Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,823 members, 7,872,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:13 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10780616 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19162) (19163) (19164) (19165) (19166) (19167) (19168) ... (19487) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 6:15pm On May 05
Victor Boniface dey use dribbling dey Bully defenders grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 6:16pm On May 05
That's high boot na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:17pm On May 05
fredoooooo:

That Boniface yeye celebration sef reach make dem deduct from his salary
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:20pm On May 05
Boniface adds gloss to the scoreline from the spot.

Another day in the office for Neverlosen.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:20pm On May 05
raumdeuter:

That Boniface yeye celebration sef reach make dem deduct from his salary
I hate that celebration
He looks like a slowpoke when he's doing it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 6:21pm On May 05
andrewbaba44:

When last una even see me get mancity time ? Lmao

Many of you here suck Madrid dick for a living yet una no go let us hear word especially mumudeyhause

Make pep self do leave that club make I Dey pray for their downfall ,my prayers for Chelsea work so I don’t think mancity will be any different
People who posted nothing on Smellingham and Mbapaypal after they both had terrible games.

I even saw excuses about Jude not being himself because he was not feeling too well but Erling that was taken off for muscle injuries and then missed extra games does not get the same excuses. People just pile on him because he plays for Pep.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:25pm On May 05
Another big miss from Nunez to add to his collection.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Whizlight(m): 6:25pm On May 05
I think Nunez needs to barb his hair too

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:33pm On May 05
Android17:
People who posted nothing on Smellingham and Mbapaypal after they both had terrible games.

I even saw excuses about Jude not being himself because he was not feeling too well but Erling that was taken off for muscle injuries and then missed extra games does not get the same excuses. People just pile on him because he plays for Pep.

Leave the clowns Make dem Dey Mumu themselves
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:13pm On May 05
airmark:

Sterling should make way for these boys to develop.

@Jodera, is it time to dance?

Lmao, When party don dey end and dem want start closing prayer naim Madueke know say him Sabi awilo dance steps cheesy

I've seen this script before with Pepe. Flop almost throughout the season then turn prime Ronaldo 5 matches to go. Na so we go dey happy say next season him go too cook only to rinse and repeat.

My advice: Just chill till next season boss cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 7:13pm On May 05
70 league goals of the season with 3 more games to go. Just 7 more goals and this will be our 2nd highest tally since the 2014/2015 season but attack is our major problem.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 7:22pm On May 05
Whizlight:
Harvey Elliottttt ❣️
How exactly does he have so many starts for a big team like Liverpool yet he is still playing for England under 21 with zero senior appearance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 7:38pm On May 05
Kimbeast:
70 league goals of the season with 3 more games to go. Just 7 more goals and this will be our 2nd highest tally since the 2014/2015 season but attack is our major problem.

I'm not saying the attack is our problem, nor saying it isn't. But when you watch Chelsea matches without focusing on the stats, you can understand why some people claim that our attack is the issue. If we had a striker like prime Costa or Drogba, I'm very sure we wouldn't be in our current position. Also, don't forget that despite scoring 70 goals, we are seventh in the goal table because many teams play attacking football these days, making it easy to score a lot of goals

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SimpleGuy001: 8:04pm On May 05
Useless owners

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:21pm On May 05
fredoooooo:

Many Burndisleaguedown defenders are clowns.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 8:26pm On May 05
Leyqute:

His name is Popizaino now o
He who laughs last laughs best.
Popizaino will laugh last over his critics, mark this post.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:27pm On May 05
Jodera:

Lmao, When party don dey end and dem want start closing prayer naim Madueke know say him Sabi awilo dance steps cheesy

I've seen this script before with Pepe. Flop almost throughout the season then turn prime Ronaldo 5 matches to go. Na so we go dey happy say next season him go too cook only to rinse and repeat.

My advice: Just chill till next season boss cheesy

I told him to shame you before the season ends and he has done that to you and Raumdeuter. grin Both of you are nowhere to be found with your, 'anything Airmark hypes turns bad' mantra.

Once Egbon adugbo, Sterling leaves, he will get needed game time to develop faster. Boom.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:36pm On May 05
airmark:

Many Burndisleaguedown defenders are clowns.

Shey the ones Dortmund played vs Newcastle and flogged home and away
Or the ones Bayern faced vs Man Utd and Arsenal and flogged
Or the ones Leverkusen faced vs West Ham and disgraced

No wonder EPL cant even finish top 2 league this season

Farmers league

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:38pm On May 05
airmark:

I told him to shame you before the season ends and he has done that to you and Rumdeuter. grin Both of you are nowhere to be found with your, 'anything Airmark hypes turns bad' mantra.

Once Egbon adugbo, Sterling leaves, he will get needed game time to develop faster. Boom.

Is Madueke doing well abi there is another thing doing well means?

Na so Krychokewack Wanyama Manolas, Coquelin do
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:43pm On May 05
🚨🔵 EXCL: green light just arrived for former Brighton Head of Recruitment Sam Jewell to start new job at Chelsea.

Jewell was on gardening leave but it’s all agreed now to start work for summer window.

He’ll have senior role as part of multi-club project to select new players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:43pm On May 05
Unlimited22:

Make them kill Bristol City today.

6-0 and above please

You asked, they delivered.

Full time: 8-0

The GD deficit is completely wiped out, and we now have 1 more than Citeh.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:44pm On May 05
raumdeuter:

Is Madueke doing well abi there is another thing doing well means?

Na so Krychokewack Wanyama Manolas, Coquelin do

No, na borehole.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:47pm On May 05
airmark:

No, na borehole.

The direction his career is going looks like the direction of a borehole
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:49pm On May 05
raumdeuter:

The direction his career is going looks like the direction of a borehole

Borehole gets you water from deep down, out. He was down before, now he is out flowing in your faces.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by toluxe0075: 8:51pm On May 05
Omo, Chelsea ladies has fully capitalise on Manchester City ladies loss to Arsenal today. 8-0 victory over Bristol city shows how much they want to win the league.

They made sure they got enough goals to get ahead Manchester City ladies on goal difference. Dem no pity Bristol city at all.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SimpleGuy001: 8:54pm On May 05
toluxe0075:
Omo, Chelsea ladies has fully capitalise on Manchester City ladies loss to Arsenal today. 8-0 victory over Bristol city shows how much they want to win the league.

They made sure they got enough goals to get ahead Manchester City ladies on goal difference. Dem no pity Bristol city at all.

So if they win against tot ladies, they win league?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:09pm On May 05
airmark:

Borehole gets you water from deep down, out. He was down before, now he is out flowing in your faces.

His career has been going down and down like a borehole
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:17pm On May 05
raumdeuter:

His career has been going down and down like a borehole

From PSV to Chelsea, is not going down.

Boathand is the one whose career has not only gone down but now in the deepest part of the dungeon. From Bayern to Lyon to Salernitana to street football in Kumasi. grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:17pm On May 05
BlueMann:

You asked, they delivered.

Full time: 8-0

The GD deficit is completely wiped out, and we now have 1 more than Citeh.
Just need a 2-0 or 3-0 vs Spurs in midweek.

Bunny is injured. They won't beat Aston villa by more than 4-0.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:18pm On May 05
SimpleGuy001:

No.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by toluxe0075: 9:40pm On May 05
SimpleGuy001:

No o. They still have to beat Manchester United too and hope to keep scoring more goals without conceding. They also need to hope that Manchester City won’t wallop Aston Villa on the final day.

The point is, Chelsea thought the league was lost until Manchester City lost to Arsenal today. Chelsea still has a game at hand and are currently 3 points behind City.

If Chelsea wins the outstanding game, goal difference might be the decider on the final day. So Chelsea did themselves solid by making sure to get ahead city on goal difference through today’s massive win.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Whizlight(m): 9:47pm On May 05
Kimbeast:

How exactly does he have so many starts for a big team like Liverpool yet he is still playing for England under 21 with zero senior appearance.
South gate prefers Henderson

(1) (2) (3) ... (19162) (19163) (19164) (19165) (19166) (19167) (19168) ... (19487) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jamiuokolla, Ijustwantto, MrJaay(m), enigma0, andrewbaba44, fredoooooo, a4turitoroman, YoungB1a(m), humblesteve(m), Trevor012(m) and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.