Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,227 members, 7,925,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 12:22 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18886) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11082610 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18883) (18884) (18885) (18886) (18887) (18888) (18889) ... (19800) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:45am On Mar 21
airmark:

Na them Timbros be that. They don't even know how to analyze data.

Let's see the full data of chances missed in EPL, not just in Chelsea. Mr. Data himself.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:45am On Mar 21
timbros:

Check the table below and tell me the reason Chelsea with almighty 47 goals scored are 11th position but Man United with just 39 goals scored, are in 6th position?

You should stop disgracing yourself.

N.B: While in there, throw in Newcastle with a whooping 59 goals at 10th position. Why are they there while Man Utd with paltry 39 goals are way above them?

Answer my Torino question before I answer yours.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:46am On Mar 21
airmark:

Answer my Torino question before I answer yours.

Your answer could be found in my Man Utd question.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:46am On Mar 21
timbros:

I'm not surprised that you use expected to make an arguement, ignoring the reality on ground.

How low can you go airmark?

Obviously, you don't even understand what that stat represents. Shame.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 10:46am On Mar 21
Sportsweb:
Cry today, cry tomorrow.

This Chelsea team needs to fix attack before defence. Pochetino or any other coach can come in and decides to play community defence next season . But you see that attack, he need capable hands.

Don't Bother quoting me, am not Airmark and co that does legnthy arguments for years

Tuchel won UCL because our attackers where all world class. Or has anyone here forgotten why we won UCL?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:48am On Mar 21
airmark:

Na them Timbros be that. They don't even know how to analyze data.

It is safe to say that Jackson is a better striker than Haaland, Nunez and Watkins, no?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:48am On Mar 21
Sportsweb:
Cry today, cry tomorrow.

This Chelsea team needs to fix attack before defence. Pochetino or any other coach can come in and decides to play community defence next season . But you see that attack, he need capable hands.

Don't Bother quoting me, am not Airmark and co that does legnthy arguments for years

I thought Timbros said only me, Popizaino and Mikel believed attack is our major problem.

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:50am On Mar 21
airmark:

Obviously, you don't even understand what that stat represents. Shame.

Explain to me what expected goals mean. Then let's compare it to actual goals scored and see which is more important in football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:51am On Mar 21
swiz123:

Tuchel won UCL because our attackers where all world class. Or has anyone here forgotten why we won UCL?

Why are you quoting that guy? No dey fall hand abeg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 10:53am On Mar 21
timbros:

Why are you quoting that guy? No dey fall hand abeg.

Nigga is really slow o

His guys here can't even tell him privately to sit this one out.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:58am On Mar 21
swiz123:

Nigga is really slow o

His guys here can't even tell him privately to sit this one out.

I know the kind of people I engage here.

Na people like him mentor airmark I dey like spank for here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:01am On Mar 21
Airmark who do you this thing? I thought you are a data analyst...

Na so you dey analyse your own data?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 11:02am On Mar 21
swiz123:

Read the post again.

If.yoj like cry from now till next season, Chelsea need sharper attackers to excel. Sterling, Jackson and Co can't do the job. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:12am On Mar 21
timbros:

No be only swift grin grin

Oga, our defence is very very okay.

Let's blame change in offside rule that has not even been implemented and may not be grin grin

This amala is being turned with pneumatic drill

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:15am On Mar 21
timbros:

Explain to me what expected goals mean. Then let's compare it to actual goals scored and see which is more important in football.

Obviously, your football knowledge is zero compared to Mikel's.

You said Mikel was wrong, and I showed you that stat to disgrace you. Now, you want me to educate you on what you should have humbly applied for. Shame.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:17am On Mar 21
timbros:

Your answer could be found in my Man Utd question.

Quote your answer, nothing concerns me with Man UTD.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:23am On Mar 21
Sportsweb:
Read the post again.

If.yoj like cry from now till next season, Chelsea need sharper attackers to excel. Sterling, Jackson and Co can't do the job. Thank you

Who will Sterling and Jackson, bench in the attacks of Man city, Liverpool, Arsenal and Aston Villa? grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:37am On Mar 21
Ibime:

Let's blame change in offside rule that has not even been implemented and may not be grin grin

grin grin grin

See the speed he use discard Disasi grin grin

Airmark won't admit it, but he knows our defence is shambles right now grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:40am On Mar 21
airmark:

Obviously, your football knowledge is zero compared to Mikel's.

You said Mikel was wrong, and I showed you that stat to disgrace you. Now, you want me to educate you on what you should have humbly applied for. Shame.

Was I wrong in any of those things I said you should tell Mikel? Did Liverpool not win us in multiple finals without scoring a single goal? Did VVD not score twice from set piece? Was it attackers fault? Can't we win Liverpool without attackers scoring? Was goals really a guarantee with Victor?

Once again, which is more important, expected goals or actual goals?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:41am On Mar 21
airmark:

Quote your answer, nothing concerns me with Man UTD.

What concerns me with Torino?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:42am On Mar 21
airmark:

Who will Sterling and Jackson, bench in the attacks of Man city, Liverpool, Arsenal and Aston Villa? grin

Jackson and Sterling must be better than Haaland because Haaland missed more big chances than both of them put together grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 11:43am On Mar 21
Ibime:

Please check your DM
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:26pm On Mar 21
larride:

Please check your DM

I have. I no get that Kain connection for Lag
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 12:59pm On Mar 21
Ibime:

I have. I no get that Kain connection for Lag

Not necessarily Lagos sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:53pm On Mar 21
timbros:

What concerns me with Torino?

Goals conceded.

Torino should be above Milan as their defence strong die. grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:54pm On Mar 21
timbros:

Jackson and Sterling must be better than Haaland because Haaland missed more big chances than both of them put together grin grin grin

You are embarrassing yourself. Who has more goals in the Epl between the two?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:57pm On Mar 21
timbros:

grin grin grin

See the speed he use discard Disasi grin grin

Airmark won't admit it, but he knows our defence is shambles right now grin

Does attack being our major problem, mean we have no minor problems? You be olodo ni? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by everton4life(m): 2:12pm On Mar 21
Omo, this airhead dumb tru tru grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:30pm On Mar 21
timbros:

Check the table below and tell me the reason Chelsea with almighty 47 goals scored are 11th position but Man United with just 39 goals scored, are in 6th position?

You should stop disgracing yourself.

N.B: While in there, throw in Newcastle with a whooping 59 goals at 10th position. Why are they there while Man Utd with paltry 39 goals are way above them?
man u , 39 goals scored 39 conceded

Chelsea 45 scored, 43 conceded. This two teams shaa grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:31pm On Mar 21
swiz123:

Chai! Who do you this thing?

If Chelsea scored 71, why stops us from conceding 69 goals?

If you had any sense, you shouldn't have brought this rebuttal here. Chelsea has scored more than half the goals Inter scored while we have conceded more than x3 of Inter conceded.

Show some shame
airmark is irredeemable
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:21pm On Mar 21
airmark:

Goals conceded.

Torino should be above Milan as their defence strong die. grin

Goals scored.

Chelsea and Newcastle should have been above Man Utd because their attack is better.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:22pm On Mar 21
airmark:

You are embarrassing yourself. Who has more goals in the Epl between the two?

Stop embarrassing yourself. Stick to the topic: big chances missed.

Jackson must be better because he missed lesser big chances compared to Haaland.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18883) (18884) (18885) (18886) (18887) (18888) (18889) ... (19800) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Caicedobets(m), DammyOlu123(m), raumdeuter, Jamiuokolaa and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.