Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,968 members, 7,876,678 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19518) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10804793 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19515) (19516) (19517) (19518) (19519) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 9:46pm On Jun 30
Spain put 5 players upfront and 5 players in defence... its up to you just choose ya death . cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:46pm On Jun 30
Ballzproblemm:
laporta no get money

E get money

None of the players worth pass 50M

Mock Barca for an 80M player and I will agree ,but not a 50M sorry .

Na wage bill Dey hold us ,these are cheap players .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 9:46pm On Jun 30
odizeey:

Injury kor injury ni
If Pep will just sign the player so you people will have to withdraw your words like you had to about Rodri.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Realtord43: 9:47pm On Jun 30
Spain are in cruise mode

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:47pm On Jun 30
Android17:
This is not just not true. The lowest blocks are in the EPL. Even in this game, Nico does not get that chance if Georgia are not pushing up. I've never seen 3 banks of players crowding the wingers in Spain.

You can link me to the games where La Liga teams are playing low blocks to the degree we see in the EPL. You won't find it because it is not true.

Epl and low block teams compared to Spain ?

Egbon abeg nau

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 9:48pm On Jun 30
Spain Germany is going to be a cracker grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 9:49pm On Jun 30
Android17:
If Pep will just sign the player so you people will have to withdraw your words like you had to about Rodri.
Is Gbadri the world best player?

The way you guys hype Gbamal, na wetyn dey muzz me.

That's the same thing they did with Fati, Pedri and Gabi them. How e be today? They are just there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:49pm On Jun 30
Yamal dey count players like melon
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 9:49pm On Jun 30
oliverano:
grin grin

5:1 or 4:1 ft!

grin grin grin

Alright, on to the next one for Yamal and co!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 9:50pm On Jun 30
Well, mounting pressure on him is for the good of rivals. No be my player, I no care.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 9:50pm On Jun 30
andrewbaba44:

E get money

None of the players worth pass 50M

Mock Barca for an 80M player and I will agree ,but not a 50M sorry .

Na wage bill Dey hold us ,these are cheap players .
Nico is earning ยฃ250k, cheap clause? yes, cheap wage? no.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 9:51pm On Jun 30
andrewbaba44:

Epl and low block teams compared to Spain ?

Egbon abeg nau
I mean, is this even an argument?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 9:52pm On Jun 30
odizeey:

Is Gbadri the world best player?

The way you guys hype Gbamal, na wetyn dey muzz me.

That's the same thing they did with Fati, Pedri and Gabi them. How e be today? They are just there.
Those players are all good and have had injuries recently. They are not "just" there.

Xavi finished 2nd 1st and 2nd in 2.5 seasons with those players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:52pm On Jun 30
Game over

Spain vs Germany in the quarterfinals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 9:53pm On Jun 30
Chic2pimp Holla if you pass by in Swiss... Enjoy ya Holiday Bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 9:54pm On Jun 30
Android17:
This is not just not true. The lowest blocks are in the EPL. Even in this game, Nico does not get that chance if Georgia are not pushing up. I've never seen 3 banks of players crowding the wingers in Spain.

You can link me to the games where La Liga teams are playing low blocks to the degree we see in the EPL. You won't find it because it is not true.

You're not watching Laliga man.

I watch EPL more but as Barca fan I watch Laliga too and I'll tell you the truth that Laliga is the complete definition of low block. They don't come out ooo.

Once a Laliga team feels you're better, they'll just defend with 9 players then leave a guy up top. You'll have like 80% of the ball but game will still be 0:0 or 0:1 in their favour.

Unless you mean City facing low blocks...like only Citeh

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:54pm On Jun 30
Ballzproblemm:
Nico is earning ยฃ250k, cheap clause? yes, cheap wage? no.

Nico is earning 250k ,I know my broda ,that is ansu fati current salary ,lol

Bro lenglet is earning close to 400k weekly while being on loan for the past 2 seasons

Barca pays their player more than mancity and psg aside Messi neymar and mbappe .

Lewandowski and gundogan earns more than all epl players since Ronaldo left Man U

I don tell you our problem ,believe me

Wonโ€™t Even talk about European highest paid player FDJ
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 9:57pm On Jun 30
andrewbaba44:

Bro lenglet is earning close to 400k weekly while being on loan for the past 2 seasons

Barca pays their player more than mancity and psg aside Messi neymar and mbappe .

Lewandowski and gundogan earns more than all epl players since Ronaldo left Man U

horrendous wage structure why una no broke
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 9:57pm On Jun 30
๐Ÿšจ Chelsea view Nicolas Jackson as really important, they never considered adding him in a deal for Isak. Newcastle also would have wanted ยฃ120m-ยฃ125m to sell Isak. (@FabrizioRomano @podcastherewego)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 9:58pm On Jun 30
Android17:
Those players are all good and have had injuries recently. They are not "just" there.

Xavi finished 2nd 1st and 2nd in 2.5 seasons with those players.

In Gba Liga. ๐Ÿ˜…

Why was he sacked if the team was good?๐Ÿ˜€
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 9:58pm On Jun 30
andrewbaba44:

Exactly why we're broke...atrocious wages/useless management. Imagine Fati ๐Ÿ˜‚

If Nico can't earn normal wages, make e dey him dey abeg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:59pm On Jun 30
Ballzproblemm:
horrendous wage structure why una no broke

All thanks to bartomeu .

Even Roque who doesnโ€™t earn much ,it took gavi injury for him to be registered as a Barca player .

Griezman earned 600k weekly
Coutinho earned 400k weekly

Thank God they are Both gone ,but we still Dey Face am .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:00pm On Jun 30
oliverano:

Exactly why we're broke...atrocious wages/useless management. Imagine Fati ๐Ÿ˜‚

If Nico can't earn normal wages, make e dey him dey abeg.

You no go broke and get ffp ke

Na only psg and mancity this kind thing for no affect
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:02pm On Jun 30
Germany and Spain are the 2 best teams in the euros so far ,sadly one of them will crash out

This is unfair ,but this is football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 10:04pm On Jun 30
oliverano:

You're not watching Laliga man.

I watch EPL more but as Barca fan I watch Laliga too and I'll tell you the truth that Laliga is the complete definition of low block. They don't come out ooo.

Once a Laliga team feels you're better, they'll just defend with 9 players then leave a guy up top. You'll have like 80% of the ball but game will still be 0:0 or 0:1 in their favour.

Unless you mean City facing low blocks...like only Citeh
Of course, I am referring to City [because the context is around how Nico's skillset can work in the EPL]. Nico is not going to sign for Everton for e.g.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 10:04pm On Jun 30
odizeey:

In Gba Liga. ๐Ÿ˜…

Why was he sacked if the team was good?๐Ÿ˜€
So you've not been following.

He made the same type of comments Bernd Schuster made to get fired at RM after winning the league.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:05pm On Jun 30
Android17:
I mean, is this even an argument?

Not at all.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Realtord43: 10:07pm On Jun 30
Germany should be scare

Yamal vs Jamal
Williams vs Wirtz

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 10:07pm On Jun 30
Android17:
Of course, I am referring to City [because the context is around how Nico's skillset can work in the EPL]. Nico is not going to sign for Everton for e.g.

Very well then. I thought you meant generally...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 10:09pm On Jun 30
Leyqute:

That one is still waiting for Foden Masterclass. The generational talent that made like 50 crosses today and none of them connected lipsrsealed

LoL, can't stop laughing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 10:10pm On Jun 30
Ballzproblemm:
Bellingham better than Musiala,take it or leave it.

Musiala anyday anytime cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:13pm On Jun 30
Nico Williams earns more than Bruno fernandes Lmao

Bilbao are very rich ,they donโ€™t buy outside basque players and they make a lot of money and spend limited on transfers ,even his elder brother earns more than him

Raheem sterling and Reece James are the only Chelsea players currently earning more than nico Williams

(1) (2) (3) ... (19515) (19516) (19517) (19518) (19519) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: madrid5, AirBay, mcdreeezy and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 2
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.