Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,943 members, 7,876,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 09:25 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10803958 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19506) (19507) (19508) (19509) (19510) (19511) (19512) ... (19517) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:52pm
hensben:
England team relying on individual brilliance to win games.
lol which individual brilliance because I no see anyone o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 5:52pm
Southgate getting cremated by England fans after this game even if he survives. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dostr4(m): 5:53pm
This England team is an eyesore with the quality of players they have.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:53pm
CAPdan21:
They said Trent was the problem...oya nah
lol he was part of the problem

Or maybe it has always been Rice shocked 😲😲 😁
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ellexy: 5:54pm
raumdeuter:

England is gradually turning the screws
They had better turn it faster for their own good. They should start the 2nd half the way they ended the first.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:54pm
BlueAngel444:
lol which individual brilliance because I no see anyone o
They are sh1t honestly. If Bellingham wins ballon d or then it is finished, no hope for the game in the future.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ellexy: 5:55pm
Leyqute:

Sure thing. Even if Slovakia wins 1-0, England will win the return leg at Wembley. Aggregate score 3-1.

Chic2peemp can confirm this. cool
Relax, it's coming home cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 5:56pm
A certain fraud here said Guehi is better than Thiago Silva.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:56pm
Most logical sub would be taking Bellingham off since he is on yellow and bring on Palmer to play 10 or even play LW and Foden play 10.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 5:57pm
Gordon is better coming in from the left than Foden/Bellingham. Who curse England with foolish coaches?

Trippier hasn't worked and won't work but South Gate won't give himself sense.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ellexy: 5:57pm
For me though, England isn't playing that badly. They're controlling the game but need more cutting edge in attack.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:58pm
74% ball possession and yet not one shot on target. Please how bad was it or how good was the defence.

Even if England wins this game they ain't going far. If they meet a team that will score 2 or 3 in first half then it's finished for them

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 5:59pm
swiz123:
A certain fraud here said Guehi is better than Thiago Silva.
Guehi was most at fault for the goal. I wonder why Oliverano my guy thinks he is playing well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:59pm
Leyqute:
The Italian players have no idea what they’re doing on the pitch.

Thanks to idiotic Spaletti. He shouldn't be coaching a NT with that his tactics
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:59pm
Walker off for Trent at this point
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:59pm
raumdeuter:
The Slovakians need to be careful and.less aggressive the ref is card happy

I tire. Some really unnecessary fouls given away.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 6:01pm
BlueAngel444:
my joy exactly

But agenda aside it's not their fault really

Southgate is just a terrible manager
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 6:02pm
Walker getting cooked harder than party RICE...But it's not Trent so no problem
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 6:02pm
We've all seen what mainoo,foden,Saka, Bellingham bring to their club side

Southgate should be ashamed fr

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 6:03pm
gbaland should crash out let my boy go to preseason,it's clear that terrorist coach is out of ideas
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 6:03pm
Android17:
Guehi was most at fault for the goal. I wonder why Oliverano my guy thinks he is playing well.

grin grin grin grin

I know but he's been the most solid player for England in this tournament. My judgement was not just based on today's game sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Omoluabi16(m): 6:04pm
larride:

Abeg make I no report your account o.

Sign who?
Na hear I hear. grin No vex.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 6:05pm
drisham:
We've all seen what mainoo,foden,Saka, Bellingham bring to their club side

Southgate should be ashamed fr
He doesn't want to dramatically change tactics as it will be him accepting he was wrong all along. People are going off the possession stat but England are not controlling this game. That is an example of using stats wrongly.

You cannot be controlling a game that your GK has to roof the ball each chance he gets hoping for Harry to bring it down (which has not worked). Without progressing the ball what runs do people want Saka to make? Walker is useless in attack. If he is also being caught out of position, might as well play TAA there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:06pm
Ellexy:
For me though, England isn't playing that badly. They're controlling the game but need more cutting edge in attack.
Is that how to control a game? By playing passively in your half and then to the wing who falls back to then pass the ball to where it is coming from, rinse and repeat.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Omoluabi16(m): 6:09pm
oliverano:

But the game isn't over and England can still get to the final nah.
But will they with this predictable pattern? No big deal in beating Slovakia or Switzerland. Reaching another final would be of no use because they'd get eaten real good.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 6:09pm
Goal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 6:09pm
Android, cook.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:10pm
Equalizer!!

He's offside tho
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 6:10pm
Offside
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:10pm
Offside.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 6:10pm
Pure Offside
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 6:10pm
You systematically progress the ball = your Trippier and Saka get joy down the flanks.

Someone said so.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19506) (19507) (19508) (19509) (19510) (19511) (19512) ... (19517) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Excallibur(m), fredoooooo, piroskey94(m), Neimarjr, oliverano, Jamiuokolaa, amodu(m), Leyqute(m), Ibime(m), BlueMann, andrewbaba44, Realtord43, iamoyindamola(m), SimpleGuy001, Ballzproblemm and 17 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.