Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,047 members, 7,925,302 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 01:23 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11078480 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19243) (19244) (19245) (19246) (19247) (19248) (19249) ... (19797) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:50pm On May 18
forgiveness:

Make dem kuku leave Poch, abeg.
what if I told you Ipswich town was playing league one 2 seasons ago and McKenna took them not just to 2nd place and championship but now again 2nd place and promotion to EPL. With high win rate with that team.

This is a low key xabi Alonso here

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 7:53pm On May 18
BlueAngel444:
what if I told you Ipswich town was playing league one 2 seasons ago and McKenna took them not just to 2nd place and championship but now again 2nd place and promotion to EPL. With high win rate with that team.

Till he comes to chelsea and becomes a poor man's Avram Grant.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 7:53pm On May 18
BlueAngel444:

2nd place not good enough. If you say 1st in both seasons then we can be on the same page.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:01pm On May 18
Jodera:

Lol... I swearrr.

Just shine for 3 months and you'll be dubbed world class cheesy cheesy

Which other player did i call Worldclass aside from Bukayo Saka who is actually is one?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 8:09pm On May 18
Ijustwantto:
Remaining ucl and bundlesliga for him. Which is unlikely. Oh harry!! cheesy
Luckily for him, a serious may join and at least help him win DFK Pokal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 8:12pm On May 18
BlueAngel444:

You're a clown grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:15pm On May 18
forgiveness:

2nd place not good enough. If you say 1st in both seasons then we can be on the same page.
even with winning eleven you can't use Ipswich town and finish top four oga
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:18pm On May 18
zeusis:

Till he comes to chelsea and becomes a poor man's Avram Grant.
calma
Both ain't similar in anyway
And McKenna may join in 2025 when Poch's contract expires, except Poch wins a trophy and finishes with very high points next season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 8:23pm On May 18
BlueAngel444:
calma
Both ain't similar in anyway
And McKenna may join in 2025 when Poch's contract expires, except Poch wins a trophy and finishes with very high points next season
We want to go back to our glory days and you are recommending championship level managers for us. We should be going after top managers like flick, klopp, inzaghi e.t.c

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:34pm On May 18
airmark:
Let's see Alonso next season before we say he is better than that cheat, Fraudiola.

@Raumdeuter, what do you think about the 115 charges hanging on Man city and Fraudiola's neck?

Alonso is already better than guardiola if he does well next season ?

Interesting

I respect your hate
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 8:56pm On May 18
How to watch Usyk vs Fury anyone?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:58pm On May 18
timbros:

Haba!

Why the exodus? Kirby na my girl o
Lol be like na only me and BlueMann dey follow this team.

Most of these have lost their legs and aren't getting much game time. We've done well with recruitment in attack and promoting academy players like Agnes Beever-Jones and Lauren James (after her return From Manyoo), and getting Nathalie Bjorn from Everton in January was crucial too. But our other CBs need some work and our central/defensive midfield options bar Erin Cuthbert.... Omo

We need fresh blood especially at CB And DM.
At least one good signing each. E pain me say Leña Oberdorf decide to go Bayern.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:59pm On May 18
forgiveness:

Oliseh seems a better player than Madueke.
Seems as how? They're not in the same stratosphere sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:37pm On May 18
🚨 Estevao will NOT go out on loan in 2025, he will immediately be considered first team player. Chelsea believe he is super special 👏

(@FabrizioRomano)

estavao will not go on loan despite no pl experience but you will review Hutchinson that has already done loan if he's ready for first team lol

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by enigma0: 9:47pm On May 18
Unlimited22:

But our other CBs need some work and our central/defensive midfield options bar Erin Cuthbert...
At least one good signing each. E pain me say Leña Oberdorf decide to go Bayern.
You nailed it, the attack is a force to reckon with, formidable despite kerr's injury, the intro of beever-jones was perfect as she blended in smoothly. The midfield need a lot of works and a cb for m.bright
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:51pm On May 18
Unlimited22:

Lol be like na only me and BlueMann dey follow this team.

Most of these have lost their legs and aren't getting much game time. We've done well with recruitment in attack and promoting academy players like Agnes Beever-Jones and Lauren James (after her return From Manyoo), and getting Nathalie Bjorn from Everton in January was crucial too. But our other CBs need some work and our central/defensive midfield options bar Erin Cuthbert.... Omo

We've made some stellar recruitment. Catarina Macario has hardly played due to injury, but when she has, she's shown us just what to expect. Mayra Ramirez showed why she's the most expensive player in the world today. JRK, Ashley Lawrence etc have been hit signings as well. I like how these new ladies have slowly but surely made the team their own, before these vets take their leave. The transition has been smooth. Even in goal, it has been Hannah Hampton and the love of my life that have been in between the sticks most of the time.

We do need to make signings in those areas u highlighted tho
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 10:07pm On May 18
Ballzproblem2:
🚨 Estevao will NOT go out on loan in 2025, he will immediately be considered first team player. Chelsea believe he is super special 👏

(@FabrizioRomano)

estavao will not go on loan despite no pl experience but you will review Hutchinson that has already done loan if he's ready for first team lol
Cheap talks..naso Dem talk about Andrey Fofana
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:08pm On May 18
Sportsweb:
Cheap talks..naso Dem talk about Andrey Fofana
he will learn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:09pm On May 18
🚨Estêvão Willian’s Chelsea contract will initially be until June 2032.

[via @FabrizioRomano]

🚨 Chelsea’s mission in South America is not over. Club scouts will be watching Argentine players during this Copa America. Estevao add ons include personal achievements like Balon D’or and team achievements.

🔗 Max on twitter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 10:15pm On May 18
Unlimited22:

Seems as how? They're not in the same stratosphere sef

I was polite.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:41pm On May 18
raumdeuter:

The same way I felt about all the charges against Chelsea like the one that got you a transfer ban

115 charges should get Man City relegated and all trophies won, withdrawn. In support?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 10:43pm On May 18
BlueMann:

Amazing stuff. City are still just 1-0 up so we're well ahead on goals difference. The flurry of goals these past two games have seemingly won us the title.

Wow can't believe we actually won the title. I thought we were done after that loss to Liverpool didn't know city still had to play Arsenal.

Nice bow out for Hayes, Bright and co. Such a shame about the UCL semis. Hopefully the new blood keeps the flag flying higher next season. We must win that UCL.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:46pm On May 18
BlueMann:

We've made some stellar recruitment. Catarina Macario has hardly played due to injury, but when she has, she's shown us just what to expect. Mayra Ramirez showed why she's the most expensive player in the world today. JRK, Ashley Lawrence etc have been hit signings as well. I like how these new ladies have slowly but surely made the team their own, before these vets take their leave. The transition has been smooth. Even in goal, it has been Hannah Hampton and the love of my life that have been in between the sticks most of the time.

Brother, I can and will kill you because of Zecira Musovic.

Love of your life as how?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:52pm On May 18
BlueMann:

Female football analyst per excellence. Na wa o. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:52pm On May 18
popizaino:

Which other player did i call Worldclass aside from Bukayo Saka who is actually is one?

I wasn't thinking nor refering to you when I made that post boss cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:01pm On May 18
Chelsea don finally sign better player aside Palmer

Estevao na better talent oooo ,aside fraudzard I haven’t seen who has been Better than him in terms of talent signed by Chelsea in the past few years ,not even Palmer and no disrespect .

The guy is the best talent from Brazil ,but as usual una fit use loan kill am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 11:15pm On May 18
Unlimited22:

See men o grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 11:29pm On May 18
andrewbaba44:

Estevao na better talent oooo ,aside fraudzard I haven’t seen who has been Better than him in terms of talent signed by Chelsea in the past few years ,not even Palmer and no disrespect .

If them ask you how many matches you don personally watch on this boy you go begin shalaye.
Best talent from Brazil based on watching from LiveScores and twitter tacticos.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 11:34pm On May 18
Greatihex:
As if he does not know. Na the FA cup own pain me pass. We for don dey confident now to win Man utd and win the cup. The bastard was wasting chance upon chance.
Most Chelsea fans know jackson cannot continue as our starting striker next season especially if we enter ulokpa.
Player you might not even get excited again when he's 1v1 with goalkeeper cause of past trauma.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:49pm On May 18
andrewbaba44:

Do.you follow Paez?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:51pm On May 18
Unlimited22:

See, forget. Na me get her heart. She and my first love, Niamh Charles.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:07am On May 19
WhoDeyHause:

If them ask you how many matches you don personally watch on this boy you go begin shalaye.
Best talent from Brazil based on watching from LiveScores and twitter tacticos.

I don’t talk much ,I will always like to slander any player your useless club is signing

If you don’t believe me then you can continue your premium fooling ,if I can follow boniface from his Norway days then take me serious

Your fooling na follow come ,so enjoy

(1) (2) (3) ... (19243) (19244) (19245) (19246) (19247) (19248) (19249) ... (19797) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: youngZee23, Ibukzy, Griffon, KanielOutis92 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.