Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,984 members, 7,876,720 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 03:19 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10805867 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19492) (19493) (19494) (19495) (19496) (19497) (19498) ... (19519) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:28am On Jun 28
airmark:

Strangely, I don dey get belle and next month I am hitting the gym to rescue my body.
Me too I need to hit the gym, since I marry I don Dey get big belle.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 10:32am On Jun 28
Meanwhile, Dewsbury-Hall got 26 G/A in 44 league matches under Enzo Maresca 🔥
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:34am On Jun 28
oliverano:

grin grin grin grin

He made valid points concerning the award and no matter how people scream about drop in quality, someone has to win it, just like those who won before Messi/Ronaldo. But what I noticed about him is that 4 out of 10 of his comments must be something related to Barca even if it doesn't really warrant it. but it's all good sha, nothing spoil!

You can see the obsession nah ,relating most of his comments to Barca
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:41am On Jun 28
Ijustwantto:
Uruguay are playing with fire ooooo
I hope they won't take this copa away from my idol😭😭😭

They've been serious for a while now. Beat both Brazil and Argentina in CONMENBOL world cup qualifiers, I think they're still unbeaten there. Bielsa is doing a fine job.

I'm looking at a potential Arg vs Uru final. Won't rule out Brazil or even Colombia tho, they too have been in good form.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ijustwantto: 10:59am On Jun 28
The only cristiano Ronaldo fan I like and respect for this life no pass kdc global (I don't know if y'all know him) he loves cr7 but he dey banter with sense. Sometimes showing respect to both players cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:02am On Jun 28
milann:
Will he start ahead of Jackson?
no
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by milann: 11:19am On Jun 28
Ballzproblemm:
no
can you Imagine
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:24am On Jun 28
BlueMann:

They've been serious for a while now. Beat both Brazil and Argentina in CONMENBOL world cup qualifiers, I think they're still unbeaten there. Bielsa is doing a fine job.

I'm looking at a potential Arg vs Uru final. Won't rule out Brazil or even Colombia tho, they too have been in good form.

Omo Uruguay Dey ball abeg

I didnt regret to cut short my sleep Last night ,Uruguay Dey ball abeg

That araujo winger and pellestri where so impressive ,Darwin Nunez was very clinical with the hardest chance
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:30am On Jun 28
hensben:

Congratulations on your wedding.

I hope the ceremony was a tactical and technical success, and no one left the venue with cold face. I trust the marriage will be blessed with many G/A.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ijustwantto: 11:42am On Jun 28
Congratulating in a footballing way.
Nice one 💀💀
Ibime:

I hope the ceremony was a tactical and technical success, and no one left the venue with cold face. I trust the marriage will be blessed with many G/A.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:37pm On Jun 28
Chelsea want to include players as part of a deal to sign Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall from Leicester City.

[via @FabrizioRomano]

casadei or datro fofana?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:43pm On Jun 28
Fab reports that the Drewsbury-Hall to Brighton move has collapsed, and Ornstein now reports that a bid has officially been submitted.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:48pm On Jun 28
Ballzproblemm:
Chelsea want to include players as part of a deal to sign Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall from Leicester City.

[via @FabrizioRomano]

casadei or datro fofana?

David Datro Fofana and Cesare Casadei are among the players being discussed between #Chelsea and Leicester City in the deal for Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall.

[via @FabrizioRomano]

too good man 😌
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:49pm On Jun 28
BREAKING:Chelsea have reached full agreement Boca Juniors for Aaron Anselmino.

The defender will travel to England in the next few days to sign his contract and will be loaned out to Racing Strasbourg (the Blues' subsidiary in France). ✍️

(@LuisFregossi)

lovely, send more to Strasbourg way
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:26pm On Jun 28
Drewbury is a good signing. Can offer callaghar aggressiveness, while been technical better

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:35pm On Jun 28
Ballzproblemm:
but blueangel444 said he will take £6m per yeah ,some people go dey argue rubbish.
thank God I wasn't the one who reported anything of sort

But it is still more than the €50k per week you claimed 😛
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:42pm On Jun 28
May Drewbury not turn to Drinkwater. Chelsea signing Drew may point to Palmer playing RW with Enzo has the deep playmaker.

Question is will Gallagher stay or be sold, honestly he shouldn't force his staying.

Drewbury is a matured 26yr old midfielder and may be a guaranteed starter alongside Enzo and Caicedo, with Lavia and many others for the season of 50 to 60+ games
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:49pm On Jun 28
Leicester are thieves o, they want Broja instead of Fofana saying Fofana and Casadei no reach 40m. so they want Broja and Casadei?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 1:49pm On Jun 28
BlueAngel444:
thank God I wasn't the one who reported anything of sort

But it is still more than the €50k per week you claimed 😛
😒
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:50pm On Jun 28
David Datro Fofana and Armando Broja are unlikely to accept being part of any Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall deal. (@NizaarKinsella) #CFC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 3:28pm On Jun 28
andrewbaba44:

Rest and keep yamal and Barca out of your mouth ,you no Dey argue with Barca fan yet you had to call names from there .
So Yamal is the only name I mentioned abi?

Looks like Barca bots trigger word now is "YAMAL".
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 3:28pm On Jun 28
oliverano:

grin grin grin grin

He made valid points concerning the award and no matter how people scream about drop in quality, someone has to win it, just like those who won before Messi/Ronaldo. But what I noticed about him is that 4 out of 10 of his comments must be something related to Barca even if it doesn't really warrant it. but it's all good sha, nothing spoil!
Normally, I'm anti Barca grin grin. Your observation is 100% correct
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 4:04pm On Jun 28
🚨 BREAKING: Carney Chukweumeka could be joining AC Milan on loan with a right to buy him after 🤯

(@DiMarzio) #CFC

lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:18pm On Jun 28
Ibime:

Lol thanks bro. Na football terms be that oo. If you see me for real life you nor go believe say na the person wey dey talk for nairaland be this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 4:23pm On Jun 28
"pure profit" e go reach everybody
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VicThory(m): 4:40pm On Jun 28
andrewbaba44:

Rest and keep yamal and Barca out of your mouth ,you no Dey argue with Barca fan yet you had to call names from there .

Bro did he only mention Barca?
I don't understand this reaction

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 6:05pm On Jun 28
🔵 Omari Hutchinson to Ipswich Town on permanent deal from Chelsea, here we go!

Agreement in place for fee around £22m add-ons included, as expected.

Chelsea will NOT have buy back clause but there will be sell-on clause.

Exclusive story, confirmed. ✅🚜

good luck Hutchinson,it wasn't meant to be hopefully big club buy you in the future.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:30pm On Jun 28
hensben:

I have stopped eating 'swallow' in the evening, yet no much difference. I think sitting down for long at work added to mine.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:32pm On Jun 28
hensben:
Lol thanks bro. Na football terms be that oo. If you see me for real life you nor go believe say na the person wey dey talk for nairaland be this.

Big Ben. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 6:35pm On Jun 28
LATEST: Chelsea current position on Carney Chukwuemeka: no intention to let him leave on loan.

Chelsea remains very happy with Carney and the only way for a potential exit is on a permanent transfer, in case of a good proposal.

(@FabrizioRomano) #CFC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 6:40pm On Jun 28
Ballzproblemm:
🔵 Omari Hutchinson to Ipswich Town on permanent deal from Chelsea, here we go!

Agreement in place for fee around £22m add-ons included, as expected.

Chelsea will NOT have buy back clause but there will be sell-on clause.

Exclusive story, confirmed. ✅🚜

good luck Hutchinson,it wasn't meant to be hopefully big club buy you in the future.
How much did we buy him?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 6:52pm On Jun 28
zeusis:
How much did we buy him?
we got him for free

(1) (2) (3) ... (19492) (19493) (19494) (19495) (19496) (19497) (19498) ... (19519) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: forgiveness, Joezinho and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.