Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,935 members, 7,931,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 08:23 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11116518 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19373) (19374) (19375) (19376) (19377) (19378) (19379) ... (19844) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 6:57pm On Jun 10
Please who is that slowpoke with the No. 2 jersey?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 6:59pm On Jun 10
Unlimited22:
Leyqute, e get why I no call you today

Abeg x3

You brought their games to my attention. The call wey you call me the other day extends to today. I watched all of the miserable 90+5 mins today.

I’m seriously pained sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:59pm On Jun 10
Imagine if we don't make the World Cup with 9 qualifiers from Africa. cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:01pm On Jun 10
Finishi George needs to be flogged.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:03pm On Jun 10
patrickmuf:

One local eediot wey Finidi want use cash out

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:04pm On Jun 10
Hensben Jem Appelle CisseDeyHause.
Et Tou?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 7:06pm On Jun 10
Oasis007, normally na you we suppose drag but you na my man. 😂😂

Oasis007:
grin

Honestly I like what Finidi is doing, cos Aina ain't on the List, some fans were quick calling for his head without making inquiry why he didn't make the List.

That Ranger LB is a great player, coz he is playing in the NPFL shouldn't disqualify him from repping GWG.

Sanni is a fine dribbler, very good player with Akwa United. If he gets a nod, I expect fans to be blown off with his.skills.

Olawoyin, an outstanding AM for his club. A product of NPFL who also had repped GWG at CHAN level.

ride on, we stand by you.

Oasis007:
I too like Finidi. He seems to me the best coach we will ever have. Man understands the game and ontop of it with his competent Assistant.

Oasis007:
grin

Not surprised.........LOL!

Finidi is fully incharge and he is gonna take us to next world cup.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:07pm On Jun 10
zeusis:

They need us to stay relevant grin grin
This guys need to be bombaded with fact else their emotional blackmail and lies are becoming true in the mind of naive fans. They have tried to sell the narrative that Qatar wc was rigged for Messi but it didn’t fly because big account and media house didn’t raise the issue anywhere, they all watched the game and didn’t see any favoritism, mostly in the final where France got two Pk. If they are eager to watch a rigged match they should go see korea vs Italy match 2002. Clowns.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:07pm On Jun 10
patrickmuf:

Sodiq 😭😭

I say na carpenters full the team 😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 7:08pm On Jun 10
Ihebu4chelsea:
Last Ballon d'or. Haaland won most of this individual honors and was denied the ballon d'or because of messi's world cup performance. In 2010, Netherlands played good football and
wesley was their best player in the world cup....
Argentina crashed out of the group stages. Inter won the champions league and he played a vital role... Just be honest to yourself!!

How can anybody say Snejider was not a contender for balon dor in 2010. He was inter Milan best or 2nd best player during their treble season. Was Netherland best player in their run to the World cup final. He scored in the round of 16, quarter final and semi finals for Netherland. 4 of his 5 goals came in the knockout stage so he was clutch for them. Finished joint top scorer and was voted 2nd best player at the world cup. How can any reasonable person say a player that was top 2 for a treble winning team and the best player for a world cup finalist didn't deserve to win the balon dor. He had a better campaign than Modric who won in 2018.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 7:09pm On Jun 10
Ibime:

One local eediot wey Finidi want use cash out

Finidi Bin Laden George is worse than Erik Bin Laden...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:09pm On Jun 10
patrickmuf:
Person wey finidi wan share percentage with.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 7:09pm On Jun 10
BlueMann:

Sodiq 😭😭

I say na carpenters full the team 😂
I hate local coaches because everything for them is down to sentiments.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:10pm On Jun 10
Leyqute:

Abeg x3

You brought their games to my attention. The call wey you call me the other day extends to today. I watched all of the miserable 90+5 mins today.

I’m seriously pained sad
I didn't even watch the second half because I knew what would happen
. Oya sorry now, no do like Wike

Please forgive

Don't worry euros starts on Friday, you'll cleanse your eyes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:11pm On Jun 10
Joezinho:

Anybody wey e support dey always turn out opposite 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:11pm On Jun 10
patrickmuf:
I hate local coaches because everything for them is down to sentiments.

Dem say the guy get 12 assists in 30 games this season; our own Trent cheesy

Just dey spam crosses from every angle, trying to make a way even when there seemed to be no way cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:15pm On Jun 10
George of the jungle never coach up to four months, Mascots don catch depression.
One day I say One day we go torchlight Finishing's playing career.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:22pm On Jun 10
Joezinho:

When they asked him why he started onuachu he was saying they were questioning his tactics now I want to hear the excuse today for losing to seme border boys, people that my street eleven would cable if we organize chow and loud for them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:25pm On Jun 10
Kimbeast:

How can anybody say Snejider was not a contender for balon dor in 2010. He was inter Milan best or 2nd best player during their treble season. Was Netherland best player in their run to the World cup final. He scored in the round of 16, quarter final and semi finals for Netherland. 4 of his 5 goals came in the knockout stage so he was clutch for them. Finished joint top scorer and was voted 2nd best player at the world cup. How can any reasonable person say a player that was top 2 for a treble winning team and the best player for a world cup finalist didn't deserve to win the balon dor. He had a better campaign than Modric who won in 2018.

Sneijder had a good 2010

The only reason Modric won 2018 was because of Ronaldos rãpe case that broke just before the Balon d'Or voting commenced. Ronaldo deserved 2018

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by omotola90(m): 7:28pm On Jun 10
Trevor012:

Ronaldo won Champions league in 2014 which is an higher trophy than the World cup. Messi didn't win champions league in 2010. Try again
Nawa ooo...champions league higher than world cup? wetin Musa no go see for gate

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 7:29pm On Jun 10
WhoDeyHause:

When they asked him why he started onuachu he was saying they were questioning his tactics now I want to hear the excuse today for losing to seme border boys, people that my street eleven would cable if we organize chow and loud for them.

You watched his post match interview too abi? Finidi is here to finish naija football. Carry bear bear like reverend king. Nor be all apari get sense sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:30pm On Jun 10
You allowed peseiro to go only to appoint person wey we suppose dey sit down for newspaper stand dey analyse this match, even amuneke with his small coaching experience was rejected by several people, Now na the person wey we sack come dey cook us. with Benin republic?
NFF you will crumble

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by omotola90(m): 7:30pm On Jun 10
Leyqute:

Ronaldo delusion has turned this one into an apocalyptic mor.on.
bro..this is weird...champions league to world cup...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:36pm On Jun 10
Unlimited22:

I didn't even watch the second half because I knew what would happen
. Oya sorry now, no do like Wike

Please forgive

Don't worry euros starts on Friday, you'll cleanse your eyes

No wahala bro.

The match just dey pain person. If I see Finidi for street, nobody go fit hold me.

Onto the Euros sha. Hâte Watch fully activated
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:38pm On Jun 10
BlueMann:

Dem say the guy get 12 assists in 30 games this season; our own Trent cheesy

Just dey spam crosses from every angle, trying to make a way even when there seemed to be no way cheesy

Guyman turned to Don Moen. 🎶 God will make a way…when there seems to be no way…
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 7:44pm On Jun 10
Ibime:

Sneijder had a good 2010

The only reason Modric won 2018 was because of Ronaldos rãpe case that broke just before the Balon d'Or voting commenced. Ronaldo deserved 2018
Snejider had a brilliant 2010. I am surprised most here are trying to downplay his performance especially at the world cup. Gave Robben a perfect through ball against Spain that he wasted. Clean 1 v 1 against Casilias.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rBdVFaWpVg

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:59pm On Jun 10
Wait shey na true say Naija vs Benin game na for neutral ground and we still no see draw
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:02pm On Jun 10
Imagine watching Erik Bin Laden for the whole full season

Post season wey I suppose rest, I go still come dey watch Finidi George Super Chicken

Which kind wahala be this cry

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:02pm On Jun 10
Joezinho:

You watched his post match interview too abi? Finidi is here to finish naija football. Carry bear bear like reverend king. Nor be all apari get sense sha.
Ajeh boss no be apari true true,if nothing dey there, nothing dey there
What a see finish.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:02pm On Jun 10
raumdeuter:
Wait shey na true say Naija vs Benin game na for neutral ground and we still no see draw

Yes. Na neutral ground.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:04pm On Jun 10
raumdeuter:
That's why this loss doesn't even make sense. Beaten on a neutral ground with our carpenters.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ouzo1(m): 8:10pm On Jun 10
Joezinho:

Anybody wey dat bros support no dey ever do well...another potential jinx Lord

(1) (2) (3) ... (19373) (19374) (19375) (19376) (19377) (19378) (19379) ... (19844) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m), MeniMeni, zeusis(m), Android17, izzou(m), Ijustwantto, Shegzdave, kingBolton, Altern8tor and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.