Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,628 members, 7,878,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:29 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10819440 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19399) (19400) (19401) (19402) (19403) (19404) (19405) ... (19537) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:02pm On Jun 16
Cucurella has good run of games ship Chilwell, he is finished blah blah

Chilwell returns, intercepts runs covers crosses assists runs scores. Sell Cucurella he is slow it's like the wind is carrying his hair. Una no dey tire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SimpleGuy001: 12:04pm On Jun 16
WhoDeyHause:

England would shock you guys tomorrow.
The incoming European champions. cool

The hope wey England don get ehnnn, if na by hope dem Dey win trophy, England suppose don win like 3 by now lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nilon: 12:09pm On Jun 16
BlueAngel444:
Cucurella has good run of games ship Chilwell, he is finished blah blah

Chilwell returns, intercepts runs covers crosses assists runs scores. Sell Cucurella he is slow it's like the wind is carrying his hair. Una no dey tire
Cucurella just need to improve on his attacking moves and he will be all right
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nilon: 12:11pm On Jun 16
andrewbaba44:

Better Remove puyol from that your smelling mouth
I saw Jamal yesterday. How much is his buyout clause?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ijustwantto: 12:11pm On Jun 16
Ronaldino is still dribbling Brazil even after retirement grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nilon: 12:15pm On Jun 16
Ijustwantto:
Dis na after match picture. Looks iconic 😂😂😂
Modric is an infant
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nilon: 12:18pm On Jun 16
andrewbaba44:

See as the clown Dey hype la masia product without knowing

Cucurella only trophy as a professional footballer who as at Barca ,copa del Rey grin
What happened to ansu fati? Boy was taking world by storm in his days

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nilon: 12:21pm On Jun 16
WhoDeyHause:

England would shock you guys tomorrow.
The incoming European champions. cool
Stop overrating medicres. You sound clownish
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nilon: 12:23pm On Jun 16
fredoooooo:
The best number 3 in the world, make I hype wetin I get ... Better than Maldini and Roberto Carlos.. cheesy grin grin

Best my ass
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nilon: 12:25pm On Jun 16
chic2pimp:

Let the hate in your heart go tongue... The boys will put y'all to shame. Better join the winning team and start singing "Stand up for the champions" before it's too late cool
with minus four goal difference
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nilon: 12:33pm On Jun 16
afrodoc2:

Nothing but success. The squad is loaded enough to win the title. Deschamps is the problem with his strange selections, timid tactics, and lack of inventiveness.

For example, Saliba should be the anchor of the defense, but the manager does not want to give himself brain.
I like France for one thing. They are cospomitan. They select players from all walks of life to come place for the national team. No discrimination or prejudice
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 1:07pm On Jun 16
Nilon:
Best my ass
It can also be you blokos , na ya wàhálà..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:18pm On Jun 16
Vvd and carvajal both playing their first euros at 32 is weird
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 1:21pm On Jun 16
🚨 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐕𝐄: Chelsea and Juventus are interested in Riccardo Calafiori, but he prefers to join Juventus for €2.2M/year.

Bologna wants €40M for his transfer, due to FC Basel's 50% sell-on clause.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 1:22pm On Jun 16
🚨 BREAKING NEWS: Chelsea sent scouts to watch Riccardo Calafiori play for Italy yesterday - Enzo Maresca is interested in him.

[🔧Nicolo Schira]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Omoluabi16(m): 1:40pm On Jun 16
afrodoc2:

Nothing but success. The squad is loaded enough to win the title. Deschamps is the problem with his strange selections, timid tactics, and lack of inventiveness.

For example, Saliba should be the anchor of the defense, but the manager does not want to give himself brain.
ha! Deschamps, the guardiola of international football naim you criticize like this? Then what would you say of Southgate. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Omoluabi16(m): 1:42pm On Jun 16
So Chelsea still get small stake for musiala? May the highest bidder win then.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 2:07pm On Jun 16
Omoluabi16:
So Chelsea still get small stake for musiala? May the highest bidder win then.

I just discovered Chelsea have 20% sell-on clause for Musiala and Bayern values him at £100m.

Good business at last .

But we can still convert it and buy Musiala though,more like cut deal grin grin grin

Musiala -Palmer - Kendry Paez - Estevao

I wouldn't mind loosing olise to man united at this point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 2:17pm On Jun 16
Poland 1-0 Netherlands

It was only a matter of time. They had more desire and drive.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:21pm On Jun 16
Vischy:

I just discovered Chelsea have 20% sell-on clause for Musiala and Bayern values him at £100m.

Good business at last .

But we can still convert it and buy Musiala though,more like cut deal grin grin grin

Bayern will never sell musiala for 100M ,they don’t value him at that bro ,it’s above

If you know hold your 120/130 you no go see musiala buy ,and I don’t think musiala will downgrade to Chelsea .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:25pm On Jun 16
Vischy:

Good business at last .

You forgot to add Olise Nkunku Angelo

So e go be Musiala – Palmer – Olise – Nkunku – Paez – Estevao – Angelo

For a 2-1-7 formation
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 2:30pm On Jun 16
Gakpo dapada
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:31pm On Jun 16
Nice finish from Gakpo

But kudos for ake for making that goal happen

Interesting game so far
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 2:32pm On Jun 16
andrewbaba44:

Bayern will never sell musiala for 100M ,they don’t value him at that bro ,it’s above

If you know hold your 120/130 you no go see musiala buy ,and I don’t think musiala will downgrade to Chelsea .

Caicedo and lavia rejected Liverpool for Chelsea,Palmer left city for Chelsea,Enzo too, mudryk was hijacked so this downgrade story is bullshit.

Chelsea is one of the most selling football brand.

Unless Chelsea are not interested, there's nowhere Musiala is not coming back home.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 2:33pm On Jun 16
BlueAngel444:

You forgot to add Olise Nkunku Angelo

So e go be Musiala – Palmer – Olise – Nkunku – Paez – Estevao – Angelo

For a 2-1-7 formation

I mean we don't need olise because our RW is stacked already
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 2:36pm On Jun 16
andrewbaba44:

€120m is literally £106m and so with 20% sell on clause , Chelsea can get Musiala at £86m.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 2:41pm On Jun 16
Riccardo Calafiori [2022]: "My dream would be to play in the Premier League. I really like West Ham or Chelsea."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:45pm On Jun 16
Gucciboy:

Caicedo and lavia rejected Liverpool for Chelsea,Palmer left city for Chelsea,Enzo too, mudryk was hijacked so this downgrade story is bullshit.

Chelsea is one of the most selling football brand.

Unless Chelsea are not interested, there's nowhere Musiala is not coming back home.

Palmer left city for Chelsea ,let’s pretend he is getting game time there ,if you call 13 mancity player you won’t call Palmer grin

Caciedo and lavia rejected Liverpool for Chelsea ,these are 2 average players ,no flex here grin

You wan price musiala away from Bayern with your current status? Lmao
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 2:51pm On Jun 16
🔵🇧🇷 All details of Chelsea-Willian Estevão deal.

◉ €40m fixed fee.
◉ €20m easy add-ons.
◉ €5m difficult extra add-ons.
◉ Contract to be signed until June 2032.
◉ Initial medical tests already completed.

He's joining #CFC from Palmeiras in 2025, straight to first team.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 2:53pm On Jun 16
andrewbaba44:

Palmer left city for Chelsea ,let’s pretend he is getting game time there ,if you call 13 mancity player you won’t call Palmer grin

Caciedo and lavia rejected Liverpool for Chelsea ,these are 2 average players ,no flex here grin

You wan price musiala away from Bayern with your current status? Lmao

That's a probability left for Chelsea to uncover,for now we have 20% sell on clause for any potential sell .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 2:53pm On Jun 16
Netherlands won’t win anything with DePay up top, unless he improves his finishing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:56pm On Jun 16
See Thomas Sorensen speaking with Aussie accent after less than 10 years here.

How now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19399) (19400) (19401) (19402) (19403) (19404) (19405) ... (19537) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.