Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:30 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10824303 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19447) (19448) (19449) (19450) (19451) (19452) (19453) ... (19539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:05pm On Jun 21
Unlimited22:
Belgium will now have to beat Romania tomorrow lol
you didn't quote me again concerning Mudryk 👀
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:09pm On Jun 21
afrodoc2:

Nah. We are not unduly perturbed at the thought of a brainless Chelsea player.
afrodoc2:
Mudryk has all the qualities to be a good player apart from a functional brain.

Egbon no vex but person wey resemble murdyk thief your phone when he come do checkup for hospital? Ah

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:10pm On Jun 21
WhoDeyHause:

Nico is a right footed left winger and is cheaper and more fit than olise.
And which one is Summerville? Can your real club madrid go to Spain second division to pick a player to be competing with vinicius and rodrygo? Where was this winterville during the efl playoffs?
dont become a w anka for Nico

I still prefer Mudryk to him, though I have hype Mudryk
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:10pm On Jun 21
airmark:

grin grin grin

Unlimited22:

Curse of the commentator

grin grin

Such beautiful technique yet he couldn't make a simple pass properly to an overlapping Mudryk. Thank God he made up for it sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:14pm On Jun 21
Caicedobets:
Wonderful
after buying Cucurella for £55m
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:15pm On Jun 21
BlueAngel444:
dont become a w anka for Nico

I still prefer Mudryk to him, though I have hype Mudryk
Why will I not w ank for a good player when murdyk and sterling are stinking up the joints? Nkunku is good but we know his consistent medical appointments. My point is even if we can't sign Nico cause of the costs the fact remains what we need a dynamic left winger more than a right one cause we have more lefties on the wings both egbon and smallie.
And please stop this winterville gimmick abeg. Why is this recruitment team mostly fixated on the championship?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Caicedobets(m): 4:17pm On Jun 21
BlueAngel444:
after buying Cucurella for £55m
Cucurella is better than both of them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:24pm On Jun 21
drisham:
Marc guiu from la masia??

Bring am sharp sharp
We have better strikers in Cobham. Barka saw him score on his debut and still went to buy that Brazil pussycat. If it's that their smallie defender cubasi then Egbami and holy boehly.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 4:33pm On Jun 21
BlueMann:

grin grin

Such beautiful technique yet he couldn't make a simple pass properly to an overlapping Mudryk. Thank God he made up for it sha
Wonder how mudryk was even able to hit the post from that tight angle
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 4:34pm On Jun 21
WhoDeyHause:

That's why I talked of back then since it'll be harder now with other epl clubs interested in him. We'll have to spend more to convince him since we're still linked with him. We really need a left winger.
no UCL I don't we will land him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Katcall: 4:48pm On Jun 21
Vischy:

Great potential l must say. ...
You never watch him play
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Katcall: 4:52pm On Jun 21
Capaldi:
Nico Williams is growing on me. His Dribbling ability is still iffy.
Oh! and Madueke is a dribbler
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:57pm On Jun 21
drisham:
This dobvyk seff

Has failed to impress

Unlimited22:
LMAO see Dovbyk

Mudryk puts the ball on a plate for him after a great piece of skill and he heads like he's a defender attempting to clear the ball

What could be wrong with him? Are you thinking what I am thinking? Has someone on this board recently hyped him?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Katcall: 4:59pm On Jun 21
BlueRayDick:

Lolz. It's either u chose to deliberately read that out of context or u just think u've found an escape route.

Okay let me break it down to u.

It makes no sense to be using Southgate's trophyless 8 year tenure to rate him simply because on paper it looks like he got better results than his predecessors; while in actual fact there are coaches like the Croatian coach who has done well with a less talented team within the same time frame.

Those are his contemporaries. Why are u scared of rating Southgate side by side with his competitors? Southgate has Declan Rice, Phil Foden, Saka, Walker, Stones, Palmer, Kane,Bellingham etc who are some of the best talents in World football as at today; Judge Southgate on what he's been able to do with them abeg.
let off SGs dick. He is not as bad as you portray him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Katcall: 5:03pm On Jun 21
BlueAngel444:
lol which one is finally a right footed left winger shocked

Wetin come be Mudryk, Sterling and Nkunku

Hope you know Nico is on £180k per week and is demanding close to £300k per week to join EPL, he may be £10m cheaper than Olise in release clause but he isn't better than Olise o

If we must get a LW what happened to Summerville
Thank you. Despite Sterling's dip in form, he still delivered from the left last season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 5:05pm On Jun 21
Ballzproblemm:
no UCL I don't we will land him
Fr bruh. 😔
Do you feel we should pay olise release clause not that he won't cook but it's the injuries that's the problem since we also have other doctors.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 5:07pm On Jun 21
zeusis:

Wonder how mudryk was even able to hit the post from that tight angle
The murdyk that played the second half is not the one that started the match. If only he can push himself and ball like that for us next season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 5:09pm On Jun 21
Walai mudryk hasn't been that bad for Ukraine
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Realtord43: 5:14pm On Jun 21
Austria take the lead
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 5:19pm On Jun 21
WhoDeyHause:

Fr bruh. 😔
Do you feel we should pay olise release clause not that he won't cook but it's the injuries that's the problem since we also have other doctors.
our last season injury record was mainly on poch training method (gacon test)players under maresca Leicester had good injury record so coach matters a lot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:20pm On Jun 21
Katcall:
Thank you. Despite Sterling's dip in form, he still delivered from the left last season
one would think Nico that's been playing in la liga has been banging in goals. Dude hasn't scored 10goals a season despite playing consistently for 3seasons. He just had high number of assists last season and even in euros dude doesn't have a single stat.

If you compare him with Mudryk with far less game time, different country and all the instability and issues, Mudryk is better. I don't understand the noise about Nico. They talk say na fitness, it's not like it's kudus level talent o I would under the noise
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 5:22pm On Jun 21
BlueAngel444:
one would think Nico that's been playing in la liga has been banging in goals. Dude hasn't scored 10goals a season despite playing consistently for 3seasons. He just had high number of assists last season and even in euros dude doesn't have a single stat.

If you compare him with Mudryk with far less game time, different country and all the instability and issues, Mudryk is better. I don't understand the noise about Nico. They talk say na fitness, it's not like it's kudus level talent o I would under the noise
I'll rather buy odoi back than touch Williams,high wage high risk.

if he flops now do our fans think it's easy to offload someone on €250k+
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 5:30pm On Jun 21
Ballzproblemm:
our last season injury record was mainly on poch training method (gacon test)players under maresca Leicester had good injury record so coach matters a lot.

But some players like James, nkunku, fofana are injury prone.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 5:33pm On Jun 21
Poland equalizing. Be like I go do bluemann work today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Realtord43: 5:37pm On Jun 21
Realtord43:
Austria take the lead
Poland level,

both team need a win to stand a chance to progress
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:37pm On Jun 21
BlueAngel444:

Vinicius first 3 seasons wey e no Dey score pass 3 league goals

Be deceiving yourself as usual
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 5:42pm On Jun 21
BlueAngel444:

Same murdyk we were watching at Chelsea last season? When Nico was helping bilbao to win copa del rey in a competition with madrid and barka what did our Misha do? Or did apari invade us to start bombing Stamford bridge like Ukraine too this one you are talking of different country and instability.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 5:45pm On Jun 21
Ballzproblemm:
I'll rather buy odoi back than touch Williams,high wage high risk.

if he flops now do our fans think it's easy to offload someone on €250k+
We obviously can't fix Nico into our new salary scale but come on bruh, Hudson Gbodoi in big 2024?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 6:03pm On Jun 21
WhoDeyHause:

The murdyk that played the second half is not the one that started the match. If only he can push himself and ball like that for us next season.
We had better cut losses on him

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 6:10pm On Jun 21
WhoDeyHause:

But some players like James, nkunku, fofana are injury prone.
nkunku didn't have injury problems till that clash he had with camavinga during training
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 6:10pm On Jun 21
WhoDeyHause:

We obviously can't fix Nico into our new salary scale but come on bruh, Hudson Gbodoi in big 2024?
better safe than sorrygrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 6:11pm On Jun 21
🚨 Chelsea have registered interest in Maximilian Beier. (@Plettigoal) #CFC
na transfer ban this club needgrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (19447) (19448) (19449) (19450) (19451) (19452) (19453) ... (19539) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.