Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,579 members, 7,929,853 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 03:13 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18972) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11108793 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18969) (18970) (18971) (18972) (18973) (18974) (18975) ... (19816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 9:43pm On Apr 06
A40:
Shadow marking? When no be Noob Saibot dey for pitch grin

grin grin

Baba don play PS2 taya. That one wey Adriano go collect ball from GK overpower everybody go score.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:43pm On Apr 06
drisham:
Saka-14goals 5pks
Palmer-16 goals 6pks
Yet one is a penalty merchant ๐Ÿ˜‚
Agenda shaaa
Palmer has 8 penalty goals na.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:50pm On Apr 06
A40:
Shadow marking? When no be Noob Saibot dey for pitch grin

From shadow marking, we will see spiritual heading, ghost player, ogbanje tackle

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:50pm On Apr 06
raumdeuter:

Earthquake happen ni abi how much and how long are you going to be rebuilding. Same rebuilding we have been hearing since Lampfraud

Sha no let Declan Rice flog you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 9:51pm On Apr 06
Pulisic with his tenth league goal of the season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:51pm On Apr 06
airmark:

Sha no let Declan Rice flog you.

If Heidenheim can flog us if Rice and co cannot then shame on them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 9:53pm On Apr 06
raumdeuter:

I thought Airmark has cursed Rice?

So how can a cursed Rice flog Bayern?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:55pm On Apr 06
raumdeuter:

Nothing concerns you with local league. Ucl is what excites you and Bayern Munich.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:57pm On Apr 06
Sportsweb:
I thought Airmark has cursed Rice?

So how can a cursed Rice flog Bayern?

Why you wan burst speaker?

Whichever way it ends, it's a big L for Dayo after the tie.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:57pm On Apr 06
Sportsweb:
I thought Airmark has cursed Rice?So how can a cursed Rice flog Bayern?
Heidenheim division 2 players beat Bayern

Don't you get tired from being airmark secretary and fellating hard on him? Your knees will bruise o

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:58pm On Apr 06
airmark:
Nothing concerns you with local league. Ucl is what excites you and Bayern Munich.

Bayern is 16points behind in the league in April when was the last time that happened?

if Rice and co cannot beat that type of team then shame on him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:00pm On Apr 06
raumdeuter:

Bayern is 16points behind in the league in April when was the last time that happened?

Tuchel wasn't sacked because they want him to win UCL for Bayern as he did for Chelsea. Local league matches can go and die.

1 Ucl >>>>>>>>>>>>> 1 million local league titles.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:07pm On Apr 06
airmark:

Tuchel wasn't sacked because they want him to win UCL for Bayern as he did for Chelsea. Local league matches can go and die.

1 Ucl >>>>>>>>>>>>> 1 million local league titles.

Tuchel has already been sacked and his letter post dated. He is just another DiMatteo

If Rice and co cannot beat this Bayern then shame on them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 10:13pm On Apr 06
I can't believe, Messi's heir is wasting away at Brighton

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 10:14pm On Apr 06
raumdeuter:

Heidenheim division 2 players beat Bayern

Don't you get tired from being airmark secretary and fellating hard on him? Your knees will bruise o
So Bayern Munich is a shit club that any cursed player can now flog?

What of Manolas and Krychowiak and Belloti - can they flog this current Bayern?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:17pm On Apr 06
swiz123:

Tuchel will take the blame for losing but not when they lose to trash teams and not put up a fight at all.

PSG second eleven are currently losing but they are putting up a fight, creating different attacking opportunities. An organized dressing room is not difficult to see.

Interestingly, it was the same scenario of Chelsea players not putting up a fight when they were losing to trash teams under this same Tuchel and there is only one common factor between that Chelsea team and this present Bayern team. I don't think you need me to tell you who that person is.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:18pm On Apr 06
Man city conceded 2goals to lowly Crystal Palace but scored 4goals.

I just say make i update minister of porus defence.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:21pm On Apr 06
andrewbaba44:

Wetin do xavi ? If he failed to win the league last season he would have been chased out of Barca

Ose ooo Johan Laporta .

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:26pm On Apr 06
raumdeuter:

Actually Chelsea fans will be pointing to them as examples of what they need in their team. See how many players left Chelsea and their fortunes turned for better. Same way they claimed Rudiger was the beginning and end of their problems, today he dey Madrid balling

You criticized Toni Kross while he was in your team,today his fortune with real madrid is better than your team's history.

What does that make you?

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:29pm On Apr 06
popizaino:

Ose ooo Johan Laporta .

I am serious egbon
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:42pm On Apr 06
We don enter 9th o

I say make I update una

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:02pm On Apr 06
raumdeuter:

Actually Chelsea fans will be pointing to them as examples of what they need in their team. See how many players left Chelsea and their fortunes turned for better. Same way they claimed Rudiger was the beginning and end of their problems, today he dey Madrid balling
Lol, exactly.

Na Jorginho dem for even drool over pass sef grin

Yesterday Hens.ben told me it's Jorginho (and partey) that normally frees Rice to play his game and that that's what Caicedo lacks at Chelsea. I just do as if I no see am. cheesy

But then it struck me: So Jorginho dey free person? Same Jorginho they claimed you need to park the bus in order to cover him?

This life sha cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:04pm On Apr 06
Vischy:
[/b]

Jodera ,you're the most sensible arsenal fan l have seen in a long while.

Always spitting facts without sentiments.

Kudos ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Thank you boss cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:09pm On Apr 06
๐Ÿšจ BREAKING: Chelsea have sent people to watch 16 year old River Plate midfielder Franco Mastantuono.

(@FabrizioRomano) #CFC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 11:28pm On Apr 06
BlueMann:
We don enter 9th o

I say make I update una

Chai grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:30pm On Apr 06
popizaino:
Man city conceded 2goals to lowly Crystal Palace but scored 4goals.

I just say make i update minister of porus defence.

grin
Like one Scummy, Oasisx, mi o ni so nkankan.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:39pm On Apr 06
When you take Pointing to the next level.

Everybody deh point, nobody wan mark grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon: 11:47pm On Apr 06
Silentgroper:
have you ever heard of shadow marking

I know most of yโ€™all here didnโ€™t even play street football or made it to the amateur leagues.

Jodera is right, there is what is known as shadow marking in football. Itโ€™s a defensive strategy that involves a defender shadowing the ball to man mark or having a close eye on an opposition player in order to limit their threats.

Na normal street football parlance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:04am On Apr 07
Sportsweb:
So Bayern Munich is a shit club that any cursed player can now flog?

What of Manolas and Krychowiak and Belloti - can they flog this current Bayern?

They have to play in CL first
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:06am On Apr 07
popizaino:

You criticized Toni Kross while he was in your team,today his fortune with real madrid is better than your team's history.

What does that make you?

For one Toni Kroos we can point to Rudiger Jorginho Harvetz and others who will be playing CL quarter finals while Chelsea didn't play this season, won't play next season actually we don't know the next time Chelsea will play in CL again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:08am On Apr 07
Jodera:
When you take Pointing to the next level.

Everybody deh point, nobody wan mark grin cheesy grin

Is that not what VVD dey do? Will Gabriel Ramos Vidic Boateng be in that defence and be pointing at someone to do defending
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:22am On Apr 07
oliverano:

Okay, fair enough!

You can't underestimate what bragging rights a world cup gives to players who won it

Na why Ronaldo wan play till next world cup and Messi dey sleep like baby

See even Dybala wey hardly play dey get mouth because of borrow pose world cup

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18969) (18970) (18971) (18972) (18973) (18974) (18975) ... (19816) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AirBay, ennyjay72(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.