Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,813 members, 7,872,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:18 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10780321 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19422) (19423) (19424) (19425) (19426) (19427) (19428) ... (19487) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 1:51pm On Jun 18
airmark:

I hope you are not one of those that hail yahoo boys and drug pushers to high heavens, because of their achievements.
Your club was literally owned and funded by a criminal.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:52pm On Jun 18
airmark:
Show me when he scored more than 1 goal for Belgium in the World cup. That's what I asked you.

Even his children were disappointed in him yesterday as usual, they all missed Hazard.

Show us what top team that Hazard scored against at the world cup

KdB scored vs Brazil

What could be more shameful than Hidden Hazard flopping and begging google to remove it from searches

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 1:53pm On Jun 18
Amigoss:

Like he will coach Nigeria to win the worldcup?
Why not Benin Republic??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 1:54pm On Jun 18
airmark:

Story!

Let Arteta take over City with their mago mago spendings, still allowed.

Same spendings wey aterta dey do for arsenal??

I repeat

City go too suffer without pep
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:55pm On Jun 18
Ballzproblem2:
Sterling rejected Saudi proposal, Chelsea is willing to listen to offers while he won't, you need personal agreement to ship any player abi you don forget how football works?
wait you think Sterling would stay if he isnt playing

Let manager tell him he isn't in plans na, let the club inform him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jamiuokolla: 1:59pm On Jun 18
drisham:

Why not Benin Republic??

But na you use your hand type say Pep go win with any team na cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:01pm On Jun 18
drisham:

I repeat

How many charges on Arsenal? How much is their highest paid player collecting compared to Haaland and Debruyne's?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:03pm On Jun 18
Kilishihunter:

Your club was literally owned and funded by a criminal.

Name the court that convicted him with over 100 charges.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:04pm On Jun 18
oliverano:

Josep Guradiola is a great coach, period!

Yes, we have numerous great coaches.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:05pm On Jun 18
Jamiuokolla:

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:07pm On Jun 18
Na to organize fans to protest against Sterling's stay.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 2:44pm On Jun 18
airmark:

It must be those Fat lips of yours that convicted City.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 2:55pm On Jun 18
airmark:

What Fraudiola couldn't do without Messi, he could do with 115 charges 'blng bling' on his neck.
You will know a lot about "charges" won't you. Where you not the nigga Coogar said was charged with rape?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:12pm On Jun 18
Godx:

You will know a lot about "charges" won't you. Where you not the nigga Coogar said was charged with rape?

Go and charge all your English teachers first.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ijustwantto: 3:28pm On Jun 18
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
airmark:

Go and charge all your English teachers first.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:17pm On Jun 18
airmark:
Na to organize fans to protest against Sterling's stay.
He does not want to leave. Ijustwantto I heard you guys are looking for a left winger, leave all those small small children you people are dreaming of, pounds sterling is your guy abeg. cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Katcall: 4:26pm On Jun 18
Hype him all you want, mbappe is a poor finisher of the ball like Jackson. He may have the speed and power to impact games but his goal conversion is suspect. He doesn't seem to know how to place the ball at the back of the net when you least expect. Andrewbaba44 be thankful you didn't sign him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 4:32pm On Jun 18
Katcall:
Hype him all you want, mbappe is a poor finisher of the ball like Jackson. He may have the speed and power to impact games but his goal conversion is suspect. He doesn't seem to know how to place the ball at the back of the net when you least expect. Andrewbaba44 be thankful you didn't sign him
Story! Keep decieving yourself......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Excallibur(m): 4:32pm On Jun 18
Guardiola now doing side quests in other sports

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Katcall: 4:34pm On Jun 18
WhoDeyHause:

He does not want to leave. Ijustwantto I heard you guys are looking for a left winger, leave all those small small children you people are dreaming of, pounds sterling is your guy abeg. cry
i bind you. Sterling is a no no. If you cannot sell him, deport him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 4:38pm On Jun 18
airmark:

No court has convicted man city only charges. If there were convicted you'll know. But it still won't change the fact your club was bought and funded by a criminal before he got found out.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 4:38pm On Jun 18
Excallibur:
Guardiola now doing side quests in other sports
Air mark won't like this. grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Katcall: 4:40pm On Jun 18
raumdeuter:

Show us what top team that Hazard scored against at the world cup

KdB scored vs Brazil

What could be more shameful than Hidden Hazard flopping and begging google to remove it from searches
Hazard didn't even merit his place at the WC. He was included out of sentiment

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Katcall: 4:44pm On Jun 18
drisham:

I repeat

continuity is part of the game. You know nothing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Katcall: 4:47pm On Jun 18
airmark:

Yes, we have numerous great coaches.
Greatness is categorical
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 4:49pm On Jun 18
Jamiuokolla:

EgbonπŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

But Nigeria no team naπŸ˜‚

Allow
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:05pm On Jun 18
oliverano:

Del Bosque is a top coach though and his achievements with Spain wasn't really a miracle. More like a great coach meeting great players.

Pep is better than Bosque and will win something serious with a serious footballing nation if he decides to look at international football.

Pep will not suddenly forget how to coach because it's "international football" lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Jod.era you remember this masterclass from Pep and co abi...no vex grin
Yeah, I know Del Bosque is a good coach (he won league with Madrid if I'm not mistaken) but I didn't know him Sabi tiki taka.
I used that example to explain that even though him no Sabi tiki taka, Spain was playing it. Hence the reason Spain is playing tiki is not because of coach but because of Barca contingent

As for that ojoro match wey you dey show me, na the reason why una dey suffer for UCL now and na 600yrs remain for una to complete the suffering wink grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:07pm On Jun 18
Kilishihunter:

No court has convicted man city only charges. If there were convicted you'll know. But it still won't change the fact your club was bought and funded by a criminal before he got found out.

We all know the fraud perpetrated by City and Fraudiola and it's a matter of time, no matter how they want to bribe their way out.

Till they are acquitted of the 115 charges, any achievement linked to the team is stained.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:08pm On Jun 18
Katcall:
Greatness is categorical

Ofcourse, the only GOAT among club football coaches, is Ancelotti.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 5:11pm On Jun 18
Euros 2024 starts in 3 hours . The God of football plays today.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Omoluabi16(m): 5:15pm On Jun 18
grin grin When guyman recognize guyman

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 5:25pm On Jun 18
Buon Compleanno Amico Mio ..
Let's go Tutkey ...
Il Mio Aeroplanino

(1) (2) (3) ... (19422) (19423) (19424) (19425) (19426) (19427) (19428) ... (19487) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, Colson(m), Debroslink and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.