary tackles grin
All these na story
As we write letter na so your coach they cry say he want rematch against spud
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:34pm On Mar 11
๐Ÿšจ BREAKING: Chelsea's Negotiations with the Jordan Brand have been suspended until the end of the season.

(@Lu_Class_) #CFC

pochettino you do this one
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick93(m): 5:48pm On Mar 11
airmark:

VVD had already dealt with Raumdeuter in Munich that year.

Chelsea had all the chance to bring him to Stamford bridge, just like in the case of Declan Rice, we let him went to our rival.
VVD has put Ramdeuter to shame this season and beyond grin grin
No more updates from him cheesy
Meanwhile Boathand is getting disgraced in Italy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:01pm On Mar 11
kendrick93:
VVD has put Ramdeuter to shame this season and beyond grin grin
No more updates from him cheesy
Meanwhile Boathand is getting disgraced in Italy

Boateng by age 25 already won the world cup and treble. When will VVD do the same and show his trophies. He is already way over 30 and cannot achieve what Boateng achieved by 25yrs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:36pm On Mar 11
Both are proofs that chelsea is the problem

I hope Victor osimhen stay away from this cursed club

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AdisaOwala: 7:28pm On Mar 11
raumdeuter:

Boateng by age 25 already won the world cup and treble. When will VVD do the same and show his trophies He is already way over 30 and cannot achieve what Boateng achieved by 25yrs

See VVD saying "ntorr" to you after bossing a CL final tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 8:15pm On Mar 11
andrewbaba44:
Both are proofs that chelsea is the problem

I hope Victor osimhen stay away from this cursed club

I hope Auba is ok. This his skinniness is looking somehow abi na my eyes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18846) (18847) (18848) (18849) (18850) (18851) (18852) ... (19619) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: omotola90(m), CentiLion(m), timbros(m), superfelix, youngZee23 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.